Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Kutana The Great - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kutana The Great (7544 Views)

See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday / The Great Hunt (#1, The Hunt Series) - - Now A Best Seller / The Great Hunt: A Sneak Peek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2015
i will like to start a story here on this thread but before that i want to see people's view of me... I dont want to take a step like"leap in the darkness" thats why i want experience writer in the like of master dee,kajemjay,mazi,repogirl,frank,princessa,audrey,rapmike,coolval...e.t.c u can read my 1st short story "The small big boy" to butteress your points... Plsssssssss i will much like your views.. Thanks
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
The kingdom of Duruju was a great kingdom ruled by emperor Gengor royal family, this kingdom was so mighty that other nations tremble at the mention of its name, the people were so friendly and nice,and the creator bless them with abundant wealth but as the saying goes "Everything in life has its equal side"......Let us go and eat after that i will continue from here says papa to his grandchildren....

I have start this story but please comment.. All of us want to grow please

1 Like

Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ganganu The emperor of Somatia kingdom is a very horrible and dangerous man he has once kill a servant for waking him up one morning when his ministers wants him,the reason for the this shred wickedness is caused by hatred for emperor Sanguda the current emperor of Dunrunju kingdom who killed his father during a war which his father waged against the kingdom and he has vowed that he will never rest until he destroy the great kingdom although he has many brave and skillful warriors but when it comes to durunju army they all scamper for their life because it was rumoured that the vanguard and horsemen wear an armour that can never be pierced by any sword or arrow....

Ganganu was sleeping one night and a man came to him in his dream"My liege i have seen your hatred for the kingdom of durunju and i have come to show you away to destroy this country" He was happy but concealed it and ask" who are you and why did you want to help me? what gave me the assurance that this is not a plan to destroy my counntry" the strange man smile and reply" GANGANU(deep and monstrous Voice) if it is answer you want answer you will get" The king immediately get afraid and said "How dare you call me by my name (with a shaking voice)" this was replied by a loud mocking laughter" quite been inquisitive it will get you nowhere with time you will get to know me for i will soon be part of you through a simple way but you have to be compassionate if not you will loose this chance forever and for you to believe all this are real give me your hand" He stretched his hand forward and the man began speaking in a strong but different language"sai somale burama tuleju gare enta birahama lotura su mana porira takuminaju temili bonajule pa tuna pulela" and mark like sword appear in the king palm he asked"what is now the meaning of this?" the strange man reply " for everytime i want to appear or you wish to speak to me until i came to you physically u should cut this palm but you can only do it 3times goodbye my friend" the man started to fade away and the emperor woke up panting the first thing he checked was his palm and lo nd behold the mark was there he smile to himself amd say "SANGUDA I will be back am coming for you and when i do you will beg for your life"

what happen next?? did ganganu get to destroy sanguda? we can only found out as the story starts infolding...need your criticism,encouragement and comment and i want dissapoint you
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2015
In the Kingdom of Durunju....
Emperor Sanguda was having a serious argument with his Ministers about how to celebrate the king's 21years coronation, the emperor was pushing for a silent and simple anniversary"Never my liege" said the minister for interior"Our kingdom is the greatest of all kingdoms,the only kingdom that its name drove fears into the heart of the brave, we cant afford to soil our great name by not even let people take part in the anniversary this year, what did you want them to tink of us? We have the rresources and everything we needed so what is holding you back Your Magesty" the prime minister step forward and said"Your Worship, if i may ask why are you pushing for this we because we all know we dont use to involve the people in the anniversary beffore but you teach us act when u became the crown prince, now that we are all use to it and the people are praising us, why did you want us to stop? Arent u sencing that it may have a great consequences? The people may lose faith in this council because most of the have been anticipating this" The emperor being an open person who didnt hide even his darkest secrets from the council said "Ok let me tell you the truth, a man came to me in my dream and warn me not to elaborate the occasion if i dont want to regret it... It felt so real that i cant help to belive that 'PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE'" The Ministers just laugh and chorus"YOUR MAGESTY!!!" The king too cant help smiling He loves His council, they all respect him and He didnt fail in not dissapointing them. The Chief General of the Army,General Goza reply"My liege you dont need to fear who the hell can break down our barriers? In my 30th years of leading this army no one has never breach our horsemen not to talk of vanguard, so my King please be rest assured no one can dare use this occasion to invade our kingdom and if the do, they will be looking for their doom" Sanguda sencing this is not going anywere resign and thought its not really bad all the ministers maybe right it may be because of my stress that am having such dreams, well maybe if i can rest it will all be ok and said"Very well i know you people are sturbon, i have heard you if you didnt hear me but General Goza Make sure you take care of neccesary threats and have the army on standbye incase anything came up" They all chorus"Tank you Your Worship, May you live long in the land of living" and the chambers was dismissed.....

