Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? (1363 Views)

Man Sacks New Wife For Moaning While Being Raped By Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
A friend of mine is having issues with the rate at which his neibour which unfortunately is an army officer moans during sex with his wife, they moan so loudly that sometimes it gets so annoying, he is thinking of confronting the army, but being that he is an officer, he still dont know how to tell him, what can he do? cc lalasticlala
Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by Precious91(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shut the heck up! There's no moaning neighbour anywhere, you just want comments for your dirty thread. I'm out.

4 Likes

Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Freedom of speech

its ur right to talk nau.
Talk and receive holy slap (lol

1 Like

Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by henribj(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
write a note and slip it under their door.

2 Likes

Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by chichi414: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
There is freedom of speech but take it easy with army my dear it wouldn't be funny if solider cheat you second time ; jut try reason wit de guy he may understand
Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by ChiSun27(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
I just dey imagine how your face go look like very soon.....
Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by pet4ril(f): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is Nigeria and everyone is free to do whatever he/she likes
Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by aspirebig: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Freedom of speech.

What about freedom after the speech? Lol

2 Likes

Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by mekzyjoe(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
A friend of mine is having issues with the rate at which his neibour which unfortunately is an army officer moans during sex with his wife, they moan so loudly that sometimes it gets so annoying, he is thinking of confronting the army, but being that he is an officer, he still dont know how to tell him, what can he do? cc lalasticlala
dis little nigga angry angry angry
Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by teeboo: 2:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Poo undecided, do u stay in d barracks? Hw come u ave an officer as a neighbour, to my own knowledge officers and soldier of d Nigerian army don't stay outside d barracks.

1 Like

Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by Acme77: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
@teebo
u took the words out of my mouth.
Re: HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? by Jman06(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Why una too dey fear army sef

For me any army officer wey carry trouble come my domot I go gree die with am.

Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Abomination !! Incest As Father Impregnates Daughter In Benue / Help Any Good Hospital Around Dopemu / 5 Reasons You Need To Open A Savings Account For Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.