Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,376 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (39492 Views)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by lekan29ice(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
ok
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by titi4fola(f): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
ALWAYS, its my duty to satisfy her
you've got a good point guy, I love that!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
titi4fola:
you've got a good point guy, I love that!
my dear!! thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by titi4fola(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
my dear!! thanks
you welcome
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by GQLicious(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Vinshu:
Not true..

I have sneezed with my eyes open before and my eyes popped out of my head.. so not true.

Anyway, not all ladies cum and still curl toes!

Like seriously?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
^fvvck you!!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Funny thread grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by donevnetng: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
The only way to know is? If she smiles, don't let you out the bed and says nothing but facial expression after the 4hrs sex with 45mins breaks.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Tedassie(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Funny thread grin
CUMissioners full here cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ikekings(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atm Machine who made you cum?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Springz(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
tommychow:
If you're thrusting and she's "cumming" and you wanna be sure, pull out and watch her well for a while. If she's still unaware of your actions and still acting like she's having convulsion, she's on cloud nine. If she looks at you with her normal face and says something like "are you done?" "why did you stop?" or "is someone knocking?"...MY GUY YOU NO TRY AT ALL!

My advice is not to try and find out because stats shows women fake it most of the time, and I mean MOST. Very sad. Just enjoy the intimacy.
This is so true.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Ginaz(f): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerian mean are clueless when it comes to this........
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
ikekings:
Atm Machine who made you cum?
Ikekings!!! smiley **missed you loads**
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by paix(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
ATMC:
The facial expression, moans, body movement and many other orgasmic display can be faked except ONE. THIS cannot be faked because it is a reflex action. So, it remains a sure way to prove she 'cummed' grin

Women mostly fake orgasm due to kindness. Yeah. They are putting their men first though at their own disadvantage. It may not be cool but then there are a thousand and one things we do that are not cool. So, back to the gist, if you are reading this, be sure to abide by just one rule which I will write at the end of this post. Thank you.

Sneezing goes with blinking just as 'cu.ming' goes with the curling of the big toes. Just as it is practically impossible to sneeze with your eyes open so it is with cu.ming without curling the toes. It is a reflex action. So, forget the screaming and kicking and boxing the air plus porrn-star moaning and watch out for the toes.

The rule...don't let the last sentence above distract you, focus on her and what makes her cu.m not the cu.ming.

Good luck.
So one would need a rear view mirror for the toes during the action.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
paix:
You are telling me.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by paix(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
ATMC:
You are telling me.
Or maybe I should ask.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ikekings(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
ATMC:
Ikekings!!! smiley **missed you loads**
Same here. Why wouldn't i miss my Atm Machine. Oya who is the guy that slotted his card to the extent of making you curl your toes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
ikekings:
Same here. Why wouldn't i miss my Atm Machine. Oya who is the guy that slotted his card to the extent of making you curl your toes? cheesy
Nobody ooo smiley
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ginaz:
Nigerian mean are clueless when it comes to this........

You just need to meet the right guy. pre-intimacy is a big must for women and most guys don't do that at all. Also little things like neck kisses, soft bites on the neck.. soft bites on the earlobes, whispering naughty seductive things to a female will stimulate her even more. Also guys need to mix up their strokes/thrusts because just banging away at her porrno style won't cut it.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
paix:

LOL
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

You just need to meet the right guy. pre-intimacy is a big must for women and most guys don't do that at all. Also little things like neck kisses, soft bites on the neck.. soft bites on the earlobes, whispering naughty seductive things to a female will stimulate her even more. Also guys need to mix up their strokes/thrusts because just banging away at her porrno style won't cut it.

I should leave this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
baibijay:

I should leave this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why? You a female?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

Why? You a female?

Yop.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
baibijay:

Yop.

Okay then. But why do you wanna leave the thread na? Were those descriptions a bit too much for you to handle? wink
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

Okay then. But why do you wanna leave the thread na? Were those descriptions a bit too much for you to handle? wink

Reminded me of some one wink wink
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
baibijay:

Reminded me of some one wink wink

Ahhh I see an ex or past phuck buddy must have phucked you into orgasmiic ecstasy wink
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

Ahhh I see an ex or past phuck buddy must have phucked you into orgasmiic ecstasy wink

OK bye!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
baibijay:

OK bye!

smiley
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
baibijay:

OK bye!
Lmao!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
ATMC:
Lmao!

cheesy
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by hardeymorlar(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
forix4u:

Why shld I even care to know if u cumme or not wen one *rick no dey ever satisfy woman. Abegii!!! Enjoy myself and get d fuckout
it's dis kind of ppl dat'll come back 2 create d topic....'she doesn't pick my calls anymore,pls wat does dat mean'....smh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.