Meanwhile in Somatia Kingdom.... Ganganu was finding it too hard to bear again by waiting for the strange man in his dream He has call him 3times already and the man keep repeating"Have patience" He was too frustrated and think aloud"Why is all this now? Is it not better for Me to have no hope rather than this stupid man giving me stupid force hope? "gods of my fathers dont sleep give me the wisdom knowledge and understandting to destroy Sanguda and His empire" while on this He heard something like "HELP" in the palace compound and thinking maybe war or an intruder has taken over sprang up with his sword rushing outside but was shocked when He saw a maid running from a mad man.. Furious He command the guards to take the man and behead him while going back to his chamber He remember something"FOT I WILL SOON BE PART OF YOU THROUGH A SIMPLE WAY BUT YOU HAVE TO BE COMPASSIONATE...." He immediately stop the guards and command them to bring the mad man to him after the brought him in He commands them to go outside the head guard seeing this sprang up and said"My Liege its dangerous let stay please"The emperor sneer and shout"What concern you? Can you even beat me in a fight? You that is the head guard my friend get out" but.."the guard try to utter while the emperor furiously drew his sword, they all rush out.. Immediately they are out of earshort the mad man immediately change into the strange man and say"Ganganu i guess you still have your temper but Tanks The gods you didnt lose this opportunity" the emperor smile and said"what took you so long?"........... The emperor immediately summon the council and say"WE ARE WAGING WAR UNTO THE KINGDOM OF DURUNJU AND WE WILL SPEAR NOTHING FROM THE ROYAL FAMILY ALL THE CITIZENS SHALL BECOME SLAVES," The ministers were shocked and thinking different things at a time" what is hapening to the king?" "Is he drunk?""Hevens help"
------------------------------------------
Stay tunned for the next more still coming buh comment dont just read
Re: Kutana The Great by rapmike(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2015
You can't invite me yet you came to advertise on my thread... Let me rest my thoughts about that for a while

Now to the main story- from the little I read, you have a nice idea and probably a good concept but your work is too cramped up, it needs a little more spacing to make it readable. Try spacing the conversation and use spacing to differentiate main points of your narration.

Then in your first update, I get its 'sheer wickedness' not 'shred wickedness'.
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2015
rapmike:
You can't invite me yet you came to advertise on my thread... Let me rest my thoughts about that for a while

Now to the main story- from the little I read, you have a nice idea and probably a good concept but your work is too cramped up, it needs a little more spacing to make it readable. Try spacing the conversation and use spacing to differentiate main points of your narration.

Then in your first update, I get its 'sheer wickedness' not 'shred wickedness'.

Am sorry my bross but i mention ur name.

well back to the story line i will follow all dat up tank u for your comment i so much appreciate if
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
In Durunju kingdom.....
Emperor Sanguda was reading a book on war strategies in his royal bedroom when a huge wind started blowing supricinly ferrociously.

The pillows on the bed,books in the shelve all scartterd,everything flying away,even Sanguda was antonished but for his valor and warrior mind stood his ground,observing what will happen next and position himself to were he can easily get his sworf if need be.

Not too long it start,the wind misteriously began reducing dramatically, everything in the room started floating, armour,swords,books and when sanguda looks down he realise his own leg is non on the ground again,everything seems so fascinating.

Suddenly a voice filled with dissapointment and anger shout,

"Sanguda! How can you be so gullible? You are an Emperor for heven sake, I warned you on the impending disasters of this your so called coronation festival but you easily discared my warning because your foolish ministers express it as an ordinary dream due to excessive work?

The voice echoed on in the darkness and Sanguda sprang up sweating.

"So i have been dreaming since? What kind of dream is this, Is this happening due to my lack of rest or it is a real warning? Well tomorrow i will surmon the priestess to consult the gods on this strange fenomeno...

