Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (48280 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by bishopDD(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Like I care.... Waheva rocks her boat
Abeg make Anthony Martial score 2mrw make I beer up niggaz
Man United. 2-2 Sunderland
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
So...who ur tiny waist don help undecided...my friend cover dat tin jor n b a responsible mother n a wife
tell her jare
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

U mean u givin me d silent treatment cry cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seen!!!!

I gave you an e-glass of water to calm you down... You came back at me yelling... i ran out of e-ideas, so I resolved to acknowledging your yelling with a very silent 'k' lipsrsealed
Didn't want to provoke you any further...
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by seangy4konji: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
You go fear promo...

That booty needs a BIG BLACK COCK...

Not all this hoes with padded butt...I will lick it and meditate and speak in tongues...

Its my business....one chance...Just 1 wish...

Baby you the best....
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by mascot87(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i am important to God
I dont cherish man importance as long as God sees me as an important being that ls all that matters
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Saying it again
Now i kno u exist!!!!!

Good for u
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by everrichy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
buygala:
See nyansh like trailer angry... no wonder Ik is losing so much weight and getting bald these days sad ....

With this kind of heavy nyansh, I wont be surprised if her panties are enough material to sew curtain sad

I'm waiting for you to open a thread. Your comments are really hilarious.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by onyepapa(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
What am i doing here
you dey ask us? You just hear nysh you enter overdrive no know when you comment abi?
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by buygala(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
everrichy:

I'm waiting for you to open a thread. Your comments are really hilarious.

You are really going to wait very long, good Sir sad

I will never open a thread on this forum smiley

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

I gave you an e-glass of water to calm you down... You came back at me yelling... i ran out of e-ideas, so I resolved to acknowledging your yelling with a very silent 'k' lipsrsealed
Didn't want to provoke you any further...
M not angry never wil a forum make me angry its just that i want equality among females of different race
This world sef na wa
Fight between black race nd the white race
Fight between males nd females
Fight between first world nd oda world economies
Fight between black females nd white females
Black males nd white males chaiiii shocked
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by wtfCode: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
i could've shut up my mouth, i couldn't help but keep on watching dat asss. Look at all that. *downloads that butt*
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by cristweeezy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Say God
#LesbianismAlert
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
cristweeezy:
#LesbianismAlert

grin grin grin grin leave us its sister hood abi una guys no dey corperate fyt angry
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by cristweeezy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WG15WzbAsyI/VgV9sR0PKsI/AAAAAAAACow/0cK7N6K7N5A/s400/wpid-ik-ogbonna-and-girlfriend-stargist.jpg[/img]

Ik Ogbonna’s wife and new mom, Sonia Ogbonna is angry with haters on her Instagram page. She recently came under fire by Nigerians who accused her of using a waist trainer to achieve her tiny waist.

Sonia who is apparently upset about it all, pulled her top up, took a photo and posted it on instagram asking them to show her the waist trainer.

She captioned it, ‘Waist trainer? Bish Where’. See post after the cut....

https://instagram.com/p/8DfRz4EVzq/?taken-by=sonialareinaa
seriously,who be IK ogbonna? D ogbonna wey I know sha na d one wey dey westham
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

M not angry never wil a forum make me angry its just that i want equality among females of different race
This world sef na wa
Fight between black race nd the white race
Fight between males nd females
Fight between first world nd oda world economies
Fight between black females nd white females
Black males nd white males chaiiii shocked

Have a quick look at you fingers... are they equal? Ever wondered how operational the fingers will be if they were all equal? The gist is, stuffs like this puts the world in a balance.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by zumbigbo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:
Something she has been wearing before meeting ik she tinks all nigerian girls are gullible bish u av been wearin it before now ok stop actin like d world revolves around ya u married to ik not nigerias president nigerians been fallin hand ever since why disturb her cos she married ik hain na wa o if its paining u marry a guy from her country a rich guy at dat so if her country girls cum for her she wud b there weak point difference between a black chick nd a white chick is dat a white chick talk less nd act more why a black chick talk more and act less dey steal ur men steal theirs nd make dem feel bad about it gosh!!!!! undecided

