Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2575414 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats! !!!!!!!

Wow! It appears it was ur update I saw on immitracker this morning and I was wondering who this favoured Nigerian is!

Congrats once again!

ebho:

No of Dependants 4. Wifey was the primary applicant (Medical Doctor). I (Lecturer). We haven't travelled anywhere before. POF was a joint account. I believe POF is locked at the day of submission/AOR. But above all it was God that granted us Grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
tpain22:

Please pay no attention to @jelmusboy he will not share his contact, We all been asking him and he has refused to respond

Maybe the contact asked him not to share na, no vex u hear, God will send ur own special contact soon smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2017
No, God has smiled on them in a special way cheesy

UdomoLeinad:
I bet everyone looking through ebho's profile and posts like "He must have done something right grin grin"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2017
dupyshoo:
807 pages now!! shocked

This thread is getting too long.

Please who will volunteer to help create another one?

My suggestions of information to be included on the first page are:
1) Checking your eligibility and CRS
2) Step by step process of creating a profile and entering the pool
3) Financial implications of going through express entry
4) POF requirements
5) Evaluation of credentials using WES, IQAS
6) Evaluation of credentials for doctors (Vcole has provided the details)
7) Frequently asked questions and answers (Oga Cochtrane will be able to help with this grin
8.) Acronyms
9) Going through PNP route
10) Pitfalls and things to avoid
11) Links to IELTS thread and post PPR thread

Please let us add other information that we think will be beneficial to new people reading the thread.

Hi Sis - I think 40manlappy was nominated few weeks ago to do this. Now that he has the Maple Leaf on his passport, I know he'll have the time to help create this new thread. Oga 40...am I speaking your mind? wink

cc: 40manlappy

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Bros, which CPC? Could be Ottawa wink

I meant CIO Bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
ebho:
Hello Fam.
God is Great!!!

Timeline
AOR - 21st July
MP - 1st August
NA/IP1 - 1st August
NA2 - 3rd August.
IP2. - 10th August.
PPR - 16th August

May all our Heart desire be answered IJN AMEN.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Osemigho:
To all Elders in the house I need advise on fixed deposit and property valuation.

I know fixed deposit cert is accepted for EE but Is It accepted for Saskatchewan pnp application? Also, since I am expecting ITA soon by Gods grace, can I fix my money now and submit it then.

For EE, Who or which organization is recognized for property valuation?

Thank you.

property/equity isnt accepted...
Your funds need to be readily available and unencumbered.
see attachment.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebho: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2017
toyogirl:
Congrats! !!!!!!!

Wow! It appears it was ur update I saw on immitracker this morning and I was wondering who this favoured Nigerian is!

Congrats once again!

Yes I also updated immitracker.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saintp(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Fax is very acceptable, I'm sure like 99.9% of guys here used fax to send their docs minus transcript of course

IQAS fax - 780-422-9734

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saintp(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

Hello. You can use hellofax.com or myfax.com. Fax to +17804229734. Remember to put your application number on the cover page. I faced mine on the 28th of July and they responded and acknowledged receipt 16/08/2017. So yes they will respond but you need to give them time.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

It's correct oh.. LBR.IQAS@GOV.AB.CA..

Oh. I used 'i' instead of 'L'. I just sent it.Thank you for your prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by abiriba: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
hello good people of EE,
Please I need your suggestions and help to clarify the following issues:
I had a part time job that ran concurrent with my permanent job. Can I add them as my work experience as it lasted for up to 5 years?
Secondly,I ran a company for some years before going back to paid job when I could not sustain it. Can I add it to my work experience?
please your assistance is highly needed .
Thank you brothers and sisters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
CAstruggle:
I just saw my IELTS results now:

Listening: 7.0
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 8.0

But am very sure there is error somewhere in my reading and listening score. I will wait for the actual TRF. No way i can even score less than 8.0 in reading. Will keep everyone updated

MW, Has anyone had a case of differences in the provisional online result and the actual TRF?

