Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (39543 Views)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by donMIG(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
NOTED! grin

But how will I notice dis wen am busy putting sum serious work in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
tommychow:

Lmao! I'm pretty sure she knew you knew when she really came. Then she started faking falling asleep, feeling tired and staggering. My guy, everything can be faked except squirting. Only 100% confirmation.
Which one b squirting again na Guy abeg notin concern me weather woman come abeg... If she life make she cumme if she like make she go all I care if fire her down well till I sweat all d water for me body finish. Simpke!!! Women wey one d*ick no dey reach dem....mtceeeew!!! That she cummes means she won't go service another dude with d higher pay Abegi leave

3 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tommychow(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
ribbit:
suqirting is not climax and can be faked too after drinking liquid ...

Lol. Then the last option is asking her at gunpoint or using a lie detector.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ribbit: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
tommychow:

Lol. Then the last option is asking her at gunpoint or using a lie detector.
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Emilord(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
All these ones na too much story,by the time I bleep her well she must cum,whether d toe curl ooo,or the pu**y sef curl na she know. My own be make she dey give me that crazy sound,period!

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
donMIG:
NOTED! grin

But how will I notice dis wen am busy putting sum serious work in

When a girl's vaginal wall tightens and grips your shaft, the wall of the coochie convulses, contracts and Spasmodical quakes of the vagina is enough to tell you that she is cumming, it is hard not to notice when this happens if you are inside her or fingering or eating her out.

The body language and sound track that follows this reveals the intensity of the orgasm...

Pay minds to the needs of your sweetheart . . .

10 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Emilord:
All these ones na too much story,by the time I bleep her well she must cum,whether d toe curl ooo,or the pu**y sef curl na she know. My own be make she dey give me that crazy sound,period!

There is no law that says she must cum. . . In fact constant pounding of a girl for long minutes is not a guarantee of orgasm.

You can only end up getting her sour but yet no orgasm. . A woman's body is a complicated machine, and so not always does it require strength and long lasting duration.

If you have no idea what you are doing, it doesn't matter how long you go it will only seem like pouring water on a stone..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:
THE TRUTH:

Orgasm is faked because the female is not enjoying the activity. And there are reasons as to why:

-) The guy is not playing with her. Just thrusting.

-) Short or no fore-play. Straight to the activity

-) Short or small organ.. I.e not hitting the spot required.

-) Organ too long or big.. I.e feeling pain instead so she fakes so you cum and f!uck off

-) No sensation.. e.g trash talks.. try it, it works.

-) Not in the mood. Most cases.

And so on..

can the tool ever be too long or too big? Impossible
i thought the more girth the more appealing it is you females
cheesy
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tommychow(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:

Which one b squirting again na Guy abeg notin concern me weather woman come abeg... If she life make she cumme if she like make she go all I care if fire her down well till I sweat all d water for me body finish. Simpke!!! Women wey one d*ick no dey reach dem....mtceeeew!!! That she cummes means she won't go service another dude with d higher pay Abegi leave

Abi o! How many men don suffer heart attack on top kerewa? I'll tell her straight up "l'm giving you 20 pumps tonight. You better be almost there!" Na by force?

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:

This is a selfish mindset brother.

Sex should be equally enjoyable to both gender, so her orgasm matters as much as yours.

You must pay mind to her own needs because a woman's sexual needs and wants are far more complex than that of a man.

So strive to give your woman orgasms because every lady deserves it as much as you think you deserve orgasm too.

squirting may occur from G - spot stimulation... center of gravity orgasm is a totally different form of female orgasm from clitoral orgasm. . And i bet center of gravity based orgasms are more intense...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Vinshu(f): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
darkenedrebel:

can the tool ever be too long or too big? Impossible
i thought the more girth the more appealing it is you females
cheesy

Wrong. That is the misperception.
Depends on the size of the female organ and some guys have organs of horses that can kill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by uboma(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Emilord:

Not all women make sounds when about to cum. Except the ones that just want to boost your ego...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by zheroes(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
The facial expression, moans, body movement and many other orgasmic display can be faked except ONE. THIS cannot be faked because it is a reflex action. So, it remains a sure way to prove she 'cummed' grin

Women mostly fake orgasm due to kindness. Yeah. They are putting their men first though at their own disadvantage. It may not be cool but then there are a thousand and one things we do that are not cool. So, back to the gist, if you are reading this, be sure to abide by just one rule which I will write at the end of this post. Thank you.

