Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598070 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
The requirement for the letter which you are meant to provide says average balance of the past six months.

I want to believe that is in line with your first guess.

I have not seen your pm though. Sent you one now.

Feygbe:

Good day. Please I have a question about the average balance for the last 6 months shown on the bank letter?

Is it balance of each of the last six months summed up and divided by 6?

Or balance of each of the last six months?

Thank you. (I sent you a pm as well, pls reply)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
temmytee1:
please i need advice.
All my documents are in my maiden name. i.e IELTS, TBills certificate, ECA etc. I'm about to change my name.
would you advise that i go ahead and change my name, then attach a LOE when applying or should i just complete this process with my maiden name?
Thanks

U don't need to change ur name for this EE purpose as other peeps here have used maiden name and have NEVER been an issue. However, if u prefer to still go ahead with the change of name, an affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication should be sufficient evidence to prove it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
mamacajah:
Hello All, Please I need some clarification.

So I have finally gotten my ECA from WES completed (HALLELUYAH) after 4 months of back and forth with OAU and I am preparing for my IELTS test. So I need help with the following as I begin to gather the necessary documents for post ITA.

1. NOC- I am yet to sight an NOC for my work experience. My work was logistics HSE / data management related and the only NOC that seems to be close is 1215 but its only one item from the whole NOC description that I can link my work to. Other jobs done can be linked to NOC 1241 (Administrative assistant) and NOC 1411. So which NOCs do I use?

2. UK PCC - Apart from 6 weeks vacation visits to family friend since 2010, my masters program in the UK 2011-2012 made this PCC compulsory for me. However I am no longer astudent and unsure which UK address to use..my family friend or my school address as I stayed in the school hostel accommodation? Please advise.

Thanks.

For 2. You need proof of address for where you currently reside. There is a portion where you fill your address when you were there. I cannot remember if there is a place to put more than 1 address but you can put where you stayed the longest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fabmummy:

Hello the person is more interested in how I got his number and from who. Even after explaining someone gave me. He said I should get the person's name and number.

Please remove his number from your post. I would be very angry as well if random people call me saying someone gave them my number. Scammers might see his number here and use it.

cc Ambidextrause
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oneyoungwife:
pls has anyone used or heard of barrister and solicitor Edward C. Corrigan.
citizenship and immigration lawyer?

I don't know about him.

Except you have something special for him to handle for you such as medical inadmissibility, etc etc, you can do it yourself without issues. Just a friendly advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
LordSebastian:
The requirement for the letter which you are meant to provide says average balance of the past six months.

I want to believe that is in line with your first guess.

I have not seen your pm though. Sent you one now.

I think it is his second guess.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
oh...ok. If you say so. To be honest I did not have that in my letter. I just a got a letter stating all that needs to be stated (date of opening the account etc) and gave them my 6 month bank statement alongside.

Let them do the math themselves. grin

XX01:

I think it is his second guess.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
perks:

congrats.
Thanks bro
yemdogg:

Congrats bro. This is the beginning of an already successful journey. Nice Result. cool
Amen and same to you as well.
TBDL:

Test score on point. Congrats!
Thanks
Noviolence:
Congratulations!
Wishing you a very smooth sail all through to your PPR!
God will bless your hustle!
Amen. God go bless OUR hussle together
cochtrane:

Congrats man! Nice score.
Thanks brotherly

Feygbe:

Congratulations smiley
Thanks.

Crs score is now 478. Would update ASAP when i get my TRF number on friday. meanwhile POF completion on my mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

This ur countdown ehnn, come and tell us ur scores o. Lol

Listening: 8

Reading: 8.5

Speaking and writing: 7

Overall: 7.5

Projected CSR score of 440.

1st attempt. All glory be to God for allaying my fears of not getting 8 in Listening. I will soon share how I got 8 in it despite missing first 2 questions and being overwhelmed by completely strange set of questions.

After the exam, I planned to rewrite in Calgary when I resume school. I found out there are 3 IELTS center there and cost about #78k. Also, I promised to remark if I get less than 8 in reading.

Although I believe I deserve better in writing, not because I am a good English writer, my individual and overall score is okay. I thank God.

Next is IQAS and 12300 POF. I believe God is in control.

In Dec 2016, I asked God to be international fully funded international student in Canada come December 2017. However, I have change my prayer. Lord Jesus, I want to celebrate your birth on 25/12/2017 as a Permananent Resident of Canada studying in Canada. I believe you can do it. I waited this long for a reason, show the world why.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temmytee1(f): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
thanks
perks:

U don't need to change ur name for this EE purpose as other peeps here have used maiden name and have NEVER been an issue. However, if u prefer to still go ahead with the change of name, an affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication should be sufficient evidence to prove it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by curllygee: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Am not happy at all though my first attempt 3rd August IELTS LRSW: 8,7.5,6.5,6.5. I have 2 apply for a remark in speaking and writing. I hope to get the 0.5 boost in both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yemdogg: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Osemigho:

Listening: 8

Reading: 8.5

Speaking and writing: 7

Overall: 7.5

Projected CSR score of 440.

1st attempt. All glory be to God for allaying my fears of not getting 8 in Listening. I will soon share how I got 8 in it despite missing first 2 questions and being overwhelmed by completely strange set of questions.