Meanwhile.... In priestess Yaholahi chamber(Priestess of Duruju)...
The priestess was observing her nightly meditation when a strange man coverd in white antire appeared to her

"Greetings to you great priestess, i brought a great message from the gods of this land"

The priestess replied bowing

"Greetings to you oh messanger of the gods"

The strange man smile and replied

"This cannot be delayed, your king will surmon you tomorrow monring to enquire about what he should do with his constant dream warning him on impending dangers of this festival, the gods said you must not discourage him from doing thefestival for the gods has a gift to bestow unto him that day. But an evil force at work is trying to discourage the king from receiving this blessing and for you to know am saying the truth, this evil man will appear to you tonight to discourage you too, goodbye great priestess i must go now.

With this the man dissapear living Yaholai to fortify herself incase the evil spirit turn up.

The man reappear in the outskirt of duruju and laugh hyrestically

"Gengor! You killed me because you dont want evil in your land,now i will let evil rule that land of yours,your descendants will be hunted down and killed, your people will become slaves and die of hunger, bring it on, let see! Let see!! Let see!!! Gengor who will triumph, let see how you are going to stop the dead now, hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Since Emperor Ganganu declared an open war on durunju kingdom the ministers has all became restless, even the prime minister has decided to resign before his wife remind him the consequences of doing so.

But there is also one man whom his father was killed by emperor Sanguda and who shared the same hatred with the king.Genera Takola,The Chief General of Somatia kingdom, he also had vowed like the king not to rest until durunju kingdom is brought down to pebbles, so he was slightly glad when the emperor declare war again but stil baffles about how the could conquer the Great durunju atmy but he has conclude that even if it takes his life this time around he will stand at the fore front of the war and kill as many soldiers as he can even though it may seem to be a doom campaign.

He get up this faithful day to visit the emperor even though he knew well the consequences of someone who went to him without being surmoned face, but he was determine to follow this to the end.

Meanwhile the emperor too has been waiting for a man among all his council members who will be brave enough to share this kind of idea about destorying duruju with him, he knew all of them convet the great land but was too scared for its mightiness and if he should conquer the land most of them will be the first one to chose their spoil of war claiming positions not minding the soldiers that bled and die for it even though the contribute little or noting to it.

So he was finaly releived when the chief general state his mission for finding him that faithful evening.

"But there is one question i will want to ask you my liege"
by the General

the king smile.

"Go on"

"Did you already have a plan before declaring this war"

the king shook his head

"No, but there is someone who has, he is not an ordinary being...."

He drew back and said.

"Well.. I cant be telling you everything if not i want have be your emperor, but i want you to bring him in yourself,appoint him as your milliatety tactician"

He stare into space for sometime and finally said

"Not that i cant do this myself but since you are a man of courage i will give you the honour of presenting the great man to this country

The general smile and uttered

"Tank you, Your worship for this priviledge,but if i may ask, were is this man?

The king was about to speak when the door screech opened.

"There is no need for that am already here and it will do the two of you a great good to know this"

He move close to the General and his neck

"I take orders from no one and i bow to no one for i am my own master even in death and to you the inquisitive Magesty my name is Takorachi the great among the greatest,the living among the dead".

The general although a brave man but cant help shaking when he saw fire coming out from Takorachi eyes,ears and mouth while the brave ganganu has already pee in his pants.

Takorachi laugh out loud and said.

"Yes, this is what i want, you should fear me not plan how to order me, i chose were i belong and i will destroy durunjy with both of you help, Gengor the founder of durunku killed me hundred years agoe because i refuse to stop slave trade and offering human sacrifice to my gods.

The fact that am his only blood brother couldnt even stop him from killing me now a hundred years building my power in oblivion, i have risen and i will destroy his kingdom and make slaves out of his people, i will murder all his descendants in cold blood, now you must be prepared for the time is near"

The King nw slightly composed ask,

"Great one, wthat is the plan,how do we destroy their mighty army?"

Takorachi laugh out loud again.

"I presume you havent learnth your lesson the questioneer king but do not worry the plan is in two months time when they will be celebrating their festival, that is the day durunju will start ceasing to exist when atleast they expect".

The general now composed shaked his head,

"But what about their armour and strong swords"

Takorachi snaps at him

"Did you think we will move the whole country army and still reach durunjy on that day,or do you thing they want have a spy to monitor your country's activities? No wonder you fail everytime because you lack brains,.. Well.. This is the plan.......
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
@master rapmike.. How am i doing now??

