Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598022 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
I hope so. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Fortissimo:

I don't think you should worry. If they wanted to reject you, they'd have done so since. So have faith. My 2cents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2016
vcole:
I am not sure but how did the case officer ask for it to be sent?

They did not specify a way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2016
I can't wait.

I guess what delayed my application is that my spouse's passport expired and we missed it so a new passport was requested a month ago. So I am really praying for PPR soooooon.

I am so tired of checking my email.

vcole:
chai! maybe in 2 days you would just be dancing shoki oh! stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Fortissimo:

Wow mehn thanks so much. She'll submit the loe, PoF and conversion pages straight away via case specific enquiry.

Do you know how it worked out for those with similar cases?
I will advise if she can top one of those account with some fund and print same with the fixed deposit certificate coupled with a letter of explanation, it will help a great deal.
if I may ask, is she of the FSW 2014?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
how was the letter sent to the applicant? in this case, a phone call may be necessary to ensure that the documents sent are not received by the officer after the 30 days deadline. she can go ahead to submit via a case specific inquiry while confirming any other means by which the additional documents should be sent.
Fortissimo:

They did not specify a way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2016
40manlappy:
*modified

irondome, JesusDWay, dupyshoo, SlowlybtSurely, zandora, other gurus in the house.

We just received a Letter of Advice to Apply....didn't know Manitoba PNP is now opened shocked

This still looks like a dream because we submitted the EOI just few days ago and wasn't expecting a response so quickly....

Thanks very much for taking your time to give suggestions, advice and recommendations. May God grant our hearts' desires and bless our endeavours.

Appreciation to irondome for encouraging us to rewrite IELTS just when we seem to be losing hope in the process.

While trying to "process" this information and reading up on the required documents, I want to ask the following questions because I know that this is only the beginning:

-What is required to prove that someone is a close relative e.g. cousins?

-Do we have to provide work reference for every organization that we have worked with? I have changed job a few times while my wife has worked with the same entity for about 8 years.

-Beyond those documents listed on their website, what other salient things to look out for? Practical suggestions?
God is indeed at work.It is sign of good things ahead.I strongly believe that your case will inspire lots of us.cheers man

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Ekpekus:

I will advise if she can top one of those account with some fund and print same with the fixed deposit certificate coupled with a letter of explanation, it will help a great deal.
if I may ask, is she of the FSW 2014?

Thanks o. No she's express entry. ITA last month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
vcole:
how was the letter sent to the applicant? in this case, a phone call may be necessary to ensure that the documents sent are not received by the officer after the 30 days deadline. she can go ahead to submit via a case specific inquiry while confirming any other means by which the additional documents should be sent.

I think it was sent via the generic cic email when your application is updated. I'll confirm from her. She's already sent a cse trying to explain that the investment account should be considered. Once she has liquidated the investment, she'll send an updated pof via cse again. I heard some people send documents via FedEx so we'll look into that if we don't hear from them soon. Today is Day 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
As she applied through EE, then there will be a placeholder where she can upload the new POF. To access that, she will click on "view submitted application" and then "continue" after which she will get to the section where she uploaded all the documents that were requested after ITA. There should be a place holder for new document.

My advice, as vcole has said, is to liquidate the investment and deposit it in the other account. She should start the POF document with a LOE showing that she liquidated the investment she earlier submitted and transferred it to the other savings account. She should also attach the details of the liquidation and the transfer.

Finally, she should get a letter from her bank showing the 6 month average balance and should point out that the increase in the last month is due to the transfer of her investment to her savings account. If they requested for statements of account, then she should include the bank statement of account instead.

With this, I believe her POF will be accepted.

Fortissimo:

I think it was sent via the generic cic email when your application is updated. I'll confirm from her. She's already sent a cse trying to explain that the investment account should be considered. Once she has liquidated the investment, she'll send an updated pof via cse again. I heard some people send documents via FedEx so we'll look into that if we don't hear from them soon. Today is Day 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2016
See vcole's mention...
iphie25:

Ok...asides a gift deed and bank statement showing the transfer...what other docs can be furnished?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Fortissimo:

vcole please confirm that she can send the updated PoF via a case specific enquiry.

Cc jesusdway, zandora
This should be sent in hard copies by courier not mail or CSE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Courier?

