Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) (37557 Views)

Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) / Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body / Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by JAZES(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Bovi Ugboma‘s absolutely stunning wife, Kris is without an iota of doubt, as excited as can be. Apart from raining the sweetest words on both her daughter and her husband, (her king and princess) who have their birthday today, she got them this beautiful joint cake with courtesy of dainty affairs.

She also had this to say to her husband who turned 36. She wrote:

A very happy birthday to this sweet heart @officialbovi who has chosen to love me unconditionally, my hero, my joy, my pride, my blessing, my mentor, my entertainer, my gossip partner, my lover, my best friend, a selfless man, the only person who knows my deepest secrets !! I could go on and on about you the whole day …. You are a true definition of a “Sweet Heart” !! Words really can’t describe how kind your heart really is. Love you forever my love”

Happy Birthday to Bovi Ugboma and his daughter!

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/26/bovis-wife-made-a-lovely-joint-birthday-cake-for-her-hubby-and-daughter-photo/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

14 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by shaiba(f): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
So lovely cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2015
I want cake cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Wow,lovely cake,I pray my kid will also share his/ her birthday with me or the dad grin

4 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I want cake cry
Thief cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Lovely
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by JAZES(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2015
fairygeh:
Wow,lovely cake,I pray my kid will also share his/ her birthday with me or the dad grin

GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2015
This is a lovely combination. Her daughter is so pretty. May God bless me wit biuriful kids. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by JAZES(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2015
pretydiva:
This is a lovely combination. Her daughter is so pretty. May God bless me wit biuriful kids. Amen

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by icebebe(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Loving d concept of d cake.

8 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice concept! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by mznuez(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Wow lovly. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Awwwwwwwww.....* cute

3 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by osabiya16(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
What more can I say Than cool
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Abbeyme: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
fairygeh:

Well, with technology, that should be easy to work out!

1 Like

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Atlantian: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2015
When will a comedian have a real job ? Most wrist-watch repairers who were once viewed as tech wizards are now jobless. Very soon, comic apps will take over comedy and someone will not be able to feed the family. Julius Agwu is already a shadow of himself. Comedy was not supposed to be a career. Its an accidental occupation.

6 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Need anything from Jumia?
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by joystickextendr: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
lovely smiley
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
that gurl is really pretty.
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Milly02(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
lovely
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Make I do marry sef....wetin!

2 Likes

Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by damton(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2015
cute children.
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Okay.. We've seen it. They can now eat it.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by maryhaam(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Abbeyme:

Well, with technology, that should be easy to work out!
how please
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by hensben(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by OmoOlojijero(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
pretydiva:

hmmmm
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by emmy9688: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Their daughter is very cute

check 11 reasons to quit smoking here [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2625528/top-11-reasons-quit-smoking[/ur]
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by baloney: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cute baby!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out For International Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.