Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch (29280 Views)

Presidency Kicks As CCT Discharges, Acquits Saraki Punch / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by refreshrate: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2015
omenka:
...and if there's anything worse than F9, that's what you must have had in english language.

You see as you mumu ba. You dey try remove sand fly from person eye when you've got a cactus tree in yours. cheesy

cactus no be tree oga
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Carmal90(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2015
dammytosh:

He betrayed his Dad when he was alivew and was not in good terms with his siblings uptil now.

There is no way they will cooperate with him to that extent.
Sorry, which of his siblings
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
mkoabiola:
Saraki is very smart ,he will preside over d senate for 4 yrs,though it may b rough n tough
those that were smarter than saraki were remove, like okadigbo, and d one that were less strict than buhari always remove those smart guys, that is why saraki is not smart enough to outsmart d strict buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Dennis07(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Saraki has corruptly enriched himself and he needs to face the consequences of his act

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Punch fabricated report. Attempt to reach, phone call to, our source crave anonymity. Our correspondent could not reach, the phone of XYZ are switched off, etc. Is the the new Nigerian journalistic ethics?
Useless newspapers.
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
olaitan9291:

never and ever in your life, relate violent to Islam.
A N I M A L

You sound violent my brother undecided
Hope all is well? Don't mind that infidel grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2015
omenka:
...and if there's anything worse than F9, that's what you must have had in english language.

You see as you mumu ba. You dey try remove sand fly from person eye when you've got a cactus tree in yours. cheesy

Cactus tree?
Iszoraite grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by airfinance(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
remember007:
okay thanks
No wahala you re most welkm
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by omenka(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
refreshrate:

cactus no be tree oga
...just when you think you've seen the worst.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Zamurano1(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
What is Tinubu problem self? most everything come from him?
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by charlesucheh(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
grin grin grin. Pro-Lawan SINators could not secure a mere simple majority to make him Senate President, now there are looking for 2/3 majority to impeach Saraki lolz

I don't blame them anyway, most of them had F9 in mathematics and does not know what 2/3 of 109 really is
Say wot! Say wot! Anything can happen
When you're messing with the wrong dudes anything can- Chorus X2.....

1 Like

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by charlesucheh(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Duru1:

The only polity being overheated by Saraki is the figment of your imagination. If the Nigerian polity had been overheated, it was fanned by the Daura Dumbass named Muhammadu Buhari who is bent on dividing Nigeria.
ur type will Never change!!! Just like BH boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by nsedet: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is only one way Saraki is going.

And that way is DOWN. He has to go down for there to be peace in our Polity, as he is overheating the polity. Saraki, before he played his betrayal game, should have done a little research about the Proverbial BANANA PEEL in the Nigeria Senate.

History will tell him, you don't go against Party Policies. Former Senate Presidents that learned what party loyalty means the hard way are Evan Enwerem, Dr. Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo and Adolphus Ndaneweh Wabara.

The BANANA PEEL Theory is for TRAITORS like Saraki.
I'm sure ur tinkyn has been clouded by d imaginary 3bedroom flat ardent supporters of apc were said to have during d last presidential campaign. What in goodness sake are u talking about. Which polity is being heated. Ignorant pple will jus come here and make post that don't even show any link with d said topic.
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by mkoabiola: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
those that were smarter than saraki were remove, like okadigbo, and d one that were less strict than buhari always remove those smart guys, that is why saraki is not smart enough to outsmart d strict buhari.
If saraki wasn't smart,he wouldn't av emerge as d president despite the wrangling n politics.
4gt buhari,ds is not d military era,av u 4gotten we ar in democracy,
Am nt a supporter of saraki,but for him to emerge@d 1st place,den buhari n co miscalculated,thus ds is wat dey bargain for
Politics is not 1+1
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by johnpalmer774(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
grin grin grin. Pro-Lawan SINators could not secure a mere simple majority to make him Senate President, now there are looking for 2/3 majority to impeach Saraki lolz

