Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83120 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..

We all deserve a second chance so the guy should let it pass and be with the lady.

Of what use is leaving a girl who just got disvirgined by another man regardless of the promise she made and then going for another lady that have probably slept with many other guys.

Please tell your friend to let it pass and continue because just as i wrote, we all deserve a second chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

No. This kain thing too cheap for me to loose. U go like give me ur own?

Tellwisdom the crase man! cheesy cheesy
Nowdays your head don dey come down.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
No be your fellow man chop the hymen?Abeg go one side dey cry,no disturb us here. angry
lol.. Remember when sexy often cried about certain ex. Lol. Na dis kind thing kill am o.

How far Nne? wink
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by imohchard(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Romance thread are making fp dis days o.. Those mods seun jusst employed are either erotic readers or players......

Modified

I typed "Er0Tik" and nairaland changed it to "intimate". Does seun and his fellow programmers know that under the law of nigeria I can sue them to court?

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by jewelbaby55(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
You don't need a pastor to tell you to dump her. Obviously she doesn't love you. Cus if she do? She would allow you to be her first. Don't be fooled a second time! Be wise! He'll is real! ;DYou don't need a pastor to tell you to dump her. Obviously she doesn't love you. Cus if she do? She would allow you to be her first. Don't be fooled a second time! Be wise! He'll is real!

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nickymezor(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Precious91:

they are the most complicated set of being ever created
Hmmm, I hear u... Na u sabi undecided
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by AreaFada2: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
baralatie:
a boy get girlfriend na another man they y.an.sh am.
you are talking of of marriage!
how?
Abeg follow me ask o.
A girl once told me she was a virgin. I nor ask am o.

With some pressure, we did it o. But na the regular express way I see dia o. Nothing like virgin. grin cheesy

Anyhow, since I wasn't after a virgin in the first place I didn't really care.
If non-virgin was the only matter, no sweat at all.

But the supposed virgin had used abortion to ruin her womb much earlier! shocked

And that was a girl I wanted to marry. shocked Wasted a couple of years with this girl o.
Luckily found out about ruined womb before marriage.
That was EOD sharply.

The lies and deceit still hurt a bit till today. Even though I have moved on. Because she deliberately deceived me. She was under no pressure to be a virgin. It was meant to prepare the way to deceive about her cause of infertility. Totally evil.

Virgin forming is one of the most common lies some girls peddle to obfuscate guys.
Never fall for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by MrBasketball: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
I would advice you not to accept her back... She still gat to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by jewelbaby55(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why am I typing twice?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
fxbot:
lol.. Remember when sexy often cried about certain ex. Lol. Na dis kind thing kill am o.

How far Nne? wink

i dey jare.
Don't mind all these guys wey dey form "my fiance".

Them don bastardize the word already!
AFTER ALL NO BE THE GIRL GET HER YANCHSHE GAVE IT OUT TO THE BEST SEX CANDIDATE HOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! cheesy cheesy

GOD KNOWS I CANT HOLD MY VIRGINITY FOR A GUY,ONLY FOR MYSELF!!

I NO EVEN REMEMBER THE NIGGAR WEY DISVIRGIN ME,GOT TIRED OF HIM AFTER THE THIRD MONTH I THINK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by mustiiz(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
F50:

Have u dated a virgin before? If not learn from my experience.
Not all virgins have the will to succeed till wedding night.

Dts d truth cos dias dis lady in ph dat was a virgin nd told me immidiately she enters uni.. She will loose her virginity..
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Tellwisdom the crase man! cheesy cheesy
Nowdays your head don dey come down.

U dey abuse me? sad
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by lezz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..
Your friend should call it quits. Losing her virginity to a near-stranger (Newly moved in neighbour), lying about it are all the signs she can't be trusted in a marriage.

And is your friend a mugu? How can he date her so long and she insisted on keeping her virginity only for a new neighbour to burst her open?

It's either she has no physical attraction for your guy
Or your guy is just plain dumb. And don't believe she won't still be _fucking that neighbour.

