Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (257638 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by wiZbanky(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Moridiat:
Hello, I just finished from D.s Adegbenro ICT polytechnic and I want to do D.E but I don't knw d sch to choose. I studied business administration
check my signature for more info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by horlorlarde: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
guys ..... Please my middle name was ommitted when i requested for my regularization nd i've used it for my DE registration hope dis won't create a problem after gaining admission.... .
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nabamesss(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
AyarmBoye:
There's dis whatsapp group for OAU DE aspirant 2016/2017......drop your numbers to be added.....

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by VinBukky(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
pinkydove:
Thanks, gotten mine.

I know entry into OND or 100level in Nigerian schools are sometimes difficult as you have to sort things out. What about HND, is it that tough to gain admission?

What course if I may ask? Cos some departments (Especially School Of Business)might be somehow difficult like you said because of their Population.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anyone with directions on how to get to Jamb's oFfice from Mile-2......?

Urgent reply!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Driiimzzz: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hey group, I am a BSC Biochem holder with A-levels and O-levels and I want to go into medicine with Direct Entry. The thing is beside registering with Jamb at their accredited centre, I have no idea how to make the application to unilag. Is it online? Someone said something about taking my credentials and the DE acknowledgement sheet to both JAMB and Unilag?

Help pls

P.s.: I should add that I'm in abuja atm
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Frezhkid10(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
cutiedave:
lol...na God o...to graduate from yabatech no be beans o...na unilag i dey go sha...i hear say we gat do clearance b4 we process transcript o, and time no dey again
..David have u printed yah statement of result from the sch portal
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by samintegrity(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
nasdrapman:
My pple in d Room , pls I seriously need ur advice ..the skul I did my National Diploma is not helping Mater at all, the issue is about my statement of result which will be out August and by then it will be to late for me to submit my credentials to jamb office . A staff in the skul told me that, he can help me to get the statement of Result but which will be illegal since is not Authorize by d skul Authority and he said is dsame thing with dat of d skul...pls Frnds should I go and get it, submit my credentials to jamb b4 my skul will release the official result which I will take to my skul of choice for screening Thank u in Advance.

Go to jamb office, submit your DE print out along side your O Level, since your ND isnt ready, tell them you awaiting the ND results, submitting the ND results isnt as important that much, it however is very important to provide it at the school of your choice, very very, from the look of things now, sum schs request for all credentials while registering for their post utme screening guide online, the likes of oau, uni ilorin, oau however already published its 2016 screening admission registering, in which they request you attach all credentials online, this I think might be the new method schs will adopt to screen DE candidate, By either screening Candidate credentials or thru oral screening.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
BlueWizAngel:

Are u sure, they have shifted the date, please where did you get your information from??
From my school admission officer, she is presently in abuja for our regulirization, Note: the sales of direct entry Cards ends July 8 and the link to complete direct entry registration will also be close by July 13
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
horlorlarde:
guys ..... Please my middle name was ommitted when i requested for my regularization nd i've used it for my DE registration hope dis won't create a problem after gaining admission.... .
patApata... Affidavit.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Frezhkid10:
..David have u printed yah statement of result from the sch portal
una dey print statement of result from the school portaL? Your school na boSs o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wait o, peeps....

If someone submits his or her transcript to one's school of choice and eventually didn't gain admiSsion.. Is the transcript gone abi you can goan collect it back?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by suleyoung(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
Wait o, peeps....

If someone submits his or her transcript to one's school of choice and eventually didn't gain admiSsion.. Is the transcript gone abi you can goan collect it back?
gone of cos!!
u can't collect it back
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
suleyoung:

gone of cos!!
u can't collect it back
ahh.... cry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
VictorYattLasT:
From my school admission officer, she is presently in abuja for our regulirization, Note: the sales of direct entry Cards ends July 8 and the link to complete direct entry registration will also be close by July 13

Alright thanks, but if you should check on Jamb site now, you will see Direct entry registration expires in 6days time, the time frame do not match bro that's Y Am confused oooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nasdrapman: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
samintegrity:

Go to jamb office, submit your DE print out along side your O Level, since your ND isnt ready, tell them you awaiting the ND results, submitting the ND results isnt as important that much, it however is very important to provide it at the school of your choice, very very, from the look of things now, sum schs request for all credentials while registering for their post utme screening guide online, the likes of oau, uni ilorin, oau however already published its 2016 screening admission registering, in which they request you attach all credentials online, this I think might be the new method schs will adopt to screen DE candidate, By either screening Candidate credentials or thru oral screening.
..thanks for d info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by samsonbusayo1: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls can i register for D.E without doing this jamb regularization ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Driiimzzz:
Hey group, I am a BSC Biochem holder with A-levels and O-levels and I want to go into medicine with Direct Entry. The thing is beside registering with Jamb at their accredited centre, I have no idea how to make the application to unilag. Is it online? Someone said something about taking my credentials and the DE acknowledgement sheet to both JAMB and Unilag?

Help pls

P.s.: I should add that I'm in abuja atm
register your jamb d.e, then take a copy of your credentials to jamb office( Preferrably the nearest-abuja branch). when done, wait till unilag commence admission processing or screening and submit your credentials with them too. i hope this helps.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pinkydove: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
VinBukky:

What course if I may ask? Cos some departments (Especially School Of Business)might be somehow difficult like you said because of their Population.
school of environmental...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by VinBukky(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
pinkydove:
school of environmental...
Aiit. Same with me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Frezhkid10(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
..na xo my brother ooo..all these Lagos schools justbqan sy form boss
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by cutiedave(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
dats yabatech 4 u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
cutiedave:
dats yabatech 4 u

Frezhkid10:
..na xo my brother ooo..all these Lagos schools justbqan sy form boss
I hail you guys o.... Ride oN
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by samintegrity(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
samsonbusayo1:

Am afraid you cant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nasdrapman: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Hurry Up and Register , we have 5 days left to the closing date of 2016 Jamb direct entry!!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Re:

Anyone with the direction on how to get to Jamb's office from Mile-2?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2016
samsonbusayo1:

Nigga just use other diploma, you might get and you might not, what other thing is there and on the other hand if you do not register you are sure u are not getting it already. So take chances bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pinkydove: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
VinBukky:

Aiit. Same with me
good to hear. So what do you think? because this faculty is the least populated in schools. People are running away from it. Do you have Idea on the subject combination for postume?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by samsonbusayo1: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
BlueWizAngel:

Nigga just use other diploma, you might get and you might not, what other thing is there and on the other hand if you do not register you are sure u are not getting it already. So take chances bro.
do you think OAU will accept CIBN (certificate in banking) for D.E?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dedionne: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
nasdrapman:
My pple in d Room , pls I seriously need ur advice ..the skul I did my National Diploma is not helping Mater at all, the issue is about my statement of result which will be out August and by then it will be to late for me to submit my credentials to jamb office . A staff in the skul told me that, he can help me to get the statement of Result but which will be illegal since is not Authorize by d skul Authority and he said is dsame thing with dat of d skul...pls Frnds should I go and get it, submit my credentials to jamb b4 my skul will release the official result which I will take to my skul of choice for screening Thank u in Advance.
what a long nd pathetic story......plse go nd get d result from d man....life iz all about risk..

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
samsonbusayo1:
do you think OAU will accept CIBN (certificate in banking) for D.E?

I don't think and I don't know bro, why don't you try oo do you want to just give up like that
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by OZILO: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please do you if UNN accept lower credit in computer science for direct entry

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (118) (Reply)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.