Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! (22203 Views)

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most naija ladies are ugly but at least we expected celebs to be pretty but most of dem are jst worst. Here they are.
1. Tiwa savage: This lady is just so bleepin ugly nd wud always top my ugliest list even wen am sleeping. Wenever i hear d word 'ugly' i rememba Tiwa savage, so bad, i wonder wat most people see in her.
2. Omawumi: Very ugly, make up or no make up, If u ask me, na who i go ask.
3. Emma nyra: With her oblong head, all i see is her nice curves, face=zero
4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth, and she has d guts to be flirting with fine boy wizkid on "Crazy music video" Rubbish.
5. Cynthia morgan: Dis babe dey change face nii? If u see her on her 1st video appearance where she was featured by Jhybo in "Run their mouth" Cynthia morgan was a perfect definition of a witch, infact i always fast foward dat part, so dark and ugly but in her "Dont break my heart" video she was light skinned and pretty all thanks to make ups
6. Asa: God hav mercy
You cn add urs

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Finally Sasha, babe u use style ugly oh

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by ernesty20(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Them fine kissThem fine

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by mymadam(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok, we don hia. Which ones cum fine now?
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by kristen12(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op, see as you finish Cynthia Morgan gringrin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Durent:
Most naija ladies are ugly but at least we expected celebs to be pretty but most of dem are jst worst. Here they are.
1. Tiwa savage: This lady is just so bleepin ugly nd wud always top my ugliest list even wen am sleeping. Wenever i hear d word 'ugly' i rememba Tiwa savage, so bad, i wonder wat most people see in her.
2. Omawumi: Very ugly, make up or no make up, If u ask me, na who i go ask.
3. Emma nyra: With her oblong head, all i see is her nice curves, face=zero
4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth, and she has d guts to be flirting with fine boy wizkid on "Crazy music video" Rubbish.
5. Cynthia morgan: Dis babe dey change face nii? If u see her on her 1st video appearance where she was featured by Jhybo in "Run their mouth" Cynthia morgan was a perfect definition of a witch, infact i always fast foward dat part, so dark and ugly but in her "Dont break my heart" video she was light skinned and pretty all thanks to make ups
6. Asa: God hav mercy
You cn add urs
[email] Mtcheew, sure they are prettier than ur gf. [/email]

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
I honestly agree with that seyi-shay being ugly... The girl gives me the creep.. But emma Nyra is fine o.... No vex me

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by johnbuck81(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
the OP is either looking 4 attention or high on some dawg sh*t.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
SirWere:
I honestly agree with that seyi-shay being ugly... The girl gives me the creep.. But emma Nyra is fine o.... No vex me
Her head too long abeg, na fridge? angry

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by queebeediva(f): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
And they have money so?
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by lilmax(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Honestly, Asa being Ugly dey pain me.... I mean, the girl sings good music and then she looks like a public building

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
kristen12:
Op, see as you finish Cynthia Morgan gringrin
Why she go dey change face up and down grin
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
SirWere:
Honestly, Asa being Ugly dey pain me.... I mean, the girl sings good music and then she looks like a public building
e dey pain me too grin I Dey wonda who go marry her maybe na her guitar grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
queebeediva:
And they have money so?
Unfortunately for ladies, money can't buy love...
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by bugzbunny: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tiwa is ugly......omawumi na worst.. Others just dey ok
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Durent:
Asin ehn.... Well, I sha hope she marries a fine guy so that their children will at least look half-humangringringrin
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Durent:
Her head too long abeg, na fridge? angry
Forget, she's still fine
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by kristen12(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Durent:
Why she go dey change face up and down grin
So she go sell na
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by donholy28(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
u no add chidimma and yemi alade
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by sinaj(f): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Diz shud b in joke section cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by 9niceguy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Durent:

4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth,
Yorubas are known with long mouth right?
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by myners007: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Insult them but that can't stop them from shining and making more dough

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by pet4ril(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and monkey no fine, him mama like am tongue tongue
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by mesh33(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2015
grin broke ass nigga tongue
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by nuelzy: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
If yemi Alade and weird MC no dey dis post
den d op is mad....

5 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Rashdimuh(m): 4:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol beef igbo girls are not that successful when it comes music, well aside chidima and she is fading.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by wheesin(m): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2015
today is my birthday guys..show me love...as usual undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by khassy(m): 5:24am On Sep 26, 2015
wheesin:
today is my birthday guys..show me love...as usual undecided

how many birthdays ypu D get useless goat angryangry

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by juddexy2(m): 5:29am On Sep 26, 2015
I think the Op's temperature is high
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Menace2Society(m): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
U are a fool!I will be damned if u are over 20yrs old!
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Menace2Society(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Asin ehn.... Well, I sha hope she marries a fine guy so that their children will at least look half-humangringringrin
Show us a picture of a female member of your family!useless animal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee / Waje's New Look After Working-out (Pictures) / Real Reason For High Rate Of Divorce In Entertainment Industry – Actor Nedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.