I don't blame them anyway, most of them had F9 in mathematics and does not know what 2/3 of 109 really is

Mr man to destroy is always very easy than to build so to the fact that APC Senators could not get the support of PDP Senators to win the Sp does not mean they could not get the PDP senators to Destroy Saraki to the fact all PDP Senators followed the directive from their Party to support Saraki then does not mean all of them like him or wish him well, Politics has nothing to do with your Mathematics but instead of game of interest and numbers.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by johnpalmer774(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
cr7lomo:
If I were saraki , I would just claim that my asset declaration was a fact and that all those accounts and properties linked to me was my inheritance from my late dad after he died, after all, his father was extremely wealthy and powerful..... 2003 , my personal property, 2011, my inheritance come join the one Wey I been get full stop, after all , he is the first son

Really simple as that and you think people that are fighting him are that dunce or silly??They have all documents of those Saraki bought those Properties from with them??
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by johnpalmer774(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
remember007:
this isn't a good move..when Saraki helped APC win elections nobody new he was corrupt, now he turns against his party and suddenly he is under investigations..anyway,if he remains in the Senate, good for us,if he's removed, Ekweremadu takes over, good for us PDP also....I know the amajiris and the Afonjas will attack me

Yes you will be attacked because you lack knowledge of what you are saying , when next you want to comment seek and ask before coming to public forum to pass wrong message ......DSP cannot succeed SP in case of impeachment or resignation instead there will be another round of Election..
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by mart2k(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Alpet:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pro-lawan-senators-move-to-impeach-saraki/
57-12=45
109-45=64
Remaining just 9 Senators to remove saraki. Hmmm, d end is so near
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Mrco2: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
How will the PDP senators support SUF when the root of the matter is because one of their own is the DSP they will rather cut a deal with Saraki and take control of the Senate. Core APC loyalists in the Senate are in clear minority if U take away Saraki supporters in APC. PDP has the opportunity to take over the Senate if an election is conducted today on the floor. This is politics it is now a case of the Hunter becomes the hunted. APC should quite this silly mind games it's a bitter pill they must swallow.
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Ngasky(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
cr7lomo:
2003 , my personal property, 2011, my inheritance come join the one Wey I been get full stop, after all , he is the first son
fortunately he is Muslim and in Islamic inheritance there is no difference between first born and last born they received equal shares even if the lasr born is a day old baby
Saraki is from Muslim family as such he have to follow the rules of inheritance as the case may be
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by prof12(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=CuckoldMaster post=38386006]

You sound like a violent Islamic and animal. What polity did he heat? You guys all think alike. Sheeple[/quote

What brought the issue of religion into this?
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by mu2sa2: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Go to court and prove your case dear!! BTW Saraki remains as senate president.
The crook can remain anything his fellow criminals want, but he himself is not denying his offence.
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
mkoabiola:

If saraki wasn't smart,he wouldn't av emerge as d president despite the wrangling n politics.
4gt buhari,ds is not d military era,av u 4gotten we ar in democracy,
Am nt a supporter of saraki,but for him to emerge@d 1st place,den buhari n co miscalculated,thus ds is wat dey bargain for
Politics is not 1+1
hehehehehe, that is why, he is not smart, nobody say u should not steal, but wait for d consequences, in d book of proverb 20:17 d bread eaten in secret is sweet, but afterward his mouth wil be filled with gravel;, just reason with that

1 Like

Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Mr man to destroy is always very easy than to build so to the fact that APC Senators could not get the support of PDP Senators to win the Sp does not mean they could not get the PDP senators to Destroy Saraki to the fact all PDP Senators followed the directive from their Party to support Saraki then does not mean all of them like him or wish him well, Politics has nothing to do with your Mathematics but instead of game of interest and numbers.
You think the PDP Senators are mumu baa? Make una come commot Saraki make we see!!!
Re: Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch by rusty9: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2016
@chukwudi44 and you had F9 in english coz u do not know dt "Does" can only be used with a singular oronoun lyk "She" or "He". Stop using "does" for "They".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.