Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597979 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
You will need your ECA reference number before you can submit your profile. You can create your profile and leave the ECA reference no blank until your ECA is done. Once you get your ref. no, fill it in and submit your profile.

aykanbi:
Hello house. Pls do I have to wait and get my credentials assessed before creating EE profile. It's at the awaiting documents verification stage with Wes. I already wrote ielts. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Your wife has to be the primary applicant as you can't be the primary applicant cos of your NOC.

The pregnancy will likely have an effect as she might not be able to do an X-ray which is part of the Medical Examinations. Some people risk it though but it is not advisable as you might put your unborn child at risk. If you receive an ITA, what most people do is to take the other parts of the Medicals and inform CIC of the pregnancy. They will put your application on hold until she gives birth.

muyiwaojo1:
Hello everyone, I'm new on this thread and I really love what u guys are doing. I got married November last year and I intend relocating to Canada. I work as a restaurant cashier in a big hotel in Lagos and my salary is more than my wifes'. But she works with Lagos inland revenue service. When I checked NOC, despite the fact that I earn higher, I fall in skill level D, while my wife falls in skill level B. Who should be the principal applicant?. Secondly, she is a month pregnant and I hope that won't affect our relocation plan as an express entry. How long does it take for this express entry permanent residence take. I'm 30yrs old and she's 26yrs old and we both have 3yrs working experience in our field. Please, how do we go about this and are we making a right decision? But sincerely, we really both want to relocate...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cuteannie02: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=dupyshoo post=43420566]It depends on the score you had before and the score you have now. For example, 7.5-9.0 in Speaking - same score, 6.0-7.0 in Listening - same score, 8.5-9.0 in Listening - same score, 8.0-9.0 in Reading - same score, 7.0-7.5 in Reading - same score, and 7.5-9.0 in Speaking - same score.

With regard to Ontario, some people have got nomination but the processing takes so much time. I have seen people waiting for almost 5 months for the nomination. What's your current CRS score?

Thanks dupyshoo, my former scores :L,9;R,9,;W,6.5;S,7.5
Total crs in the pool was 393
Present score :L,8.5;R,9;W,7;S,7.5
In the pool it still remained 393

But when I used the crs tool, it gave me 433.with all other factors equal. As far as waiting is concerned, I don't mind, so long as it's less than a year cos I don't see CIC cut off score getting as low as 433 anytime soon considering that it was 453 recently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
cuteannie02:
Hello everyone , i recently had my second ielts and the result is better than the first, after updating my ee profile, i noticed that my score hasnt changed, please is this normal?
Secondly, since the crs calculator gave me a score over 400 but less than 450 do u advise me to pursue the ontario pnp, i havnt read of anyone on this thread who has gotten ITA thru that means, or should i wait till i finish my masters in 2yrs time?
PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE.Thank you

Heard it takes about 24-48 hours to update to the new CRS.

Give it some time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

ugoiyke79e@gmail.com
thanks in advance.

Sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=cuteannie02 post=43426793][/quote]

I expected the score to have increased by 53, assuming your age stays same. If you are a year older, then the increase should be 48 and the total CRS should be 441. So, what happened?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Guys I have gone through the thread and I want to begin my application now. I have registered for IELTS scheduled for April 2nd.

Can i start my wes evaluation now?

I have Bsc and prior to that I have OND, can I still include the OND? What about my ssce?

I have ICAN certificate already and I am an ACCA Affiliate (which means I don't have the ACCA certificate yet, but I have passed the final exams). Can I include these as well for wes?

Please I need a guide.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cuteannie02: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Etfash:

I expected the score to have increased by 53, assuming your age stays same. If you are a year older, then the increase should be 48 and the total CRS should be 441. So, what happened?

My age is the same, tho I will be 30 on the 26th of this month, I guess I ll hv to wait until tomorrow or next like slowbtsurely suggested to see Wat my score would be on the pool, keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks for your prompt responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by aykanbi: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks
dupyshoo:
You will need your ECA reference number before you can submit your profile. You can create your profile and leave the ECA reference no blank until your ECA is done. Once you get your ref. no, fill it in and submit your profile.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
primeson1:
Guys I have gone through the thread and I want to begin my application now. I have registered for IELTS scheduled for April 2nd.

