Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593934 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Don't worry bro. All will be well

I wrote my last test 25/05/2017 and i had a low score.I got just 6 in listening.I mustered courage and prepared very well for this one,was very optimistic.Malpractice? ??Never!!! I was even sitting in the front row, right infront of the guy dishing out instructions strictly.August 03 candidate can relate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
adeivie:
please I finished from Lautech but I only have my statement of result. Can I send only the statement of result to wes for evaluation

Yes you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
I dont think it is a problem bro, but i hope you put the name in the space where they asked if you have been refererred to by any other name.
cochtrane:

Thanks. Actually thinking of a LOE already. Was just wondering if anyone had same situation.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Don't think they differ, you can request a remark
CAstruggle:
I just saw my IELTS results now:

Listening: 7.0
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 8.0

But am very sure there is error somewhere in my reading and listening score. I will wait for the actual TRF. No way i can even score less than 8.0 in reading. Will keep everyone updated

MW, Has anyone had a case of differences in the provisional online result and the actual TRF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello wondeeful people..
How long can i have my PoF in my account before successfully submitting the statement post ITA wirhout including LOE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by safsoorg: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tspice2015:

You can go to GTBank and do the transfer at the bank. They may tell you the account number is invalid, but insist it is correct.
Already resolved. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
olajide21:
Hello wondeeful people..
How long can i have my PoF in my account before successfully submitting the statement post ITA wirhout including LOE?

This is a multifaceted question.

You can have the funds transferred to the account a day before submitting, you have to show where the bulk sum is coming from, alternatively you can decide not to show the source of the funds, at your own risk.

If you had the bulk of it in your account already for about 4 months before ITA, you can wait for 2 months post ITA and then submit without any LOE.

There is no set rule. Do you have anything against LOE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ielts result LWRS 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5
Glory to God.
Awaiting IQAS

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
perks:

U r just worrying urself over a non-issue.
Thanks. Actually not worrying myself. Just trying to learn from everyone here if I can do better with my application.

ugoiyke79e:

I cant remember where i read of a "one and same person affidavit"
I leave it to u our resident search engine to find d post.
Also as always said here, IRCC is favourably disposed to sworn affidavit.
so think of that too.
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks

jenny3:
No issue, just get an affidavit saying your names with middle name and without are same person
Good advice. I might go with an affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
yokus:
I dont think it is a problem bro, but i hope you put the name in the space where they asked if you have been refererred to by any other name.
Is this pre- or post-ITA? I have only filled pre-ITA. I don't think I saw that there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yooku:

Come to think of it we have not seen the summaries from pages 400-800 ohhh....Professor Cochtrane..your students await your published analysis and findings oh!! grin
Lol. Following these suggestions, I might actually do that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temydee1: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
@pecks, pls can you send me your email addrss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Momentum2017:
My school made a mistake on my date of birth, I contacted WES and I was asked to send a government issued ID card showing my date of birth. My ECA has been updated but there is a comment that shows the wrong date of birth that was received from my school.

I am confused if I should use the ECA report as is to enter the pool and if this will become an issue in the future.

This should not be an issue. You may indicate this error in your LOE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by koonlay5: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please use bank draft. That did not work for me and I finally used a draft. I suggest you go that route since your time is close.

safsoorg:
Hi knowledgeable people, I registered for IELTS yesterday and one of the payment methods is to use the state code plus the proposed month for writing the test and last two digits of international passport as account number. In my case, the account number is supposed to be 9952020691 since I'll be writing it in Lagos by September.
However, when I tried paying through mobile banking on gtbank, I was told that the account number does not exist. Please, how do I go about payment as I was given 5 days to effect the payment or lose my slot; I have 4days left?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
cochtrane:
Abeg I have one question concerning my application.

I dropped my middle name sometime after university and have not used it since then. That means my middle name is on my transcript, certificate and of course ECA. All docs appearing after uni, like coy docs, bank acc docs after uni, newest passport & ielts etc, don't have this middle name. Is this an issue or non-issue for this Canadian PR thing?

Advise pls.

A sworn affidavit should take care of the two set of names.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

I cant remember where i read of a "one and same person affidavit"
I leave it to u our resident search engine to find d post.
Also as always said here, IRCC is favourably disposed to sworn affidavit.
so think of that too.

True at bolded. Tweets below gives an idea though it's not the same scenario.

Congratulations on your PUM. Wish you success in the new land smiley

cc: cochtrane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sly4reall: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good Evening Online family. My colleague has consistently scored 6.5 in IELTS Reading.This is the second occurrence. He is contemplating a remark.