And at my Ghost readers better comment now oo
Re: Kutana The Great by rapmike(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2015
vickkydgreat:
@master rapmike.. How am i doing now??

And at my Ghost readers better comment now oo
Far better.... Your work is more readable now.
Larrysun, repogirl come and see.
About ghost readers, they will comment soon enough, don't worry about it.
Re: Kutana The Great by rapmike(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2015
But you should watch out for spelling errors... I guess you wanted to write 'think' instead of 'thing' at the end of the last update..

Am not a master oh, am still learning.
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Tank you bro... Am very grateful.

Plss can you teach me on how to open a new page?
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Jennimma Stuff46 titigold dnarvaez toykathy abuklaw atk01 electgineer confistified 3dimension unlimitedbosco estiedoll kenwins d9ty7 sexysapphire okinjay

i don invite all of una now o sorry for the delay before
Re: Kutana The Great by 3Dimension: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
following
Re: Kutana The Great by D9ty7(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2015
*peeping
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
3Dimension:
following

Tank you sir i promise not to dissapoint
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2015
D9ty7:
*peeping

Gread dee is here... dont only peep better come in fully u av a student to mold and @ d blood bond on your blog dont keep us waiting plss
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
"...............This is the plan, on that festival day, i will make sure they keep all their iron armour in the shrine which will be guarded only by the priestess guards while all of the will continuing celebrating

The king cut him off

"How is this possible? U know they will be extraordinary careful and guard the shrine heavily so as to prevent story that touch, even the greatest fool of a king will not live his prized possesion unguarded"

Takorachi laugh

"Did you forget who i am? A great living among the dead, i can do and undo, i can do everything i wish at any point in time, no human weapon can destroy me, you just live that for me, i know how to go about it, their priestess is already in my hand"

General Takola angrily stood up(now ride of any fear)

"What? How dare you, how can you abduct a priestess of the gods? No matter how powerful you are that dose not mean you cant be fell by the gods. Oh my king this man will bring us to our doom nothing but doom, for curse is already on him"

Takorachi laugh loudly while almost chocking with cough.

"Its been long i have this kind of fun last, hundred years is not a child play"

now serious

"I though you are foolish to be an army general before but now i know you are a fool to even be a slave, if i said the priestess is already in my hand does that mean i kidnapped her?, well for your information i didnt kidnap her because she is of no use to me that way, what i mean is she is more or less my puppet now.

The general shamefully sigh

"Am sorry for not reasoning that way, so what is now the real plan"

Takorachi became serious again

"Good, your work now is to help me select two hundred skillful and trusted elite warrrios and generals under your command and you must act in secrecy so as not to give us away easily, they will be the one to attack the shrine that day and burn all the weapon"

The king stand up getting angry now

"Burn them?, what is now the use if burned when we can bring it down here and make use of it or even give the sample to our blacksmitt to help them in making ours"

Takorachi shakes his head

"The armour has been turned to sacred object by the priestess if an enemy wears it or touch it, they will die instantly that was the reason why no1 has been able to take over the country"

the king still standing ask

"And how did you know this?"

Takorachi snaps at him

"Because i am the first priest of that land now keep quite and listen to me"

The king replied

"Before that, did you have any idea on how to make the armour?"

Takorachi shakes his head

"No, i didnt suceed in doing that before i depart but i know how to make a steel armour but you will know when the time is right not now"

The king smile

"Good, we will both have our revenge, Sanguda fell my father and i will make sure i destroy him and his descendants this time around.

Takorachi laugh out loud

"That is the spirit my king, we must not spare any one from the royal family and every memeber of duruju will become slaves they will all be trampled upon"

The general who was already feeling sleepy and want to find something to say laugh

"Well.. Let me quicly go and be preparing the soldiers i mean the army are somehow slack now due to the long absence of war and i will need the help of the great one in selecting the two hundred elits"

The king now angry

"You this lazy man, how can you let your army slack, what is the whole country paying you for? What if we are attacked by our rival's kingdom now? And about the issue of the great one helping you in selecting the soldiers, is he the one training them for you?, why are you idiot bent on disgracing me every time"

The general was about to reply when the king cut him off

"Common shut up and get out you lazy fool, excuse, excuse thats what you people are good at giving"

Takorachi stops them at this point

"Its ok Your Magesty, He mearnt well by asking for my help" now facing takola" You seek for my help in identifying future traitors right?"

