Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? (6748 Views)

Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 / Unilorin: Less Than 11,000 to Gain Admission Out Of 103,238 Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please a friend of mine wants to enrol for the nov/dec NECO(GCE) examination due to the fact that she's lacking just one subject in her WAEC SSCE required for admission in her desired course, the confusion now is whether such combination (NECO GCE AND WAEC SSCE) is allowed for admission.
Please authentic and genuine information would be greatly appreciated as Google search results hasn't been much of a help.
Re: Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
pls mods kindly send this to FP for maximum response. thanks.
Re: Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
That i know of,i don't think so.
Re: Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
OAU used to combine both however, I can't twll if they still do in recent times.
Re: Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
It use to be so Op, but recently, I heard they no longer accept it. It must be WAEC combined with WAEC or NECO combined with NECO. I got this from a reliable source but you are advice to go find out yourself from the campus.
Re: Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by psucc(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes. The two results can be combined and accepted for admission.

1 Like

Re: Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? by Autopin: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]Yes of cause you can. You can combine WAEC-NECO, WAEC-NABTEB, NECO-NABTEB including their externals(GCEs)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate, Third Edition Overall Best Debater / Mapoly Part Time, Hnd Full Time A Nd Pre Nd Form Now Available / Clinical Pharmacology Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.