Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do I Create Desktop Apps With Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Create Desktop Apps With Php (708 Views)

[Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP / How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create Desktop Apps With Php by emmanuelatas(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Please help me out.
Re: How Do I Create Desktop Apps With Php by Craigston: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Are you thinking of PHP-GTK? Look up the documentations. http://gtk.php.net/ has documentation.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Marketing Your Business? Here Is A Solution / I Want To Understand Python / Website Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.