Sneezing goes with blinking just as 'cu.ming' goes with the curling of the big toes. Just as it is practically impossible to sneeze with your eyes open so it is with cu.ming without curling the toes. It is a reflex action. So, forget the screaming and kicking and boxing the air plus porrn-star moaning and watch out for the toes.

The rule...don't let the last sentence above distract you, focus on her and what makes her cu.m not the cu.ming.

Good luck.
nice one . @ the bolded please tell me more. grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:

Depends on the size of the female organ and some guys have organs of horses that can kill.
You are correct 100%

It doesn't always matter the size of the joystick, what matters is how well you know your woman and how well you use what you have.

Have met a girl with a short Vaginal tube, Once you notice something like this one must by means reduce the length of their thrust unless it becomes a punishment for her and not pleasure.

In cases like that is when guys with small or average joysticks comes in handy...
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
The female ∅rgasm is a myth, like bigfoot or withheld adjudication.

the surest way to make a girl squirt is still by proper usage of the tongue.. cos this toe curling theory is ludicrous

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aoetipR2g
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by zheroes(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
to understand how a lady feels if she doesn't cum, lets ask ourselves as guys- will you be moved to having sex if at every point in time you don't ejaculate, the answer is a resounding NO!!!, The moment you cant cum there cant be any sex, but why would a guy sleep with a girl and she wont cum, it means he doesn't know what he is doing period, my girl squirts every moment we have sex because I have made it my duty that she does before I do and there are various techniques to doing that. go and read .

6 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
darkenedrebel:
The female ∅rgasm is a myth, like bigfoot or withheld adjudication.

the surest way to make a girl squirt is still by proper usage of the tongue.. cos this toe curling theory is ludicrous
Bros Female orgasm is no myth during penetration, yea the tongue works wells for clitoral stimulation but women do also experience penetration orgasms.

Though during penetration you might want to apply external stimulation of the clitoris (works like hell) keep your tools well lubricated and a well raised doggy can also do the trick..

The video is about G -spot stimulation yes you can also brush and stimulate the center of gravity easier with doggy you have to bring her shoulders up towards you to make sure your member leans towards the spot as you..

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:

Depends on the size of the female organ and some guys have organs of horses that can kill .

are you speaking out of experience? cheesy

me think the size of the phallus doesn't matter - what matters is if the owner of the phallus knows how to use it .

if the dick is too big, then all he needs to do is apply sufficent lubricant for easy penetration.. easy as falling off a log

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros Female orgasm is no myth during penetration, yea the tongue works wells for clitoral stimulation but women do also experience penetration orgasms.

Though during penetration you might want to apply external stimulation of the clitoris (works like hell) keep your tools well lubricated and a well raised doggy can also do the trick..

The video is about center of gravity stimulation yes you can also brush and stimulate the center of gravity easier with doggy you have to bring her shoulders up towards you to make sure your member leans towards the spot as you..

women hardly squirt from penetrative sex [missionary position especially]
reason is cos the phallus does not directly stimulate the clit∅ris, which is the seat of women's orgasmic response.
so the tongue is still the best bet, or stimulation of the clit with the fingers while simultaneously keeping up with the thrusting action.

but yeah, doggystyle makes women squirt.

read on the coital alignment technique

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

women hardly squirt from penetrative sex [missionary position especially]
reason is cos the phallus does not directly stimulate the clit∅ris, which is the seat of women's orgasmic response.
so the tongue is still the best bet, or stimulation of the clit with the fingers while simultaneously keeping up with the thrusting action.

but yeah, doggystyle makes women squirt.

read on the coital alignment technique

That was why i recommended Doggy, it is the best position for high chances of G - spot stimulation.