Girls are very soft on men who first _fucked them voluntarily. She will be drawn to that _fuck for a long, long time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by mactoni91(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gracito:
. Hahahaha, Ayaf die here. We'd probably hear your own story soon? How u take see am? wink
already posted my story...
A guy lashed ma first virgin gf...
Had anoda virgin gf
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Bamz(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tales by moonlight cheesy
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

U dey abuse me? sad

ABUSE YOU FOR WHERE?
I DEY FEAR YOU OOOOO.I NO FIT TRY AM NA.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by dcole73: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Life ain't fair. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by inimitkel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbese re o!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by mozart1893(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
cutesmilez:
grin One chance

DIVISION OF LABOUR BRO.... lipsrsealed
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fxbot: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

i dey jare.
Don't mind all these guys wey dey form "my fiance".

Them don bastardize the word already!
AFTER ALL NO BE THE GIRL GET HER YANCHSHE GAVE IT OUT TO THE BEST SEX CANDIDATE HOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! cheesy cheesy

GOD KNOWS I CANT HOLD MY VIRGINITY FOR A GUY,ONLY FOR MYSELF!!

I NO EVEN REMEMBER THE NIGGAR WEY DISVIRGIN ME,GOT TIRED OF HIM AFTER THE THIRD MONTH I THINK.
I don die from laugh. Omo, after that incidence eh, my eyes clear. As in eh, I can't go into any relationship with girl claiming "no sex". The moment I see signs or hear "no sex", I don dey plot my graph to exit be that.

No b me dem go use do kparo again.

The thing be say many guy no know say babe want the thing badly, like I naively thought back then.

Since then, we dey wash the kini wella so tey dem dey hail us lol.

But I am not the sex freak. My indulgence was due to bad experiences and the need not to feel cheated if I no chop and babe waka later.

5 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Av experience this sh1t, same 2yrs dating her without sex and neither did I cheat despite I love fvckin. Warned her not to go to a particular party with her friends she told me about, only for her to went there, drank first tym, got drunk and taken advantage of. It hurt like hell and it made me kinda iron hearted in a way. but i thank God coz d minute she confessed, I turn d relationship into friendship and I refuse sleeping with her up till today which she really wanted, cried for it, begged for it coz she wants to feel the touch of a man she loved. Little did she know that was her punishment. Ur friend fvck up sleeping with her

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by predatorX: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
d compound guy that disvirgin her, look 4 his girlfriend and pet her and fvck her very well, then after dumb ur girlfriend. "atleast u dnt loose

wicked! wicked!! wickedest!!!

that's what the bible calls "an eye for an eye", a fvck for a fvck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
una dey find virgin wife abi?UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ONE BIG BOTTLE OF STAR FOR THAT SHARP NIGGAR!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

GUYS GO DEY STRAFFFFFFFF,BUT THEM ONE MARRY VIRGIN.WHEN SHE STILL BE VIRGIN WHY YOU NO QUICK MARRY HER

6 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Seculent: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Girls cheating too much these days and that means 99% of them are whorés.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Na normal thing,it can dey pain.na only God know how far you don go to make the totex ripe thinking say na you go pluck am last last.respect to the guy when chop am finally.

Modified: oh yeah you gon have to break up with that broad.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellwisdom: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

ABUSE YOU FOR WHERE?
I DEY FEAR YOU OOOOO.I NO FIT TRY AM NA.
undecided
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by dapsonlou(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

My Guy since you already Chop your own let her go, Once a girl cheat on you she will Cheat on you always, fact. You Deserve better because you waited for her it shows good character.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Why am I typing twice?

You could be drunk sad..Seems u even have big boobss..Can i feel it?? wink

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

issorite
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by torqque7(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2015
adazinnie:
Haba all dese guys self how many of una b virgin...

@adazinnie..the issue is the betrayal here,she starved her fiance for years only to happily give someone just days of meeting him..if she wasn't a virgin in the first place then we can understand but clearly shez taking the fiances Luv for weakness and foolishness..

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by predatorX: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2015
For this kain hard time when virgins scarce, dis useless Op still dey lose hin own. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
I don die from laugh. Omo, after that incidence eh, my eyes clear. As in eh, I can't go into any relationship with girl claiming "no sex". The moment I see signs or hear "no sex", I don dey plot my graph to exit be that.

No b me dem go use do kparo again.

The thing be say many guy no know say babe want the thing badly, like I naively thought back then.

Since then, we dey wash the kini wella so tey dem dey hail us lol.

But I am not the sex freak. My indulgence was due to bad experiences and the need not to feel cheated if I no chop and babe waka later.

EVERYBODY GAT TO PROTECT HIS/HER INTEREST BIKO!NO BODY HOLY PASS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.