Wetin dey worry these IELTS and BC people sef? They are beginning to look suspicious and dodgy and smell of foul play. They had better monitored their examiners' activities to protect the exam integrity. How do you explain a 6.5 increase to 8.5 after a remark? I'm suspecting it's either they are doing it deliberately (for more profit) or some agents of darkness have infiltrated their ranks just to position themselves to delay and frustrate people's destinies. My prayer for those that may still need to sit/resit the test is that they will never have access to your answer sheet or result in Jesus' name.
Let me hear ur amen!
See me dey sound like preacher. Lol.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

property/equity isnt accepted...
Your funds need to be readily available and unencumbered.
see attachment.
that's how u dinor reply me cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by garywhite: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
JesusDWay:

They might let it cover for the OND as well. From what I've seen, they put two years diploma in front of OND, and they put 3years diploma and 1year postgraduate certificate in front of HND. They then put postgraduate certificate as the summary. The only thing is that they may write in front of the OND that transcript wasn't sent but then his certificate was sent and since HND is higher which is their central focus, I think your hubby is good.

If however the evaluation comes out with a problem on it, you can arrange for the OND transcript to be sent and added, a new evaluation will be done at likely no charge

Please good People of Nairaland, i honestly need your advice coupled with the fact that i have so many questions before IELTS make somebody go depressed:

(1) Is there a cut-off before you can be considered to be in the pool?
Spouse and i have 414 from CRS assessment altogether from LRSW: 8.5, 6.5, 7.5,7.5 & 6, 6.5, 6, 7.

(2)Whats the possibility for reading remark to be upgraded cuz i'm not so buoyant for a re-sit.

(3) What certificates or Transcripts alike are important to be sent to WES? Cuz i have HND, BEng, MEng spouse has BSc and PGD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
ebho:

No of Dependants 4. Wifey was the primary applicant (Medical Doctor). I (Lecturer). We haven't travelled anywhere before. POF was a joint account. I believe POF is locked at the day of submission/AOR. But above all it was God that granted us Grace.

I really tap into the Grace for speed. Super fast, awesome God! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hephgirl:
that's how u dinor reply me cry

sorry darlyn.....
replying u now now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by garywhite: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
JesusDWay:

They might let it cover for the OND as well. From what I've seen, they put two years diploma in front of OND, and they put 3years diploma and 1year postgraduate certificate in front of HND. They then put postgraduate certificate as the summary. The only thing is that they may write in front of the OND that transcript wasn't sent but then his certificate was sent and since HND is higher which is their central focus, I think your hubby is good.

If however the evaluation comes out with a problem on it, you can arrange for the OND transcript to be sent and added, a new evaluation will be done at likely no charge

JesusDWay:

i honestly need your advice coupled with the fact that i have so many questions before IELTS make somebody go depressed:

Spouse and i have 414 from CRS assessment altogether from LRSW: 8.5, 6.5, 7.5,7.5 & 6, 6.5, 6, 7.

(2)Whats the possibility for reading remark to be upgraded cuz i'm not so buoyant for a re-sit.

(3) What certificates or Transcripts alike are important to be sent to WES? Cuz i have HND, BEng, MEng spouse has BSc and PGD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by abiriba: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
hello brothers and sisters,,
please I am completing my EE profile but got confused with the first official language and second official language. Can someone please explain the two for me?
I appreciate any response.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by garywhite: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please good People of Nairaland, i honestly need your advice coupled with the fact that i have so many questions before IELTS make somebody go depressed:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by garywhite: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
You can say that again sis.

bbaby84:

Gosh! I said this to my hubby yesterday. No travel history is apparently a good thing on this journey lol

Some people have multiple PCCs. Busybody people like us.
Congratulatios once again!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hi Sis - I think 40manlappy was nominated few weeks ago to do this. Now that he has the Maple Leaf on his passport, I know he'll have the time to help create this new thread. Oga 40...am I speaking your mind? wink

cc: 40manlappy

LOL @bolded cheesy

If it pleases the e-family, will do that by weekend....

cc: dupyshoo, zandora

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
40manlappy:

LOL @bolded cheesy

If it pleases the e-family, will do that by weekend....

cc: dupyshoo, zandora

It is over pleasing gan - 101% pleasing grin cheesy please go ahead.

Don't forget to update the house with the new link etc. (not sure how that works though).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Deebay: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
garywhite:

1. There's no cut off to be considered to be in the pool but to receive invitation to apply for PR you need a score minimum of the score taken for that particular draw. The lowest draw some far has been 413.
2. I haven't heard of reading score change, all I have heard are speaking and writing. Answers for reading are definite unlike S and W. You could give it a try.
3. Masters gives you the highest point, you could evaluate only that or include your BSc for evaluation if you feel like evaluating BSc.
Spouse should evaluate both so as to get scores in the pool for both degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Deebay: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
garywhite:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Deebay: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
garywhite:

Spouse
and i have 414 from CRS assessment altogether from LRSW: 8.5, 6.5, 7.5,7.5 & 6, 6.5, 6, 7.