Missionary is best for men's quick penile stimulation...
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:
Really? Do you stare at her toes?

Like really, who looks for toes in the heat of passion?

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by 400billionman: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Make i hear..

She has been seeing banana. This one nah plantain..
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Ufranklin92(m): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2015
seunwen2:
When i cum show don finish be that if she like may she go

very funny grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by MissEfe(f): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Curling of the toe can occur whether she is cumming or not, its simply a reaction to the pleasures.

Ways to know a girl is cumming for sure is the spasm of the vaginal wall.

The tightening of the wall around the joy stick or finger or if during oral the spasm of the vaginal wall reflects to the outside as a form of clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing at a very quick pace.

Simply the spasm of the Vaginal wall accompanied by the tightening of the wall when this occurs it is impossible for the girl to fake what comes next which includes grabbing the edge of the bed, curling the toes, or grabbing your head pushing it deeper into the canaan land..lol.. and mostly beautified by the quaking and shivering of her whole body during the orgasmic period.

Mostly after this some girls might need a while to recover because the clitoral hood gets too sensitive and so needs to be given a little time to recover..
You are more correct than d op.
It seems u are talking from many experience.
YOU are Smart.
grin
johnydon22:
Curling of the toe can occur whether she is cumming or not, its simply a reaction to the pleasures.

Ways to know a girl is cumming for sure is the spasm of the vaginal wall.

The tightening of the wall around the joy stick or finger or if during oral the spasm of the vaginal wall reflects to the outside as a form of clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing at a very quick pace.

Simply the spasm of the Vaginal wall accompanied by the tightening of the wall when this occurs it is impossible for the girl to fake what comes next which includes grabbing the edge of the bed, curling the toes, or grabbing your head pushing it deeper into the canaan land..lol.. and mostly beautified by the quaking and shivering of her whole body during the orgasmic period.

Mostly after this some girls might need a while to recover because the clitoral hood gets too sensitive and so needs to be given a little time to recover..
YOU are Smart.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2015
MissEfe:

YOU are Smart.
grin
Lol...its not about being smart ... Who could miss those when it happens. . .Seriously it's always too obvious not to notice. .

Experience always is the best teacher ...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by mousco(m): 2:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Must a lady cum b4 u knw is satisfied sexually??
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by moslanry(m): 3:18am On Sep 26, 2015
AM olasunknami based in lagos mushin, friendly, calm .easy going , jovial, I need a a lady for a serious relationship, not a toying relationship, any lady that's interested. Shld contact me on. Whtsapp 07066758380 or dd me on bbm 28D65D1D, serious one only pls

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by MissEfe(f): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol...its not about being smart ... Who could miss those when it happens. . .Seriously it's always too obvious not to notice. .

Experience always is the best teacher ...

You are right.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by martius101(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:
Get help ASAP!

so make Man die because em wn satisfy woman?....#doyourbestandrun

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by donMIG(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:

When a girl's vaginal wall tightens and grips your shaft, the wall of the coochie convulses, contracts and Spasmodical quakes of the vagina is enough to tell you that she is cumming, it is hard not to notice when this happens if you are inside her or fingering or eating her out.

The body language and sound track that follows this reveals the intensity of the orgasm...

Pay minds to the needs of your sweetheart . . .

Yezsir!

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nature8(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Interesting..
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Hot flashes

Forehead temperature heats up

Goose bumps around the areola region if breastz.

Nipplzes swell up.

Sweat streak on her face and down her spine

If light skin, face blushes

Puna gets usually warm and moist ( this I like very much)

Eyes roll back

And if she really is into you, she will hold on to you tight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.