He answerd with his head

"It is alright i will see to it tomorrow, I can sence you are tired, go and rest"

The king now relaxed

"Why cant you say that since?"

The general now angry replied

"You didnt give me any chance to"

"Its alright everybody, stop shouting the alls have ears, let go and sleep now goodnight all".. Takorachi dismiss him and vanish
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Not too long after Takorachi lives yaholai's chamber the same type of wind that blows in Emperor Sanguda's dream started blowing in the priestess chamber again and without being told she already know that a spirit is around either evil or good that will be determined later.

Remembering the messenger's warning(Takorachi) she stood her ground and not too long her curiousity were confirmed when he saw a man clad in Durunju acient armour appear to her.

"Priestess of the gods, what happen to you? Why cant you foresee the impending doom of this festival? I warn Sanguda but it seems he isnt taking it seriously that is why i have come to you again.

Early tomorrow monring i want you to go and warn Him and discourage him from going through with this festival if you dont want doom.

Yaholai smile and thought

"Praise the gods for their early message,this man would have decive me totally with even this our fake acient armour he is wearing, i would have be the source of curse to this country"

Now facing Gengor

"Welldone Evil one for all your efforts in trying to fool me but am very sorry to dissapoint you, i already know that you will be coming here and i have made necessary arrangements for you, dont think i will be so gullible to beleive a word from your villain mouth, the gods have already warned me about your coming"

Gengor being a high temper man snaps at her

"Why are all of you be this stupid? This is getting out of hand you must listen to me now or face my wrath"

Yaholai drew back and shout

"Get away from me you filthy devil, woe betide you if your try to harm me for am a representative of the gods on earth"

Gengor now consume by anger holds his neck

"How dare you call me a filthy name, how dare you try to accuse me while am helping you? This kingdom was found by my sweat and blood, how dare you try to destroy it this easily?"

The priestess sensing him going nut find a way to get rid of him

"Alright, let me go and let talk, you cant treat a priestess like a trash, its a curse both of us know that"

Gengor immediately regain himself and release her now feeling sobber ant trying to apologise before he heard

"You have done well evil spirit but your day in on this earth is cut short today, now depart and never come back again"

Yaholai concluded and blow a spirit extinguishing powder on him and befor eHe can react he is already fading away.

The priestess sight with releif and praise the gods again....

The emperor was about to send a servant to surmon yaholai to the council meeting in the monring when she enter the meeting hall hastly and bow

"Good monring your Magesty"

The king wave his hand

"Nothing is good about this monring priestess, when i cant even close my eyes till day break due to haunting dreams"

Yaholai smile

"Your Magesty the gods have already send their messenger to me about this dreams, do not worry and dont think about cancelling the festival for there is a great blessing coming that day and the evil forces are trying to prevent us from receiving it, that is why they are appearing to you and not only you too i was attacked yesterday by one of them in my chamber thanks be to the gods who has already warn me before they came"

The king sigh and smile

"My mind is now at rest, thank the gods and thanks be to you my priestess and hope you are not injured?"

Yaholai reply

"No serious injury my king, i can take care of myself"

The king now turn to the council memebers

"Make arrangements and great preparations for this festival i want it to be a grandiose one"

They all bowed and chorus

"Yes your magesty"
Re: Kutana The Great by rapmike(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmnn.... Am following.
Cc: Larrysun, Repogirl.
Re: Kutana The Great by repogirl(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rapmike, you have called me here a few times and I have shown face....

I haven't read far but I noticed vickkydgreat needs to work on the tenses. You are working with past tense, let it all align.

Will still look at the story later but try and let your tense be consistent.
Re: Kutana The Great by rapmike(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
repogirl:

I haven't read far but I noticed vickkydgreat needs to work on the tenses. You are working with past tense, let it all align.

I called you in case there is a place she can improve on and at least to encourage her.
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
repogirl:

Thank you ma this is my first time of puting something down its not my field but i just have the zeal to put something down too when i saw your work, larry,rapmike,dy... And lots more... Tank you very much ma your presence will by highly appreciated i will improve and do as you suggested
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:
Hmnn.... Am following.

Thank you sir your encourage keeps me going
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:
Hmnn.... Am following.

Thank you sir your encourage keeps me going
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hundred years agoe.............

King gengor was having a serious argument with his younger brother'Takolashi'

"Takola please will you answer me?"

