Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. (12217 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 1 Bed Room Block Of 16 Flats. / Construction Of 2 Bedroom Block Of 6 Flats In Owerri,imo State / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'll start by introducing my company Atom-Elect..

Atom-Elect is a full service company for both residential and commercial electrical needs and is committed to going above and beyond our customer’s expectations. Our mission is to provide exceptionally qualified services to all of our customers while staying competitive with our pricing.

We have the expertise you can depend on in both Residential and Commercial Electrical Services from minor troubleshooting to large-scale new commercial construction and electrical maintenance services.

Address:
2 The Bells University Drive, Ota, Lagos. 112264 Ota
Phone:
+234 803 314 8637
Email:
Enquiry.atomelect@gmail.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
The electrical installation started 2weeks ago with the underground piping for the sub Main Panel, the picture which I will be uploading later...
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Here is the electrical service drawings..
..don't mind how rough the drawing is, cos its been raining here since Monday.. wink wink

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
We started the point marking on Monday despite the fact that the iron benders were slow with their job.
Note: This project has a completion date of November.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2015
The complete piping started on Wednesday..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Good morning beautiful people,
Last night the casting of the decks was done after so much delay due to malfunctioning of the machine cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
This casting suppose not to take more than 2 hrs but we spent all the night.
Before you ask what does electrical got with casting, as the electrical engineering company handling the electrical installation we have the responsibility of monitoring and guiding our laid pipes from tension and mechanical damage.

Great day ahead good people grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by mavverick: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Do you also do like residential buildings, as this particular pictures shows what appears to be a mobile concrete mixer pouring concrete. Was this for a commercial build ?

If you do residential buildings, do you have a list of your past clients that one can speak to for verification and would you be able to show us what you have done in the past ?

Any mention of qualifications ?

What would you require to be able to provide a quotation for a complete electrical wiring for a block of 6 flats ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2015
mavverick:
Do you also do like residential buildings, as this particular pictures shows what appears to be a mobile concrete mixer pouring concrete. Was this for a commercial build ?

If you do residential buildings, do you have a list of your past clients that one can speak to for verification and would you be able to show us what you have done in the past ?

Any mention of qualifications ?

What would you require to be able to provide a quotation for a complete electrical wiring for a block of 6 flats ?

Thanks.
Thanks for the reply mr Mavverick..
Yes we do residential buildings, this particular project is a residential blocks and its situated at Canaan land(winners chapel).

I've done and completed many project but this happens to be the first that I will be posting the proceedings on Nairaland..
I have numerous pictures of my previous work and I think it won't be cool attaching it here cos this thread was created for this particular project. I've sent a pm to you and the pictures will be forwarded as soon as I get your reply.

Visiting a site is the best way to give an accurate quotation for a project although having access to the drawing might still be of help..

Hope you had a great day?
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2015
AtomElect:

Atom-Elect is a full service company for both residential and commercial electrical needs and is committed to going above and beyond our customer’s expectations. Our mission is to provide exceptionally qualified services to all of our customers while staying competitive with our pricing.

We have the expertise you can depend on in both Residential and Commercial Electrical Services from minor troubleshooting to large-scale new commercial construction and electrical maintenance services.

Address:
Phone:
+234 803 314 8637
Email:

Always keep the bolded in mind.

No matter how good of a service you provide, if your customers cannot afford you then it's a wash.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Always keep the bolded in mind.

No matter how good of a service you provide, if your customers cannot afford you then it's a wash.
Thank you sir... wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good evening good people,
I was at the site today and by Wednesday We'll be starting the first floor piping.

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good Evenning all,
Today I was overwhelmed by the speed of the iron benders and carpenters, got to site to discovered to my amazement that the carpentry work of half of the first floor has been completed and also the iron benders are almost through with the beams.

The point marking for the completed part was started today, hopefully tomorrow we'll commence our first floor piping..

I was opportuned to visit a Nairalander's site at Agbara Estate today.
The project will commence soon, expect updates on that..
Good bless you all..

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
For those of us that felt concerned about how new my username is "this is my other moniker Donpope1 wink I've being part of this great family for long grin ...

...feel free to contact us today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by twinskenny(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
AtomElect:
For those of us that felt concerned about how new my username is "this is my other moniker Donpope1 wink I've being part of this great family for long grin ...

...feel free to contact us today

good baba nice job.. like your pipe work and for the fact that you are following the drawing as stated..

maybe we can work together..

am into low voltage
dstv/satellite tv distribution
cctv
access control
data n voice

we can work hand in hands.. refer you to a client and you can link us up as well.

thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Feel free to contact us for your Electrical installation.

Address:
Phone:
+234 803 314 8637, +2347050986480
Email:enquiry.atomelect@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/AtomElectEngineering
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
twinskenny:

good baba nice job.. like your pipe work and for the fact that you are following the drawing as stated..

maybe we can work together..

am into low voltage
dstv/satellite tv distribution
cctv
access control
data n voice

we can work hand in hands.. refer you to a client and you can link us up as well.

thanks
noted Boss..
Sent an email..
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by twinskenny(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
AtomElect:
noted Boss..
Sent an email..

Great
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by Osemond123(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
nice work you are doing, am following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by twinskenny(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
AtomElect:
noted Boss..
Sent an email..

Hello chief, didnt get your email. u might need to resend it

twinskenny@gmail.com
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by twinskenny(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
AtomElect:
noted Boss..
Sent an email..

twinskenny@gmail.com

thanks
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by mavverick: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Email sent.
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2015
twinskenny:

twinskenny@gmail.com
Sent
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
mavverick:
Email sent.
Not yet seen Sir...
Thanks
Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by spyder880(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good work. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
spyder880:
Good work. Keep it up.
Thank so much boss..
I love standing on the shoulder of those that've been ahead and you are one of those people..

1 Like

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by mrpally(m): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2015
what is the cost of electrical work for a three bedroom bungalow and at what point would your work commence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning great minds,
Yesterday at the site we're able to finish the piping of the completed flat despite heavy downpour here.

We hope to complete the other part today, we've already been informed that casting will commence on Sunday night..

Thanks you all for following and also the calls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
mrpally:
what is the cost of electrical work for a three bedroom bungalow and at what point would your work commence
Thanks sir
There are many factors that determines the cost, factors like the size of the structure. All in all our mission still remains providing exceptionally qualified services to all of our customers while staying competitive with our pricing.

The piping stage is to be done before plastering..

Thanks
Sent an email

1 Like

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by AtomElect: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good evening great people,
I'm so sorry for not bringing updates on the work so far.
We've been encountering some challenges in the form of delays on the part of the iron benders, there've being shortage of iron rods at the site for some days now.
This development unfortunately affected the completion time of flat no 2 of the first floor piping.

..but the goodnews is come tomorrow our piping will be completed..

Thank y'all for following and also the calls and emails..
No matter the distance we'll be there for that your projects..

Try us today..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by kingdenny(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice Job bro, Keep the spirit up, Meanwhile if You need genuine electrical products, Count on me, warranty plus we deliver on site

1 Like

Re: The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. by donpope1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
AtomElect:
Address:
2 The Bells University

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking for Properties in Lagos / Prefabricated Building / What is your real estate success stories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.