Can i start my wes evaluation now?

I have Bsc and prior to that I have OND, can I still include the OND? What about my ssce?

I have ICAN certificate already and I am an ACCA Affiliate (which means I don't have the ACCA certificate yet, but I have passed the final exams). Can I include these as well for wes?

Please I need a guide.

Thank you.

If you can get notification of result or something official from ACCA to show you have passed and qualified, then add it to your Bsc and send to WES. Forget about the OND, a diploma in this case is mostly only useful if obtained after your first degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ZannyShasha: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wowwwwwww!!

I'm so excited I decided to check on here for info. You guys are doing such a fantastic job and with such joy too. God bless you all.

Pls I have some enquiries:

Hubby is a passionate medical doctor who has always believed in staying on and helping with the Nigerian project but so much as happened for some months now and he has finally seen that we need to seek better opportunities for our 2 kids. I am a lawyer and I hear law is now included in the list of professions that can be primary applicant but I still want him to be the primary applicant. How will this affect us?

He's 38, I'm 35.. How does this affect out scores?

Lastly and most importantly, are there any medical professionals from on here that went to Canada and are practicing?
Even though I have read their MCC and physicians apply website,I would just like to know how longit takes in reality to qualify as a physician. How do you cope in the meantime? Can we shuttle back and forth after obtaining the PR?

I'm excited that we are about to take this step at this time, at the same time, I'm scared . I hope we are doing the right thing...fear of the unknown*sigh

Pls kindly advice. Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2016
JesusDWay:

If you can get notification of result or something official from ACCA to show you have passed and qualified, then add it to your Bsc and send to WES. Forget about the OND, a diploma in this case is mostly only useful if obtained after your first degree.

Thank you, that means I can start my wes before I write the IELTS. I will find out if ACCA gives notification of result sort of. What of the ICAN certificate, is it not relevant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlphaNumero: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2016
irondome:

Took 2 months to PPR from BG in progress (probably due to quota related issue as my BG went into in progress towards the end of the year and I got my PPR first week in January)

COPR took 4 weeks with VFS. I learnt most of those who use DHL get their passport back in 2 weeks (15 Calendar days)

Hi guys,

I received my PPR today. I've been ecstatic. Hahahah honestly grateful to you, @zandora and @jesusdway. This platform has been a very useful resource.

Thank you so much. My EE journey has been quite nerve wracking.

I'm going to use DHL as advised to send my passport. But seeing as I'm currently in the US I'm guessing I'll have to send my passport to a visa application office here in the States. The letter doesn't state where to address the DHL though...

Any pointers?

In any case, I wish everybody on this journey the best of luck.

I pray it works out well for everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 1:58am On Mar 03, 2016
AlphaNumero:

Hi guys,

I received my PPR today. I've been ecstatic. Hahahah honestly grateful to you, @zandora and @jesusdway. This platform has been a very useful resource.

I'm going to use DHL as advised to send my passport. But seeing as I'm currently in the US I'm guessing I'll have to send my passport to a visa application office here in the States. The letter doesn't state where to address the DHL though...

Any pointers?

Congrats Mate,

Applicants resident in US can either send to Ottawa or elect to have their local VO re-issue another PPR. I reckon your PPR mail should specify where to mail your passport. If there is no mention of any VO in the US in the PPR mail, then, they expect you to mail it to Ottawa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 2:05am On Mar 03, 2016
cuteannie02:

My age is the same, tho I will be 30 on the 26th of this month, I guess I ll hv to wait until tomorrow or next like slowbtsurely suggested to see Wat my score would be on the pool, keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks for your prompt responses.

It doesn't get updated immediately, takes a couple of days sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:12am On Mar 03, 2016
primeson1:

Thank you, that means I can start my wes before I write the IELTS. I will find out if ACCA gives notification of result sort of. What of the ICAN certificate, is it not relevant?