Takolashi sighed

"Brother you know i have never coveted any position in your council"

Gengor replied

"Yes i know"

And ever since our parent died even thou they entrust me to your care i have been taking care of both of us before you are being made a king so i will implore you now to please live me alone with my choice of occupation, this slave trade is what i want and that is what am going to be doing you like it or not"

Takolashi concluded

"Brother why are you bent on disgracing me? You know both of us were once a slave and you are the person that even thought me to get rid of that practise if i happen to become a king what i cant understand now is you returning to it not only that you are even using himan being as an offering for your gods, what has come over you brother?"

Gengor poured out angrily

"Enough Gengor, it seems am giving you respects more than you deserve... Oh! oh!! So they are now my gods, did you think your being king is according to your pathetic destiny? No my brother, i repeat no! This gods are the one that turn our destiny to good, i can never be ungrateful to them because when everyone desert us its them i went to for help and they make you lavish in glory now you are sayin they are my gods, listen very well brother if at all am going to stop this act no one can order me to do so i will do it in my own convinient time"

Takolashi concluded, bowed and walk out without allowing His brother to speak again.

Few days later the ministers were pertitioning the king on his brother issue and they all concluded that its either the king cub his brother or have him banish out of the land.

The king stood up and shouted

"Silence, i have heard all you said now go back to your house i want to rest"

The prime minister step forward and speak up for the ministers.

"Your Magesty we are not going anywhere until you give us your assurance that your brother will stop this evil act either by nook or cranny or have you forget you orderd my only brother death because he refuse to comply with this law?"

The king sighed and said

" i have heard you all in the next ten days if Takolashi doesnt stop the act, do as you see fit to him"

And he exit the council hall..

Ten days later takolashi not minding the ministers warning was preparing for his final blood offering of a noble blood.

The minister gatherd together on how to deal with him and they conclude on one thing"PUBLIC EXECUTION" thereby sending soldiers to his chamber with strict order to be hostile if need be but if he admit his crime and promise to stop it they will strip him off his title as the king brother to a common man.

The soldiers was supriced when they saw him sitting on a chair infront of his house waiting for them as if he knew they will be coming and the leader steped forward to greet him

"Greetings to you, Your highness! The council ask you to come with us right away"

Takolashi laugh wickedly

"I know and that is why am here waiting for you, because i cant allow you to step your filthy leg into my abode but i will implore you to go back and tell your council memebers that Takorachi is busy today he will see them later"

The guard drew out his sword and warned

"I have orders to drag you if need be"

Takorachi scoffs and replied

"Try it if you can"

As the soldier tried to move closer to him, he raise his hand muttering some words and a long sword flew out of nowhere cutting the soldiers into pieces while cry of agony and pain filled everywhere.

Meanwhile Gengor who was determine to stop his brother that faithful day after a White goddess appear to him warning him not to let Takorachi conclude his last offering or else he would fortify an evil god in the spirit realm giving him the opportunity to roam the earth and kill as he wish, was already on his way when he heard the cry of the soldiers, rushing to the scene he found a very irritating and nasty pieces of human being while Takalachi was busy laughing not knowing when Gengor threw him up and he accidently collide with the sword trying to attack Gengor thrusting him dead....

Real time

Takolashi returning from his trance now.

"Gengor my brother, just a few days left and you killed me, you will regret this. or what am i saying? You are already regreting it"...
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anty repo now check this out please is there any improvement??
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Master D9ty7... Are you still peeping??
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
A day before the coronation festival Priestess Yaholai was directing her apprentise in arranging the shrine when suddenly all of them frozed save for only her, still under shock, Takolashi appeared to her and smile

"I sense you are busy that was why i decided to use this medium in communicating with you, am highly sorry if i scared the great priestess"

Yaholai bowed and replied with a worried tone

"No need for that, i know the message must be very urgent that was why you cant wait for me being alone before delivering it"

Takolashi sighed

"Yes it is very urgent, infact the gods are not the one that sent me but i overheard them discussing about you, and since you are a nice and great priestess i decided to breach the wall by coming here and facing any consequences"

Yaholai face him

"I? What are they discussing about me?

Takolash frowned

"Dont act to me as if you dont know where am driving at, we both knew since the first day i appeared to you, you have not been seeing vision of the gods again and you are greately worried about that.

Yaholai now showed concern

"You are right am confused and still unable to get the meaning of that, the gods use to communicate with me almost everyday before but i cant beleive for almost two months now i have never heard from them save for you coming twice now, what do you think is the problem?"

