Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (39544 Views)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
The facial expression, moans, body movement and many other orgasmic display can be faked except ONE. THIS cannot be faked because it is a reflex action. So, it remains a sure way to prove she 'cummed' grin

Women mostly fake orgasm due to kindness. Yeah. They are putting their men first though at their own disadvantage. It may not be cool but then there are a thousand and one things we do that are not cool. So, back to the gist, if you are reading this, be sure to abide by just one rule which I will write at the end of this post. Thank you.

Sneezing goes with blinking just as 'cu.ming' goes with the curling of the big toes. Just as it is practically impossible to sneeze with your eyes open so it is with cu.ming without curling the toes. It is a reflex action. So, forget the screaming and kicking and boxing the air plus porrn-star moaning and watch out for the toes.

The rule...don't let the last sentence above distract you, focus on her and what makes her cu.m not the cu.ming.

Good luck.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Cruzeiro(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
@OP ure 100% correct, that is why i make sure that a lady cums anytime i am having sex with her bfore i cum myself, bcaus i know the signs

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP ure 100% correct, that is why i make sure that a lady cums anytime i am having sex with her bfore i cum myself, bcaus i know the signs
Really? Do you stare at her toes?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Really? Do you stare at her toes?
ALWAYS, its my duty to satisfy her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Spikkylee: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rushes to seat on first row..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by osesology(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Really! there must be more where this came from, so please tell me more.

*sits down, grabs a popcorn, crosses leg* oya, continue...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by simplex2: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Can't seem to find them toes; I''m doing missionary and the toes are curled up my back, I'm in doggy and its buried deep inside the bed behind me, she's riding my dckk cowgirl and them toes are folded away behind her...

Wait a minute, reverse cowgirl...aha...that's the toes...its permanently curled though.

#sighs#

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
smiley She lucky
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by mayorkyzo: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
How person wan come take dey look toes during the 'match' grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
kikikikiki ask #coversface# sweetorgasms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by lordnammy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Curl toes wat about curled ear?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by mekzyjoe(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
hooshes.....u don open ur puccy op..smh
ATMC:
smiley She lucky
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
mekzyjoe:
hooshes.....u don open ur puccy op..smh
I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by sinaj(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
You are very wrong op.

Curling of d toes can also be faked

D only way to knw a gurl is avin orgasm is by... wink

4 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
lordnammy:
Curl toes wat about curled ear?
It's part if it.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by lordnammy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
It's part if it.
wc one u do experience?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
lordnammy:
wc one u do experience?
Curly hair...#perming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't bliv dt abeg... Thou I've never heard of dat b4 but I'm 100% sure it can also b faked ok. So u mean to say no reflect action can b faked Lies... My ex dat I knw very well I always no wen she comes n wen she doesn't. One best n easiest way is she feels very tired to even stand up or sleeps off, or staggers if she tries to take a walk immediately.. Simple method, hard to fake any of dos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
The facial expression, moans, body movement and many other orgasmic display can be faked except ONE. THIS cannot be faked because it is a reflex action. So, it remains a sure way to prove she 'cummed' grin

Women mostly fake orgasm due to kindness. Yeah. They are putting their men first though at their own disadvantage. It may not be cool but then there are a thousand and one things we do that are not cool. So, back to the gist, if you are reading this, be sure to abide by just one rule which I will write at the end of this post. Thank you.

Sneezing goes with blinking just as 'cu.ming' goes with the curling of the big toes. Just as it is practically impossible to sneeze with your eyes open so it is with cu.ming without curling the toes. It is a reflex action. So, forget the screaming and kicking and boxing the air plus porrn-star moaning and watch out for the toes.

The rule...don't let the last sentence above distract you, focus on her and what makes her cu.m not the cu.ming.

Good luck.
Why shld I even care to know if u cumme or not wen one *rick no dey ever satisfy woman. Abegii!!! Enjoy myself and get d fuckout

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
I just staggered. Did I have orgasm? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:

Why shld I even care to know if u cumme or not wen one *rick no dey ever satisfy woman. Abegii!!! Enjoy myself and get d fuckout
Get help ASAP!

5 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Vinshu(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Not true..

I have sneezed with my eyes open before and my eyes popped out of my head.. so not true.

Anyway, not all ladies cum and still curl toes!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:
Not true..

I have sneezed with my eyes open before and my eyes popped out of my head.. so not true.

Anyway, not all ladies cum and still curl toes!
Lmao!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tommychow(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you're thrusting and she's "coming" and you wanna be sure, pull out and watch her well for a while. If she's still unaware of your actions and still acting like she's having convulsion, she's on cloud nine. If she looks at you with her normal face and says something like "are you done?" "why did you stop?" or "is someone knocking?"...MY GUY YOU NO TRY AT ALL!

My advice is not to try and find out because stats shows women fake it most of the time, and I mean MOST. Very sad. Just enjoy the intimacy.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lilmax talk!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by seunwen2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
When i cum show don finish be that if she like may she go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tommychow(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:
Don't bliv dt abeg... Thou I've never heard of dat b4 but I'm 100% sure it can also b faked ok. So u mean to say no reflect action can b faked Lies... My ex dat I knw very well I always no wen she comes n wen she doesn't. One best n easiest way is she feels very tired to even stand up or sleeps off, or staggers if she tries to take a walk immediately.. Simple method, hard to fake any of dos.

Lmao! I'm pretty sure she knew you knew when she really came. Then she started faking falling asleep, feeling tired and staggering. My guy, everything can be faked except squirting. Only 100% confirmation.

21 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ribbit: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Immediately she cums, the pussy brings out more juice, that is how to know .. They can't fake that. wink

38 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:

Good luck.
Curling of the toe can occur whether she is cumming or not, its simply a reaction to the pleasures.

Ways to know a girl is cumming for sure is the spasm of the vaginal wall.

The tightening of the wall around the joy stick or finger or if during oral the spasm of the vaginal wall reflects to the outside as a form of clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing at a very quick pace.

Simply the spasm of the Vaginal wall accompanied by the tightening of the wall when this occurs it is impossible for the girl to fake what comes next which includes grabbing the edge of the bed, curling the toes, or grabbing your head pushing it deeper into the canaan land..lol.. and mostly beautified by the quaking and shivering of her whole body during the orgasmic period.

Mostly after this some girls might need a while to recover because the clitoral hood gets too sensitive and so needs to be given a little time to recover..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ribbit: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
tommychow:

Lmao! I'm pretty sure she knew you knew when she really came. Then she started faking falling asleep, feeling tired and staggering. My guy, everything can be faked except squirting. Only 100% confirmation.
suqirting is not climax and can be faked too after drinking liquid ...
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Vinshu(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
THE TRUTH:

Orgasm is faked because the female is not enjoying the activity. And there are reasons as to why:

-) The guy is not playing with her. Just thrusting.

-) Short or no fore-play. Straight to the activity

-) Short or small organ.. I.e not hitting the spot required.

-) Organ too long or big.. I.e feeling pain instead so she fakes so you cum and f!uck off.

-) No sensation.. e.g trash talks.. try it, it works.

-) Not in the mood. Most cases.

And so on..

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.