You don't send any document via courier under Express Entry except passport after application has been approved and passport is being requested for COPR.

Ekpekus:

This should be sent in hard copies by courier not mail or CSE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dwal: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello,
All the guru's in the house.

recently i picked interest in migrating to canada.

my qualifications are HND in Food Tech and MBA in Marketing.
working experience is on a Quality Control Operations in Food Company (10yrs).

Am i good to start the process.

Please all advises are welcome.

thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Courier?

You don't send any document via courier under Express Entry except passport after application has been approved and passport is being requested for COPR.

Really? I thought after an ITA and file transferred to a VO, one then deals with the Visa Office directly under where the file is treated.
I was sent the same mail for pof update in September 2015. courier was what I used in sending the SOA and a LOE and it was a success.

Maybe the the process has been changed or a CSE/mail can now be used cos its been a while I did mine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
dwal:
Hello,
All the guru's in the house.

recently i picked interest in migrating to canada.

my qualifications are HND in Food Tech and MBA in Marketing.
working experience is on a Quality Control Operations in Food Company (10yrs).

Am i good to start the process.

Please all advises are welcome.

thanks.
Welcome to a place where we encourage people to DIY .
First thing to do is read page 1 of this thread to be adequately armed with the required info. then in areas of confusion, solutions will be given.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
I guess you must have submitted your application pre Express Entry.

Things are a lot different now. Hard copies are not required any more.

Ekpekus:

Really? I thought after an ITA and file transferred to a VO, one then deals with the Visa Office directly under where the file is treated.
I was sent the same mail for pof update in September 2015. courier was what I used in sending the SOA and a LOE and it was a success.

Maybe the the process has been changed or a CSE/mail can now be used cos its been a while I did mine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
I guess you must have submitted your application pre Express Entry.

Things are a lot different now. Hard copies are not required any more.

I guess so!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
2 more days for my application to reach 6 month mark and no PPR yet. I am sooo fed up.

I feel like crying....

Please don't cry, we need you to be strong. Keep up the faith!

"....the darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn"

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

40manlappy:

Please don't cry, we need you to be strong. Keep up the faith!

"....the darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

You are welcome. Please keep up the good work.

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle."

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimali: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi all
Please i want to get the reference letter from my place of employment. I need the address and d format urgently. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
chimali:
Hi all
Please i want to get the reference letter from my place of employment. I need the address and d format urgently. Thank you.
A "To whom it may concern" is preferably used.
The letter should contain your job description details that conforms to your NOC; duration you've been on the job; total number of work hour per week; Amount earned per annum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimali: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks but what is the correct address to send it to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
2 more days for my application to reach 6 month mark and no PPR yet. I am sooo fed up.

I feel like crying....

Is your background check "in Progress" yet? By and large, you have nothing to be afraid of. Canadian PR becomes more of a game of patience after receiving the coveted ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
All glory to God!!!! I just got PPR!!!!! I am so excited.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I felicitate you right now.It is a dream come true.I was about sending you a consolation message regarding how depressed you were awaiting the most expected email until I scrolled to the end and behold this amazing news.I am quite impressed especially for holding unto your faith.patient is indeed a virtue. 1 million gbosa to you.Big up Bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
chimali:
Thanks but what is the correct address to send it to.

why not refer to page 84 and get a full sample of the letter.you will see how it looks like.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congratulations! You see! I am so happy for you.

God is certainly in the "neighbourhood" smiley

May God surprise us all for good in 2016.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Amen. Thank you so much
40manlappy:

Thanks a lot.
hartson:

hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I felicitate you right now.It is a dream come true.I was about sending you a consolation message regarding how depressed you were awaiting the most expected email until I scrolled to the end and behold this amazing news.I am quite impressed especially for holding unto your faith.patient is indeed a virtue. 1 million gbosa to you.Big up Bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
40manlappy:

Yeah 40manlappy,yours and everyone else success story is loading.........I am just so excited. I am dancing azonto right now. oh! no I think someone suggested shoki dance common folks lets dance shoki for our man.it's about time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Anyone currently studying in Manitoba should quote me please. Thanks wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bcolah(f): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congratulations dupyshoo. ..to think you were down cos of it and now it's time to dance the shoki. ..lol

House, pls did anyone get a request for Form IMM 5669 to be completed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.