Naaaaa, not relevant. You should certainly start WES as it takes time, besides, it doesn't disturb your preparation for IELTS so, no reason why you should stop one for the other.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:36am On Mar 03, 2016
ZannyShasha:
Wowwwwwww!!

I'm so excited I decided to check on here for info. You guys are doing such a fantastic job and with such joy too. God bless you all.

Hubby is a passionate medical doctor who has always believed in staying on and helping with the Nigerian project but so much as happened for some months now and he has finally seen that we need to seek better opportunities for our 2 kids. I am a lawyer and I hear law is now included in the list of professions that can be primary applicant but I still want him to be the primary applicant. How will this affect us?

Lastly and most importantly, are there any medical professionals from on here that went to Canada and are practicing?
Even though I have read their MCC and physicians apply website,I would just like to know how longit takes in reality to qualify as a physician. How do you cope in the meantime? Can we shuttle back and forth after obtaining the PR?

I'm excited that we are about to take this step at this time, at the same time, I'm scared . I hope we are doing the right thing...fear of the unknown*sigh

It can be a daunting task taking a decision in the situation you are in but, the pros are more than the cons. Yeah, the fear of the unknown may be there but don't forget, the greatest risk is not to take a risk at all.

Don't know what your level of education is but if your husband were to assess his own, it's deemed the equivalent of Masters and helps one to have a higher score overall than someone with a Bsc however, age also determines your score and you have an edge there. Besides, if the school your hubby graduated from is in Nigeria, getting his MCC done can really take time and it's also costly but, he doesn't have a choice as it's needed for him to even be able to register and take the qualifying exams.

From my assessment, if you have a Masters, you are better as the Principal Applicant and using WES to do evaluation of your qualification will be faster than waiting for hubby's own which can only be done with MCC but if it's a Bsc you have, hubby will be better as PA but you will need to be proactive in finding a way by which you can get his MCC done very fast so that you can apply this year.

There are 3 stages of the qualifying exams to be able to practice as a doctor in Canada and from what I've heard, if you pass stage 1, you can use it to get a job. This stage 1 can be done remotely(don't need to explain what I mean here, a lawyer knows bigger grammar than an average person grin ) which can help him get a job faster so, no need fearing a future in Canada.

Finally, concentrate very much on your IELTS, whoever will be the PA between you two must score 8.5L, 8R, 7.5S&W, that's what will ensure you guys can score above 400 which may be necessary. Meanwhile, what kind of job are you doing? If it's something other than practicing law, one might be able to see if you can apply for provincial nomination

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:39am On Mar 03, 2016
The below may be the reason why the provinces are yet to announce their plans and programmes for 2016

The 2016 immigration levels plan

The government of Canada is scheduled to table its 2016 immigration levels plan to Parliament on or before March 9, 2016. Among other details, this plan is expected to announce how many immigrants Canada aims to attract over the year and reveal a breakdown in the number of immigrants that will be allocated to the various Canadian immigration programs. This plan is usually presented by November of any given year, but has been delayed on this occasion due to the change in government at that time last year.

Interestingly, last December an IRCC Policy Analyst stated that there may be a correlation between the immigration plan and Express Entry rounds of invitations.

“We expect that in the new year when our rounds start growing — to meet our new levels plan — that the score will reduce,” stated the IRCC Policy Analyst, who added that “The number of invitations issued per round is expected to increase as the pre-Express Entry inventory of applications is finalised. In turn, it is expected that the minimum score of those that are invited to apply will drop.”

With this projection in mind, it may be the case that the objectives contained in the immigration plan will be the catalyst for a further reduction in CRS point requirements for draws from the Express Entry pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 3:18am On Mar 03, 2016
lavivaavril:

Sent

Received. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cuteannie02: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2016
JesusDWay:
The below may be the reason why the provinces are yet to announce their plans and programmes for 2016

The 2016 immigration levels plan

The government of Canada is scheduled to table its 2016 immigration levels plan to Parliament on or before March 9, 2016. Among other details, this plan is expected to announce how many immigrants Canada aims to attract over the year and reveal a breakdown in the number of immigrants that will be allocated to the various Canadian immigration programs. This plan is usually presented by November of any given year, but has been delayed on this occasion due to the change in government at that time last year.