After the exam, I planned to rewrite in Calgary when I resume school. I found out there are 3 IELTS center there and cost about #78k. Also, I promised to remark if I get less than 8 in reading.

Although I believe I deserve better in writing, not because I am a good English writer, my individual and overall score is okay. I thank God.

Next is IQAS and 12300 POF. I believe God is in control.

In Dec 2016, I asked God to be international fully funded international student in Canada come December 2017. However, I have change my prayer. Lord Jesus, I want to celebrate your birth on 25/12/2017 as a Permananent Resident of Canada studying in Canada. I believe you can do it. I waited this long for a reason, show the world why.

My brother from another mother...This your feat is well deserved. I congratulate you sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JustinTrudeau: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
After trying to check my results without luck.Something kept telling me they didn’t release my results.What the heck??My people,lo and behold i received the mail below.I can't even think of what went wrong,like why me? All i did was to fill an amendment form for my second name,i asked the lady in charge that day and she said it won't have any impact on my results.Who has been in this boat before?I'm very worried right now,i don't have money for any test again.Gutted What do u advise i do?

Your PM cry cry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eesha: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes!!! its outtt. My passport is ready. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Issa goodbye Naija Hello O'Canada cool cool
MummyJaygirls:

Accra got my passport on July 27 and i got it back August 11

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eesha:

Congratulations to you. I rejoice with you. We all shall testify too grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fabmummy: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

send a pm, to get his/her details

Ok thanks

Sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fabmummy: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
XX01:

Please remove his number from your post. I would be very angry as well if random people call me saying someone gave them my number. Scammers might see his number here and use it.

cc Ambidextrause

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eesha: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
AMENNNNN. Y'ALL WILL.
Feygbe:

Congratulations to you. I rejoice with you. We all shall testify too grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TBDL: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eesha:

Congrats Eesha!!
Please share your timeline,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Help needed please.

I paid on line for iqas but I can't print the application to sign. I keep getting *runtime error*

And ideas on what to do??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

Hi, please how much did medicals cost you?

N48k approx for adult, N10k for children and N7500 for less Dan 4yrs old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JustinTrudeau: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
My people don't ignore me sad

JustinTrudeau:
After trying to check my results without luck.Something kept telling me they didn’t release my results.What the heck??My people,lo and behold i received the mail below.I can't even think of what went wrong,like why me? All i did was to fill an amendment form for my second name,i asked the lady in charge that day and she said it won't have any impact on my results.Who has been in this boat before?I'm very worried right now,i don't have money for any test again.Gutted What do u advise i do?

Your PM cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sleekysilk: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
PM JT, sorry about this. Could it be that your result is part of those randomly selected for quality control? Besides, I'm seeing two different test dates: 03/08/17 and 16/02/17. Which of the results were they referring to as being withheld?

I pray its the usual random selection. Sorry for the delay this might cause you in entering the pool.
All the best...

JustinTrudeau:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by keji11: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
For proof of fund, can savings account be used if I have the money there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yemdogg: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
JustinTrudeau:

Your situation is a bit curious. It's not something that happens so often if not unprecedented. They didn't even point out what could have gone wrong in your result. Could it be the slight change in your personal details? Could it be exam malpractices (which is not what I am saying)? Could it be that the change you made was not properly effected which invariably raised a dust or confusion as to the credibility of your personal data/information provided? I suspect that the reason why people are not so eager to proffer advice or recommendations is because your situation is not so common. The correspondence to you isn't clear enough as to the specific issue but my calculated guess will most likely be issue of misrepresentation or exam malpractices. I think the answer lies with you. You have to search your mind thoroughly to understand or have a clue as to what you're dealing with. My advice/recommendation is to write them back requesting for specifics so that you can have a better platform to address or tackle the issue head on. You could very well mention the issue of amendment form and see if it savages your situation.

I sympathize with you. This is not something that should happen to anyone. The anxiety that the expectation of result comes with is hectic enough. Best wishes BABA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
The thread dey kampe with experts like you on the forefront! wink

cochtrane:

Come back o. We need your input. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Still waiting, it just got to them last Friday so I know it would be another 2 weeks before anything....

LordSebastian:
Thanks jare. How far with your passport?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
yemdogg:

My brother from another mother...This your feat is well deserved. I congratulate you sir.

Our PR is sealed in heaven and on earth. Not because we deserve it but because we thrive in God's mercy and favour.

Bro, adjust make I join you read what our elders had contributed. cool

It shall end with praises.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by keji11: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone, can I use savings account for proof of account for ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
JustinTrudeau:

Personally, I'd go their office and get first hand information and ofcourse, have the handwritten explanation ready if it requires to be submitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes you can...

keji11:
Hello everyone, can I use savings account for proof of account for ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi PM,

So my questions are; (dont be offended by the questions)

1. Did you write the test yourself?
2. Was there a genuine reason for filling the amendment form for your second name?
3. Did your exam go really well?

If yes to 1, then DO NOT WORRY
If yes to 2, then DO NOT WORRY. I filled an amendment form because there was a slight error in my passport number and I did not have any issues.
If yes to 3, then DO NOT WORRY

It could be that you performed exceptionally well and hence the trigger. I also remember the IELTS examiner stating that our results could be subject to further reviews, it could be random or it could be as result of any of the questions i stated above.

All in all, DO NOT WORRY

JustinTrudeau:

Your PM cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.