Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) (45357 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by maryhaam(f): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
femi4:
The sitting one looks like the owner of the snapshot
smart
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
All these proposals sef.why we dey copy oyibo.carry the girl go her papa house no be to put handcuff.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by flokii: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
The girl don fvck the guy sote d blood don almost dry up grin

things we guys do for love sha .
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by HARDDON: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Like his pappy didn't teach him how to?

Going on two kneels like some about to receive benedictory blessing is just whack!

Apart from that, api 4 em!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Kanbee: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Kazrem(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not flattered tongue
on the jet.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
adellam16:
Bros I'm off d single market! I'm happily married with 2 kids! So dat remark u stated above should b directed to u instead, dats what u get by trying to yab someone u barely know. Onu aku!

Your comments do not look like someone who is married with kids. You comment like a teenager
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
another Ode!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by frankiemorasky(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
wise boyyy, he nor want hear say the babe forget am at all, because of one oyibo man.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
The guy is not attractive. And does not look rich. Why did she say Yes?
LMAOOOOOOO

omo ale jati jati.cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
ritababe:
ok, so what is the difference if he do it at home?
Nawa o. He's trying to me romantic na.cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by mizzyboy007: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
you are just a simple mumu.... where is ur own bf? monkey
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by RaeMystix: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
cooltony09:
The guy is just protecting his investment...
Well said cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by CravingChic: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

Chai!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Missonas(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
ademusiwa5:
I am a man, and I would tell you.. from my own experience and others. Sister damilola, that proposal is fake.

I am talking as someone who pastor churches in Africa and did pastor abroad. It is 419.

You can build the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

We are a great people.

You see, after my experience abroad, this is why I have worked so hard for the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. to bring its glory days back.

I have seen many head of state around the world.

Ajo ko da bi ile
Fake pastor.What does their proposal have to do with Nigeria and lost glories or the legion of heads of state u have seen.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by gbishman: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
This one na make the girl nor forget am when she enter yankee o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

Life has more to it than being an olosho/runsgirl my sister. #SuchIsLife

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by MrCork: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
adesegun121:
A man proposed to his babe tonight in the departure wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. The lady named Damilola, was on her way to London when her man, Tayo Ayodele, proposed in front of everyone. Damilola said 'yes, of course!'. Congrats to the couple. See more exclusive pics below:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-mmia.html

angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by MrCork: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
adesegun121:
A man proposed to his babe tonight in the departure wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. The lady named Damilola, was on her way to London when her man, Tayo Ayodele, proposed in front of everyone. Damilola said 'yes, of course!'. Congrats to the couple. See more exclusive pics below:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-mmia.html

..that boy muss be a dessparates homebase roadside mechanic....can he sees she dakskin? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by yinkeys(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
Oh lord, I guess they are both after happiness. shocked surprised when you were like why she said yes

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Heureaux: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
the first pic looks like a deliverance session
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Elderay(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
y dem no kuku do am inside plane...?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by nyafunyafu: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
GOLD digger alert including the 75 people that liked your post! Dey there, by the time God blesses him your ilk wouldn't mind being a side chicken!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Awon ode

They both look like imbe
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by irishCream: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
alienware:
He looks terribly ugly and malnourished.

Epic! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by adellam16(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
abbeyty:

Your comments do not look like someone who is married with kids. You comment like a teenager
dats what u think becos u think and reason like a teenager.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by dwayni: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingEli:
now u tryna be relevant huh?? Well I'm allergic to dirty n stupiid whorres......so bounce

Dumbfuck, one does not try being what they already are. American wannabe.. Since you love disrespecting and trash talk women, start with your mother's skunked vaginah and how smell it so bad that you had to cover your nose during your birth. Bye Felicia. Btw if you are talking about that queen in my profile when you referenced dirty whores, that's my lady and I put a bullet in the leg of the last punknigga that tried disrespecting her and don't think the fact you're in Africa makes you untouchable
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
dwayni:

Dumbfuck, one does not try being what they already are. American wannabe.. Since you love disrespecting and trash talk women, start with your mother's skunked vaginah and how smell it so bad that you had to cover your nose during your birth. Bye Felicia. Btw if you are talking about that queen in my profile when you referenced dirty whores, that's my lady and I put a bullet in the leg of the last punknigga that tried disrespecting her and don't think the fact you're in Africa makes you untouchable
sometimes I wish I can reach into my phone n grab scared little boys like u who do nothing but act gangstar behind dia keyboards....U come at me face to face n I swear I will put u in a hospital for months (not with a bullet, with my bare fists)....Stupidd dumb mofo forming gangstar..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
dwayni:

I now realise why u dis stupidd n mad,,ur mama was a cheap whorre who didn't know who ur father was..u grew up bitter n sad n felt that the only way to kill d pain is by been gangstar..it doesn't work dat way fool, once a whorre always a whorre n once a bastardd, always a bastardd. I guess ur mom can go down n her knees, suck my cockk n swallow my cumm for a few hundred naira.....stupid bastardd
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by Nursy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Smh4u
alienware:
He looks terribly ugly and malnourished.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) by alienware(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nursy:
Smh4u
oh nursy ! Long time dearie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.