Interestingly, last December an IRCC Policy Analyst stated that there may be a correlation between the immigration plan and Express Entry rounds of invitations.

“We expect that in the new year when our rounds start growing — to meet our new levels plan — that the score will reduce,” stated the IRCC Policy Analyst, who added that “The number of invitations issued per round is expected to increase as the pre-Express Entry inventory of applications is finalised. In turn, it is expected that the minimum score of those that are invited to apply will drop.”

With this projection in mind, it may be the case that the objectives contained in the immigration plan will be the catalyst for a further reduction in CRS point requirements for draws from the Express Entry pool.

I guess one can presume from the above that if your crs is above 400, it's safer to wait till end of march to see if the crs requirement drops before going the PNP route. Thanks for the info comrade.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2016
AlphaNumero:

Hi guys,

Any pointers?

Wow congrats AlphaNumero cheesy!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Hi. did you get another debit on your account after friday? cos some peeps made online transactions with gtb cards on friday and were charged 199.9 to 1 usd only to be debited on monday for an extra amount bringing the charge to about 300. Crazy commercial banks.
mcphems:

The rate has dropped now. I made a payment on Friday and the rate used was N146/1CAD. Used a GTB card.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Zimex:
Hello house. Please, has anyone paid their application and right of permanent residency fees since the cbn ban on naira MasterCard? Need help with how to make the payment. It's about 2400CAD for the family. Thanks.

This thing tya me too o. Have u been able to pay? Been trying to moneygram the money to someone but it's so difficult.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Hey! Fancy meeting you here all the way from the other missionary thread. lol!
Well, I am yet to start an application......still sitting on the fence.
Anyway, we do not evaluate our credentials through WES. its done through MCC Canada. Check out their site for info. www.mcc.ca
Thus far, i have gathered the following info as regards an MBBS ECA.
1)open an account on www.physiciansapply.ca a $278 non-refundable fee is charged.
2)request for a source verification (svr) of your qualification on the physicians apply site (this is done through ECFMG). It costs $157.
3)Send MCC a copy of your mbbs degree and a cover letter (downloaded from your physicians apply account) via courier.
4)2-3 working days after receiving no. 3, ECFMG sends a request for a source verification of your degree to your school via regular mail (with a copy of your degree, a form to be filled and a pre-addressed envelope). If the school does not respond within 60 days, they will send another request to the school. At this point you can opt for a courier delivery to your school. They will only repeat this step 4 up to a maximum of 3 times.
5)ECFMG responds to your school and processes your verification within 20 working days and then you can proceed to step 6.
6)Request for an ECA from MCC. this would cost $102 and would take 21 working days to process.
7)Pay a courier fee for delivery of your ECA to Nigeria (about $140).
Note that step 2 may take as long as 100 days or more seeing as most Nigerian schools claim not to receive this mail. To speed up your process, you wanna keep tabs on your school right after ecfmg requests for a source verification and ensure they check their mail and then you pay for a courier delivery back to ecfmg.
prolify:
Hello house,thanks to all who have contributed to the success of this thread,may. God bless you richly.I wrote my ielts on the 20th however results are not out yet,next is to pay for Wes and start the process,any medical personnel in the house who has had success in their application?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Congrats on your PPR. Could you kindly give a breakdown of your entire process? for learning purposes. thanksssss.
AlphaNumero:

Hi guys,

Any pointers?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Hi. You can google the crs tool and use it to calculate an estimated maximum possible score for you and for your hubby to decide who would be best as a principal applicant. Express entry usually favours applicants 30yrs or less with a professional or master's degree and clb level 9 and above on ielts. so, when you use the tool, fill in "proposed" ielts scores and see if y'all can hit 400 minimum (as that would guarantee an invitation by Ontario to apply for their PNP and a possible 600 points if it's successful) whoever has the highest "possible" points should be the principal applicant.
I do not know any medic who has successfully immigrated to Canada via EE or FSW. it will be great if any here can share their experience.
ZannyShasha:
Wowwwwwww!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Herdaywerlay: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Fortissimo:

This thing tya me too o. Have u been able to pay? Been trying to moneygram the money to someone but it's so difficult.