1. No cut off but you need to be eligible ie scoring 67 minimum using the eligibility tool.
*forgot to include this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
garywhite:

Hi,

Q1. There is no cut off point in the pool, but the higher your CRS, the higher your chances of getting ITA early. Over time, scores have dropped than they have increased (by this I mean the number of successive drops is higher than the number of times CRS have increased). Last 5 draws were 415, 413, 449, 441 and 433 - It has dropped 3 times compared to just one "magnanimous" increase. You'd also notice that, scores were at a time about your 414. That was around June this year if I am right. So, it depends on time you willing to wait. However, if your spouse 6.5 in reading can be increased to 7, I'm pretty sure you'd have a significant boost in your CRS, maybe by 50 point. You can permutate that with the CRS tool.

Q2. Nothing is really certain until you try, people have shared their experiences having increased score in almost all components of the test, reading inclusive.

Q3. Your question isn't too clear, but you are to evaluate your highest degree. If you have a masters, evaluate that, it gives more point than any other safe for PHd. If you have HND, evuluate the HNd and ONd using WES, that gives more points than BSc. Same applies to your spouse. Evaluate your highest degree

Great people, please assist with your opinion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
bigfido:

Alf, LMAOO! you don kolo.. make i buzz you for whatsapp.. na so you just blow the tiny cover wey i get for here
Bro!! Under a month from AOR, I tap into that anointing o. Lol @ tiny cover
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by garywhite: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kontagious:

Hi,

Q1. There is no cut off point in the pool, but the higher your CRS, the higher your chances of getting ITA early. Over time, scores have dropped than they have increased (by this I mean the number of successive drops is higher than the number of times CRS have increased). Last 5 draws were 415, 413, 449, 441 and 433 - It has dropped 3 times compared to just one "magnanimous" increase. You'd also notice that, scores were at a time about your 414. That was around June this year if I am right. So, it depends on time you willing to wait. However, if your spouse 6.5 in reading can be increased to 7, I'm pretty sure you'd have a significant boost in your CRS, maybe by 50 point. You can permutate that with the CRS tool.

Q2. Nothing is really certain until you try, people have shared their experiences having increased score in almost all components of the test, reading inclusive.

Q3. Your question isn't too clear, but you are to evaluate your highest degree. If you have a masters, evaluate that, it gives more point than any other safe for PHd. If you have HND, evuluate the HNd and ONd using WES, that gives more points than BSc. Same applies to your spouse. Evaluate your highest degree

Great people, please assist with your opinion.

God bless you. That's a lot of hope given. We are indeed grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by garywhite: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Deebay:

1. There's no cut off to be considered to be in the pool but to receive invitation to apply for PR you need a score minimum of the score taken for that particular draw. The lowest draw some far has been 413.
2. I haven't heard of reading score change, all I have heard are speaking and writing. Answers for reading are definite unlike S and W. You could give it a try.
3. Masters gives you the highest point, you could evaluate only that or include your BSc for evaluation if you feel like evaluating BSc.
Spouse should evaluate both so as to get scores in the pool for both degrees.

Thank you so much. You are a blessing. We are indeed grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kimipa: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
@dupyshoo, @zandora and @others on this great thread.

I have started ECA with WES, However, my concern is the NOCs am looking at:

I have experience in NOC 1221 which is Administrative Officer with my present company for 3.5YEARS, however, on my employment letter and pay slip it is written as ADMIN/LOGISTICS OFFICER.

I was also promoted to PERSONAL ASSISTANT which is in line with NOC 1222 EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT and I have been in this position for just over a year.

QUESTION:

Can I apply for NOC 1221 which is Administrative Officer where I have 3.5 years experience even though my letter of employment and payslip reads Admin/logistics officer but the Job descriptions are the same in terms of the administrative functions.

OR

CAN I apply for NOC 1222 [b]EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT[/b] where I have just 1 year experience even though my letter of appointment reads PERSONAL ASSISTANT to the MD and the Job descriptions/functions are almost the same.

The company does not give out reference letters for migration or embassy appointments/visa processing, So my question is can:

CAN a sworn affidavit and or notarized document on plain paper suffice in place of reference letter from the company.

Thank you all as I await your response(s)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: Bluevy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.