Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83107 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Dozzmani(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by munchfani: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
YOOUR MATE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO MARSH UP THE PUMPUM BIG TIME.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Jedeye2(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin story

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
arrant nonsense, i don't blame those who call ladies fish brain,

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Dozzmani(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
munchfani:
U MATE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO MARSH UP THE PUMPUM BIG TIME.
I don't get what u mean by that statement bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by 4stylz: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't forgive cos she will still cheat on you and plead with you; don't pity her, let her go.

268 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by olakumby(f): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by cutesmilez(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin One chance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by henribj(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
better tell your friend not to proceed with that marriage o
he should just have his own share of the national cake and move ahead.

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by x6blade(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
This story brings anger to me. It's similar to my story I disvirgined my girlfriend but after some months I had to travel out of the country after 2 months this girl slept with another guy I was very suspicious and I questioned her which she confessed to. I broke up with her faster than the speed of light it took her 3 months of begging to get me back. But ever since then I don't see her the same way , and I always have this thought that there's always a guy in the corner. I know I wouldn't stay long in the relationship as I feel nothing.

239 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by maxiuc(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nonsense same thing happened to me lky they say had I know comes at last that will the girl words one day As for ur if he doesn't want to die young he should better leave that girl

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by sebyt4u(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
So sorry about dt, to err is human to 4giv is divine. U failed by going against God, u shouldn't ve touched her no matter d pressure. On dt ground u would ve been free to leave her cos she breach wat both of u agreed on. Buh u ve sinned against God, n God is ever ready to 4giv us. So 4gv her n both of u should devote time 4 God. Cos fear of God is beginning of wisdom.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by torqque7(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
your friend getter boot her cheating ass out shaperly..ofcos after he has flexed from the national cake too..its reasons like these that make guys mean to girls and the females will av the guts to say men are wicked..in fact he shud even staff her friend seff to get even simple

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as d only woman for him.it was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride.my guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe.last year ending one guy moved into the compound of this girl,that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.
To cut d long story short,recently my guy's gf that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex,he was surprised about it,leter agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her.alarm blowed on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains,she told him blood won't come out.he went in and blood never came out.since then,she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.
She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.
She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound,which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few tines when she cheated with him.
She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex.the twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.
please friends your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting getting married by next year ending..
This why it's not good to accept such from a girl.

I was a victim of what you have written and believe me when I say it hurts so bad.

If you read this, follow my advice.

Leave any girl who claim virginity and say she would wait for marriage. It's a big lie, especially if she isn't the religious type. They often fantasize on it and would give in with a little pressure.

Did you read about the good guy bad guy thread yesterday? If not, please do.

The average Nigerian girl want fork and good forks. You are not respected if you can't fork them. They want to be forked real good.

The guy in the compound already saw she wanted it but your friend was blinded by what he watches on movies and read in novels. A bad guy knows when make moves.

Over the years I have perfected the art and I can know when to fork a girl if I want.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by morethanadoll(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
If I was him, I definitely wouldn't marry her at this point. Why would she choose to lose it with a complete stranger instead of her man? Some of these women that I read about on some of these posts are straight up sluts, man.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Actually looking foward to the day OPs on nairaland will stop being cowards hiding under the canopy of "it happened to a friend"

It happened to your friend and you being the third party narrated it like you were actually te one that practically slotted your joystick into her kitty-cat? smh

I will advise you tell your friend to open the thread himself b4 i can offer my own advice cheesy

284 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by morethanadoll(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Actually looking foward to the day OPs on nairaland will stop being cowards hiding under the canopy of "it happened to a friend"
Right! I was thinking the same thing! They know that those stories are theirs!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Right! I was thinking the same thing! They know that those stories are theirs!
Abi now cheesy

I guess you have also been noticing that ?

4 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
d compound guy that disvirgin her, look 4 his girlfriend and pet her and fvck her very well, then after dumb ur girlfriend. "atleast u dnt loose

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Aminat508(f): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

It happened to your friend and you being the third party narrated it like an eye witness? smh

I will advise you tell your friend to open the thread himself b4 i can offer my own advice cheesy
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Dozzmani(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lolz...funny @ what u think,its a pity if u don't know some friends are closer than some blood brothers.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
You try to coerce a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Omotayor123(f): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Story for the gods undecided

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Omotayor123(f): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Ladies are confused set of beings ad i doubt if God himself understands them
That got me Cracking grin grin Chai!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Precious91(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You try to coarse a lady into sex, you are being tagged a player

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping

Ladies are confused set of beings ad i doubt if God himself understands them
they are the most complicated set of being ever created

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by DEIFIED(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
olakumby:
No comment hmmmm.

Op what kind of advice do you want from us now. Take your decision yourself jare. Nah u know where shoe for dey pain u.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
sebyt4u:
So sorry about dt, to err is human to 4giv is divine. U failed by going against God, u shouldn't ve touched her no matter d pressure. On dt ground u would ve been free to leave her cos she breach wat both of u agreed on. Buh u ve sinned against God, n God is ever ready to 4giv us. So 4gv her n both of u should devote time 4 God. Cos fear of God is beginning of wisdom.
Nah church be dis?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
This same thing happened to me recently
I dont know if sharing my experience will be necessary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dozzmani:

Lolz...funny @ what u think,its a pity if u don't know some friends are closer than some blood brothers.
Well, that's true bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
That got me Cracking grin grin Chai!!
Are they not ?

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
No go area for me undecided

She should go and marry her neighbor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Omotayor123(f): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are they not ?
I'm one of 'they' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.