Hater alert!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
onyepapa:
you dey ask us? You just hear nysh you enter overdrive no know when you comment abi?
Why re u subbing me
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
zumbigbo:

Hater alert!
Am nt hating she has ass hav got mine m just being real here bt since u hate d truth i guess u d kind of guy who fake it til he makes it and endorse fake products please call a spade a spade if it was a white dude dat insulted a black dude u wont call it hate alert will u
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Have a quick look at you fingers... are they equal? Ever wondered how operational the fingers will be if they were all equal? The gist is, stuffs like this puts the world in a balance.
I guess u right tho kiss kiss kiss kiss
My boo thats got a brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by pweedyuz(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Ok punctuation marks?even d richest in the world dont really use it dats wat i shd now av headache ova u dat is an expert in english language u even too good in english dan d whites please put d punctuations whr its needed like u werent stil able to read it angry i go talk i go comment matter na hin dey do una

By d way girls hav natural slim waaattt? shocked
Bish no one does its eida tru exercise or as a result of daily routine if i hear all dis white dat av been into surgeries even before africa gained independence cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai black race always amazing me since cain nd abel days grin
That's just d fact, u've got to believe it. Some girls have it natural.
Some things most people work/strive to attain (either ass, boobs or what have u) others got it (natural) without d stress to even say they r maintaining.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
pweedyuz:

That's just d fact, u've got to believe it. Some girls have it natural.
Some things most people work/strive to attain (either ass, boobs or what have u) others got it (natural) without d stress to even say they r maintaining.

Ok ma!!!! They have it natural
I still have ass nd breast is different from an ultra slim waist ok!!!! cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

I guess u right tho kiss kiss kiss kiss
My boo thats got a brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am flattered. I presume you are okay now.
Make I go sleep!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

I am flattered. I presume you are okay now.
Make I go sleep!
Thunder carass nd givve u bloow joob there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dream of me pursuing u up nd down with broom nd cane ok grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by 1stGenius(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:
Something she has been wearing before meeting ik she tinks all nigerian girls are gullible bish u av been wearin it before now ok stop actin like d world revolves around ya u married to ik not nigerias president nigerians been fallin hand ever since why disturb her cos she married ik hain na wa o if its paining u marry a guy from her country a rich guy at dat so if her country girls cum for her she wud b there weak point difference between a black chick nd a white chick is dat a white chick talk less nd act more why a black chick talk more and act less dey steal ur men steal theirs nd make dem feel bad about it gosh!!!!! undecided

Hian!How can you travel all along from Enugu to Sokoto without a stop over?You gotta improve in your writing skills especially that of 'mechanics'.Thanks.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
1stGenius:

Hian!How can you travel all along from Enugu to Sokoto without a stop over?You gotta improve in your writing skills especially that of 'mechanics'.Thanks.

Awwwwww please channel this kind of ur energy to improve the world av u seen d official contract of dubai sketching not even punctuation marks on the frame work yet its among the most beautiful country ever as long as my meassage is passed feel free to keep moving cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Thunder carass nd givve u bloow joob there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dream of me pursuing u up nd down with broom nd cane ok grin

I'm a female tongue
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

I'm a female tongue
Thunder stil romance u nd presss yaaa brweast tongue
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Dragonking: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
The first page of this thread is filled with jealous and envious ladies who can't match the babe in beauty and class.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Thunder stil romance u nd presss yaaa brweast tongue

Is dat a figure of speech or a malfunction from a language translator
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Is dat a figure of speech or a malfunction from a language translator
A freedom of expression so cos u are a girl u shd be treated special? cheesy pele o aunty malfunction
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by flokii: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
ahhhahahh cheesy..
na nyash be dat?
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by trapQ: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
no full stop, no comma. but why
halfrica:
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
trapQ:
no full stop, no comma. but why

Halfrica answer na bet why cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.