But i am of the opinion that upgrade is not a possibility in Reading. Has anybody ever got upgraded in Reading after asking for a remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saintp(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
I checked IQAS site and I didn't find where they talked about faxing documents. The only talked about tracking mail and courier. However, I have read here about people sending thier document to IQAS through fax
My question
Is fax acceptable? How do I fax my documents to them?

If document is faxed, will IQAS send a mail that they have received it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Oby2424: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Which is better IQAS or WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebho: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello Fam.

God is Great!!!

Timeline

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

May all our Heart desire be answered IJN AMEN.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2017
ebho:
Hello Fam.

God is Great!!!

Timeline

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

Wow! Fantastic timeline. Amen to the prayer. Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TBDL: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2017
ebho:
Hello Fam.

God is Great!!!

Timeline

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

Congrats ebho!!
Your timeline looks like a "film trick" but perfect!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebho: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks men it was God and the advice from people on this Forum.

TBDL:

Congrats ebho!!
Your timeline looks like a "film trick" but perfect!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2017
ebho:
Hello Fam.

God is Great!!!

Timeline

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

Pretty fast. Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JustinTrudeau: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Thank you yokus
yokus:
Don't worry bro. All will be well

I wrote my last test 25/05/2017 and i had a low score.I got just 6 in listening.I mustered courage and prepared very well for this one,was very optimistic.Malpractice? ??Never!!! I was even sitting in the front row, right infront of the guy dishing out instructions strictly.August 03 candidate can relate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2017
ebho:
Hello Fam.

God is Great!!!

Timeline

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

Congrats. Omo am tapping into this speed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chase123: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2017
For those confused about their educational qualification corresponding to their work experience to determine their eligibility for Canada express entry. Watch this video attached to the link is very educative and it answers the question above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9YlNDXyD_g

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by manlikegb: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2017
adeivie:
please I finished from Lautech but I only have my statement of result. Can I send only the statement of result to wes for evaluation

@adeivie, I don't think so. You will need to have Lautech send ur transcript to WES, while you are personally required to send a photocopy of your certificate to WES. Its worth noting that you can make use of online free fax option to send this(certificate) to WES. I've never read it anywhere that a Statement of Result is acceptable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 2:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Omo see timeline. Jesus is Lord.

Less than a month.

ebho:
Hello Fam.

God is Great!!!

Timeline

AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emelueobi(f): 2:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats dearie

The way mycic account is looking this night is very sensational....gorgeoussssss...... romannnnticccccc....mesmerizzinggggg......making me grin from ear to ear.
Status approved, PUM received.
Happy me....satisfied me.....backed by a big big God.

I just want to encourage evryone on this thread at different stages (Planning, IELTS/ECA/AOR/MEDS PASSED/IP1/IP2/PPR) to Keep scheming, keep planning, keep pressing!!
You go ahead and challenge that barrier!! DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T STOP.
Keep coming back here both to encourage and to be encouraged by others.
Keep asking reasoned questions.....keep giving seasoned suggestions/solutions.
Even when u get PPR,PUM or PR (landed),, pls pop in and give back some help to new members.

Thanks @ Zandora. I may never meet u ..but i will never forget u.
Thanks @ Dupyshoo, @Vcole and @ Esosa......you all personally and privately supported me...
@ all other thread members, you all are my solace in this journey...i was never alone.
@ ALL NEW & FUTURE aspiring Medical doctors on this thread.....you dont need to write MCC exams to get PR( I remember my first post/question on this thread)...all u need is process your ECA via MCC and then get into d pool like eveyone else.

Cheers everyone.[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emelueobi(f): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats dearie

The way mycic account is looking this night is very sensational....gorgeoussssss...... romannnnticccccc....mesmerizzinggggg......making me grin from ear to ear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vieve111: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2017
emelueobi:
Congrats dearie

I just want to encourage evryone on this thread at different stages (Planning, IELTS/ECA/AOR/MEDS PASSED/IP1/IP2/PPR) to Keep scheming, keep planning, keep pressing!!
You go ahead and challenge that barrier!! DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T STOP.
Keep coming back here both to encourage and to be encouraged by others.
Keep asking reasoned questions.....keep giving seasoned suggestions/solutions.
Even when u get PPR,PUM or PR (landed),, pls pop in and give back some help to new members.

Thanks @ Zandora. I may never meet u ..but i will never forget u.
Thanks @ Dupyshoo, @Vcole and @ Esosa......you all personally and privately supported me...
@ all other thread members, you all are my solace in this journey...i was never alone.
@ ALL NEW & FUTURE aspiring Medical doctors on this thread.....you dont need to write MCC exams to get PR( I remember my first post/question on this thread)...all u need is process your ECA via MCC and then get into d pool like eveyone else.

Cheers everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.