Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

2009 Corolla Radio - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2009 Corolla Radio (842 Views)

2009 Corolla Tranny Issue......Solved / OEM Number Of 2009 Corolla Compressor / 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Or 2009 Corolla S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2009 Corolla Radio by aaidel(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
So for a few days now my 2009 toyota corolla radio would come on but no sound comes from any of the speakers not even static inspection of all fuses showed them intact and i was thinking of having the radio checked by a technician until i stumbled across a solution online the connector in which the wires are soldered into the rear speakers can sometimes bend and touch the metal part of the speaker when this happens the radio shuts off its sound IC to protect it and you get no sound from it just wanted to share this here as i saw people online replacing their stereos

1 Like

Re: 2009 Corolla Radio by Obadar(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
aaidel:
So for a few days now my 2009 toyota corolla radio would come on but no sound comes from any of the speakers not even static inspection of all fuses showed them intact and i was thinking of having the radio checked by a technician until i stumbled across a solution online the connector in which the wires are soldered into the rear speakers can sometimes bend and touch the metal part of the speaker when this happens the radio shuts off its sound IC to protect it and you get no sound from it just wanted to share this here as i saw people online replacing their stereos

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 / Does Any One Know A Very Good Honda Mechanic Around Apo, Abuja / The Thermostat In Your Vehicle. Do You Really Need It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.