Hi Guys,

I must say this forum has been helpful to me, Kudos to all the great work. Been a silent observer and follower for a long time .
I feel i owe it to this forum to express my sincere appreciation and also share my story.
Got PPR on the 25th of February for all my family members and sent passport to AVO. Now awaiting feedback from them. To all awaiting PPR, it will come as AVO is fully awake now and i know of about 10 pple that got PPR last week.
My time line.....
October 2014 applicant.
July 2015 Medical request
August 2015 Medicals done
February 2016 PPR.

To those having issues with making payment for their RPRF, i may be able to assist.

@Zandora, @Jesusdway kudos to you both.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2016
JesusDWay:

Naaaaa, not relevant. You should certainly start WES as it takes time, besides, it doesn't disturb your preparation for IELTS so, no reason why you should stop one for the other.

Thank you so much.

Who is a better by far alumni here....? Onto transcript things...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Congrats. Please if you don't mind, kindly share your app story. what noc did you apply under....what glitches if any did you have along the way....how many family members.....etc etc the whole gist. you would be helping newbies learn a whole lot. thanksss.
Herdaywerlay:

Hi Guys,

I must say this forum has been helpful to me, Kudos to all the great work. Been a silent observer and follower for a long time .
I feel i owe it to this forum to express my sincere appreciation and also share my story.
Got PPR on the 25th of February for all my family members and sent passport to AVO. Now awaiting feedback from them. To all awaiting PPR, it will come as AVO is fully awake now and i know of about 10 pple that got PPR last week.
My time line.....
October 2014 applicant.
July 2015 Medical request
August 2015 Medicals done
February 2016 PPR.

To those having issues with making payment for their RPRF, i may be able to assist.

@Zandora, @Jesusdway kudos to you both.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bunni12: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
For medical professionals...
My ECA took almost 6months b4 it was ready.So u have to close your eyes with all the money involved and start asap if u want.
So I was able to submit the paper application dec 2014.
No hitch whatsoever till late last yr sep when MR request stopped.We hopefully believe it has resumed again and we will be sorted out soon.
A friend's sister have started their foreign medical training in the canada and the pay is good and its for 3-4yrs to be a family med practitioner. Some province like BC u will need just the 1st exam(mcce)plus ielts academic while Saskatchewan,manitoba need mccE and mccqe b4 one can start the training.
For EE...a friend (dr)got like 444 and age is 34 with good ielts score plus hubby's ielts.So even if ur hubby of 38yrs applies with clb of 9 in all...he shd score above 400 at least for ontario nomination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks. Hopefully you'll get your request soon. I can't help thinking that if you waited till jan 2015 you may have been able to go the EE route which may have been faster.........
@ the 6 months na wa! what school? a friend of mine who had to get an ECA for other purposes also had a 6 month processing time as well. (uniben). ecfmg had to send the request 3 times before her school finally "received" it.
Gr8 insight at the provincial requirements as regards mcce and mccqe. do you know how long it took her to get a match?
bunni12:
For medical professionals...
My ECA took almost 6months b4 it was ready.So u have to close your eyes with all the money involved and start asap if u want.
So I was able to submit the paper application dec 2014.
No hitch whatsoever till late last yr sep when MR request stopped.We hopefully believe it has resumed again and we will be sorted out soon.
A friend's sister have started their foreign medical training in the canada and the pay is good and its for 3-4yrs to be a family med practitioner. Some province like BC u will need just the 1st exam(mcce)plus ielts academic while Saskatchewan,manitoba need mccE and mccqe b4 one can start the training.
For EE...a friend (dr)got like 444 and age is 34 with good ielts score plus hubby's ielts.So even if ur hubby of 38yrs applies with clb of 9 in all...he shd score above 400 at least for ontario nomination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Herdaywerlay:

Hi Guys,

February 2016 PPR.

To those having issues with making payment for their RPRF, i may be able to help.

Congrats. Thanks, I have sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.