Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (48306 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WG15WzbAsyI/VgV9sR0PKsI/AAAAAAAACow/0cK7N6K7N5A/s400/wpid-ik-ogbonna-and-girlfriend-stargist.jpg[/img]

Ik Ogbonna’s wife and new mom, Sonia Ogbonna is angry with haters on her Instagram page. She recently came under fire by Nigerians who accused her of using a waist trainer to achieve her tiny waist.

Sonia who is apparently upset about it all, pulled her top up, took a photo and posted it on instagram asking them to show her the waist trainer.

She captioned it, ‘Waist trainer? Bish Where’. See post after the cut....

https://instagram.com/p/8DfRz4EVzq/?taken-by=sonialareinaa

3 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by buygala(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
See nyansh like trailer angry... no wonder Ik is losing so much weight and getting bald these days sad ....

With this kind of heavy nyansh, I wont be surprised if her panties are enough material to sew curtain sad

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Like I care.... Waheva rocks her boat
Abeg make Anthony Martial score 2mrw make I beer up niggaz

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by icebebe(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
I tout by nw dis celebs or whatever wuld av gottn use to d way fans talk,if I were in dt position I dnt need to show anybody anyfin to prove wat?

5 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
shes wonderfully made

**gazes at her backside**

Ik na only you wakka come?

Diaris god o
Diaris god o
Diaris god ooooooooo

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Something she has been wearing before meeting ik she tinks all nigerian girls are gullible bish u av been wearin it before now ok stop actin like d world revolves around ya u married to ik not nigerias president nigerians been fallin hand ever since why disturb her cos she married ik hain na wa o if its paining u marry a guy from her country a rich guy at dat so if her country girls cum for her she wud b there weak point difference between a black chick nd a white chick is dat a white chick talk less nd act more why a black chick talk more and act less dey steal ur men steal theirs nd make dem feel bad about it gosh!!!!! undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
What am i doing here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Shebarh(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
So how is this our business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by englishmart(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
beauty ✔ sexy ✔ classy ✔ knackable ✔ nyashious ✔ skin colour ✔
wet in again remain ?

17 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
beauty ✔
sexy ✔
classy ✔
knackable ✔
nyashious ✔
skin colour ✔

wet in again remain ?

Common sense nd brains angry

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
So...who ur tiny waist don help undecided...my friend cover dat tin jor n b a responsible mother n a wife

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by PoosPoos: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
CUM QUICK lemme send u message
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
beauty ✔
sexy ✔
classy ✔
knackable ✔
nyashious ✔
skin colour ✔

wet in again remain ?
intelligence nkor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:
Something she has been wearing before meeting ik she tinks all nigerian girls are gullible bish u av been wearin it before now ok stop actin like d world revolves around ya u married to ik not nigerias president nigerians been fallin hand ever since why disturb her cos she married ik hain na wa o if its paining u marry a guy from her country a rich guy at dat so if her country girls cum for her she wud b there weak point difference between a black chick nd a white chick is dat a white chick talk less nd act more why a black chick talk more and act less dey steal ur men steal theirs nd make dem feel bad about it gosh!!!!! undecided
spot on

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
intelligence nkor
I think she lacks that one

9 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
spot on

grin grin grin grin aunty diva d pretty girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
I think she lacks that one
lolzzz grin..chaii..guy u finish her here

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin aunty diva d pretty girl
i dey look up 2 u oo babe smiley
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
i dey look up 2 u oo babe smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Say God
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by CR77(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
There problem, There headace.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Osirimononaye(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bitch!!!!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
How does it affect Manchester United beating Sunderland tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ebengems(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
bitch don't kill my vibe...

get your AutoCAD Complete video tutorial on 50% sallah discount from konga mall. check my profile picture and signature for more info
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by hizaya61(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bleep
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by mascot87(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dunno why people can't fu*king mind there fu*king business. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Big4wig(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
waist trainer on fp and this is news undecided ..Nairaland mods nawa o
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by odinese(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
..so many ugly Nigerian girls + the ones on nairaland are always jealous of pretty girls...

But wait...that ass? U poop from their right? . so why the hell are u showing us big sh!t?

3 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Aitee1: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is she just new to the system? grin

That's the world for you, slim or fat they must talk, so no need sweating it to prove a point for those that can't feed her, just concentrate on pleasing yourself!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by steppin: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
See waist! Portable.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by omusiliyu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
What a shame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.