Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,664 members, 7,805,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians (7459 Views)

Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! / Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) / Uk To Cut Student Visas To Nigerians, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by stevematix(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2006
if you are tired of the rot in the nigerian educational system, and looking for an alternate solution to your academic strife. then i think its high time you checked out unisa. (university of south africa). they offer you the chance to study online for a moderate charge. check out www.unisa.ac.za for more details.

for real it changed my life. iam now studying information systems online at unisa.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by naijacutee(f): 2:03am On Oct 08, 2006
Thanks a lot for he info, God bless you
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by stevematix(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2006
hey naijacutee!!! it was u who sent me that link for "how to draw anime". i really appreciate that. only problwem is i dont know how to download it from filefactory. u have to assist me with that ok.

look, if u need more info on unisa, i have a few numbers to some unisa reps in nigeria. just email me on ugonnaebe2@gmail.com.

laters.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by dontexe(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hello guys,
Can u provide me with ur phone numbers, i'm really interested in the UNISA programme. My e-mail address is dontexe@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from u guys.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by Tofado: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
I really need admission from UNISA... Anyway can help me... М̣̣̇Ɣ Email: babatolae@yahoo.com
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by Pimiento(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
Am an nd holder I really need to study
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by cityhood: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
intrested in d online shool bt is it geniue call m on 08065144130 08179939792 plz sdt i cn knw dful details bt plz at times my lin used to b off s u txt m on hw to gt started.... hw many yrs in d online school.. hw much is per yr..... wht and wht do inid to start d progrm..... wen is d reduption time.... e.t.c or u email me streetgangster@gmail.com expeting urmail or calls thanks.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by Phammy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks am really intrested too pls contact me at funsofamilola@gmail.com
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by needful: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Am interested in UNISA. Pls how do I start and where is there exam centre here.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by burrytee(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hi there.pls can anyone feed me with d details of unisa,I mean how to go about the whole process & procedure cos I tried d stuff on my own . Thnks
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by malroux01: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
The university of south African has open it online application and will close by 20th September 2013.i understand that there regional office is some where in Lagos. can some one in the house help me with their contact details? Am equally having troubles filling out the online application on the area of my home telephone number which i do not have and do not know how to over come it and what to tick on the required field of HE matric result.my e-mail is malroux01@yahoo.co.uk and my mobile is +2340766384867.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by Growingboi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello everyone, can someone put me thru on how to go abt this Unisa registration, i applied with HND n i was given B Tech. I learnt that am to appy for exemption inorder to reduce d modules n to reduce d duration to one year. sum1 shld pls respond.
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
@Growingboi
Its better to phone UNISA straight or communicate via email. grin grin grin grin
Becareful of people who might clai they represent UNISA here on NL.
grin grin grin grin grin

Phone ur department and communicate with them via mail or telephone. U will be fine. Plus learn to keep names of people u spoke to or wanna speak to. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by Growingboi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Growingboi
Its better to phone UNISA straight or communicate via email. grin grin grin grin
Becareful of people who might clai they represent UNISA here on NL.
grin grin grin grin grin

Phone ur department and communicate with them via mail or telephone. U will be fine. Plus learn to keep names of people u spoke to or wanna speak to. wink wink wink wink wink

May God richly bless u for dis advice
my issue with dem is they dont answer their calls. kindly send me their phone number if u have any. thanks
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Give me the name of the course u wanna study and the department. then I ll do the rest.

Growingboi:
May God richly bless u for dis advice
my issue with dem is they dont answer their calls. kindly send me their phone number if u have any. thanks
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by Growingboi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Give me the name of the course u wanna study and the department. then I ll do the rest.

mechanical. engineering. B. tech
Re: University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians by amnestylaw1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Does anyone have an idea what the yearly tuition fees for UNISA would be (on the average)?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Yoke Of The Discrimination Against Higher National Diploma / Project Topics And Materials In GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING / Obafemi Awolowo University Nursing And Midwifery Diplomma Form Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.