Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? (1880 Views)

‘minaj A Trois’ The Controversial Cover Of Nicki Minaj Impelreport / 6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / JEEEZZ! Nicki Minaj Goes Braless In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
What do you miss about DBN channel? ... grin

Mine??

NightShift...... cool

I just loved Minaj obosi theme song...lol cheesy
Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by henribj(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
brb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by Galacious1: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Monday Night Football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by domopps(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nope!

Cheeeeers
Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abduletudaye:
What do you miss about DBN channel? ... grin

Mine??

NightShift...... cool

I just loved Minaj obosi theme song...lol cheesy

Minaj!

I remember when I was writing GCE years ago. One day, I was quite early, so I decided to chill for a while.

Then I tuned to Minaj and bumped into 'Diego and Paloma' for the first time ever. At the moment, my Mexican soaps watching days was born, lol

I really liked minaj cos that was the clearest station on our TV then. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by landinfo: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
I no miss them abeg aldough I did loved Nite Shift & Wednesday nite Nigerian Videos of Minag & Sweet Batowei'z dancehall show.....boy, it'z had tayeeeed oooo
Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by duduade: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Clapperboard nko
Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by twixx(f): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
night shift was awesome youd have tp.call in to request the movie you want
Re: Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? by madjune(m): 4:34am On May 28, 2017
Who can help me here...there was one pretty black babe with bulging eyes who used to anchor Minaj lunch time music program where viewers would call in.

Who remembers?

(1) (Reply)

Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread / If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. / Jenifa's Diary Season 6 Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.