Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76253 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by GregJo: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
joanana:

Please what site did you download the haves and the have nots? Please help me. its been a while . The last scene i watched Amanda pulled the trigger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pleaseeeeee

try TheWatchSeries.to
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
How to get away with murder -- Frank Delfino

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Richmond996: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
joanana:

Please what site did you download the haves and the have nots? Please help me. its been a while . The last scene i watched Amanda pulled the trigger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pleaseeeeee

I live in d US, so I watch it as episodes re released.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shegsrules(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2015
joanana:

Please where did you download the series ? i have tried many sites . Please help a sister.

Watchseries.ag. Try checking this site
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by joanana(f): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
shegsrules:

Watchseries.ag. Try checking this site

I tried and couldn't download. Come Tyler Perry , this is not fair cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shegsrules(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
joanana:

I tried and couldn't download. Come Tyler Perry , this is not fair cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Do u have Internet download manager on ur system. That's what I use wen doing d download
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Wolef7(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Binchie:
How to get away with murder -- Frank Delfino

Frank it is...... I don't have the right words to describe him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by joanana(f): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
shegsrules:

Do u have Internet download manager on ur system. That's what I use wen doing d download

I have orbit downloader embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wolef7:

Frank it is...... I don't have the right words to describe him.
He is perfect. I hope he doesnt end up in jail though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chrisgurl(f): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Game of thrones: tyrone lannister. Greys anatomy: meredith grey & dr.amanda bailey.(Couldn't choose). Arrow: oliver queen. Jane the virgin: jane. The vampire diaries:damon salvatore. The originals: elijah mikaelson. The walking dead: rick grimmes. The big bang theory: sheldon cooper. The flash: cisco

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by honeyA: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
CRIMINAL MINDS; my favorite character is Agent David Rossi, played by Joe Mantegna (The Godfather III, Baby's Day Out, The Last Don). After seeing him as a gangster years back, it's refreshing seeing him play an FBI agent

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dreaizy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
count girrolamo riario is d best
DA VINCI DEMON

POPE SIXTUS
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Ashbysloft: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dont even have to think hard for this one. Game of thrones. Lord Commander Snow.

http://ashbysloft..com.ng/2016/04/new-game-of-thrones-season-6-trailer.html?m=1
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Comanche(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016
abduldope:
Animation=family guy: STEWIE wh4le d other way round= REAL HUSBAND OF HOLLYWOOD= kevin hart
where did you download family guy from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Suits - Harvey Specter... he's HOT!
Devious Maids - Carmen Luna & Rosie (she's so naive, and sweet)
Mistresses - Karen, and Kate (I've never heard an Australian accent sound so good)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by abduldope(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Comanche:
where did you download family guy from?
fztvseries dot mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by WetSmoke: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Black sails - captain Charles Vane
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by orobosa26(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
power fav character James saint Patrick aka Ghost

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by hadi200(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEli:
I just finished watching season 4 of Dallas and my favorite character is John Ross (Josh Henderson)..Currently on Season 5 of Game of Thrones..My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)....what about you?

Gotham,Fish
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chrisseun(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hi, u watch movies alot and u love em.. Here is a platform to meet people like you and discuss on movies and series u want.
https:///Hg7ByItd1e31ilXaTlkL0o
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by law3nity2: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
who has watched "Guilt" its really interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by penfillament(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2016
AM CURRENTLY WATCHING A SUSPENSE FILLED SERIES CALLED LYING HEARTS, SHOWN ON STAR NOVELA E1, IT IS SO INTERESTING THAT FROM MONDAY TO WEDNESDAYS BY 6:50 PM AM ALWAYS GLUED TO MY T.V.
IT IS ABOUT MARIELA SALVATIERRA, ORPHANED AT THE AGE OF 11 AFTER LOSING HER GRANDFATHER, ‘’MANUEL’’ A DEATH THAT SHE BELIEVED WAS CAUSED BY DAMIAN FERRER AS HIS PROTÉGÉ SHE LEAVES THE COUNTRY WITH LEORNADO DEL RIO, A MAN WHO BELIEVES THAT DEMIAN IS ALSO THE MAIN PERPETRATOR IN HIS WIFES DEATH, 15 YEARS LATER THE TWO RETURN TO AVENGE THE DEATHS OF THEIR LOVED ONES. MEETING GREAT OBSTACLES, ONE BEING THAT FERRER IS A POWERFUL, UNPRINCIPLED MAN WHO NOT ONLY TAKES PLEASURE IN OTHERS DOWN FALL BUT ALSO DOES NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF HIS FAMILY.
MARIELA FALLS INLOVE WITH DARMIANS ELDEST SON, ALONSO HAVE TO FIGHT ALL THE EXTERNAL FORCES THAT COMPROMISES THEIR RELATIONSHIP INORDER TO LIVE THEIR LOVE STORIES
SHOWS MONDAYS TO WEDNESDAY 6:50 PM IT’S THE MOST INTERESTING SERIES RIGHT NOW U SHOULD SEE IT . grin wink wink wink wink grin grin
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Just downloaded:

Girl Meets World
Hart of Dixie
Baby Daddy
The Mentalist
Blacklist

Let's see how well they'll turn out. cheesy

Still searching for Boston Legal. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by polariss(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Just downloaded:

Girl Meets World
Hart of Dixie
Baby Daddy
The Mentalist
Blacklist

Let's see how well they'll turn out. cheesy

Still searching for Boston Legal. cry
gimmie your top 7 tv series of all time
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
polariss:
gimmie your top 7 tv series of all time

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Two And a Half Men
3. Burn Notice
4. Prison Break
5. Suits
6. Devious Maids
7. Mistresses

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by polariss(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Two And a Half Men
3. Burn Notice
4. Prison Break
5. Suits
6. Devious Maids
7. Mistresses
in descending order?...how about this..
Breaking bad
Prison break
Game of thrones
Power
Spartacus lipsrsealed
And any addendum from your list

Out of good shows to watch,is suite really that good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
polariss:
in descending order?...how about this..
Breaking bad
Prison break
Game of thrones
Power
Spartacus lipsrsealed
And any addendum from your list

Out of good shows to watch,is suite really that good?

In no particular order.

Spartacus? No comment. Lol.

Suit is good. And extremely funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by polariss(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

In no particular order.

Spartacus? No comment. Lol.

Suit is good. And extremely funny.
trust me spartacus is dope..PG25
Go watch it if your up to 25..

Ama try suite out.It had better be good else your going to reimburse my mb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
polariss:
trust me spartacus is dope..PG25
Go watch it if your up to 25..

Ama try suite out.It had better be good else your going to reimburse my mb.

You'd love it! wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by polariss(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

You'd love it! wink
looking forward to fall in love then.you havent seen some of the shows on my list?..breaking bad?..no?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by emirate010(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Blacklist=> Raymond Red Reddington (James Spader) Legend=> Martin Odum

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2017
I'm watching scream Queens, my favourite character is Channel number 6. She is so evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.