Takolashi thought inwardly

"Foolish priestess you are gengor serve the same goddess and you have offend her the day you stab him, but dont you worry i will use this all to my advantages".

Now faced her and said.

"Although there is a great consequences, i cant help but disclose this to you, the gods are angry with you because you have taint this land wiith an innocent blood"

The priestess getting furioused spranged up

"I? Yaholai? I jave never go against the gods since the day i know what is sin"

Takolashi cut her off

"You vowed never to protect any evil people the day you are innitiated but you already helped one in killing two people, although you didnt do it intentionally but you and i knew the way of the gods very well, they will never have any excuse from you"

Yaholai getting scared now and asked

"But how?"

Takolashi replied

" You have enchant the armour the soldier wore to kill all their enemy at contact

Yaholai frowned

"But that has been the practise even before my father was born. The first priest of this kingdom Darolai Takolashi starts the act"

Takolashi shook his head and smiled then thought inwardly

"It seems the people of this kingdom dosnt know the history of my death, see how she pronouce my name with respect.... Well this is not a time for pity, they have no clue on what that darolai takolashi is bringing unto them now, the old darolai is dead now the new one is back"

Now speaking to her

"One of your soldiers raped a young lady to death infront of her old father on the last day i came to you and when the old man manage to hold him, the armour stung him to death"

Yaholai was shocked beyond words and asked

"What can i do now? How do i identify this soldier and punish him?"

Takolashi replied

"Its too late i have already killed the man on my way going back but the gods are still angry and until you re'enchant the armour to kill its own master when he think of evil, am afraid your vision may not be back"

The priestess now releived face him

"Thank you great one, i will see to that after we are done with this festival tomorrow"

Takolashi bellowed

"No! You must do it between today and tomorrow or else you will lose your vision forever, preferably i will advice you to do it here tomorrow while everyone are jubilating"

Yaholai thank him and bade him farewell while immediately went to see the king and explained to him

"............................................... That is everything my king

The king was shocked

"In this my kingdom?, Oh am highly sorry my priestess i will call on the General to withdraw all the armours right away if you cant get all tonight am sure before tomorrow ends you will be done with the re-enchantment"

She bowed and left there while the King sent for the General
Re: Kutana The Great by nekanzee(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2015
nice story man more ink to your pen
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2015
nekanzee:
nice story man more ink to your pen

Thank you sir
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gengor sat down in a lonly road weeping like a pathetic child and a spirit known as "Basalo" came to hime

"You foolish idiot, your brother came to us in order for you to become a famous rich and powerful somebody and because he didnt ask anything for himself but you alone we decided to make you a king, one of the greatest king the World ever known so that he inturn will have everything he wish for through you in exhange for what?, One human every 2months after five years of your ren and they are not noble blood nor important human being, they are filthy souls who have no future and you murder him before he can fulfil his pledge, we have already agree to his plead of collecting animals blood for a prise of a noble blood in two days time before you killed him."

He paused and continued

"We are the one that blocked his spirit from going to hades and now after hundred years of suffering, he is back for vengeance, you prevent him from killing only one noble blood but now hundreds of them will fell under his commands"

Gengor who was shocked beyond expression stood up

"So everything, the impending doom that the white goddess warn me about is the handwork of Takolashi? So you are the spirit he has been offering sacrifies to? You are the one that changed my destiny?"

Basalo laugh wickedly

"Yes, i am the leader of the lesser gods he worshipped, through his sacrifices i have gain more power and now am going to help him and give him total support, He is the one destined to be king and you his sword bearer before we changed everything and all you can do is to kill him as a sign of gratitude with a feeble reason that he was a threat to your position, the position he switched with you"

Gengor replied back

"But i didnt mearnt to kill him, i was only trying to stop him before he fell under his own conjured sword"

Basalo scoffs

"No, you didnt mearnt to kill him when you did but we all know you would have do so afterall"

Gengor sighed

"Well, even without my help, the soldiers will fight for themselve i have made sure of that

Basalo laugh and stretched his hand forward, a mighty bowl appeard before him and he turned to gengor

"No look at this bowl"

Gengor was shocked to see his last hope dashed away when he saw all the durunju armies sheding off their armour.

He cried out loud

"What have you done?"

Basalo laugh out loud and call on the spirit entertainers and command them to be singing mocking songs and dancing round him.

Not too long after this, the entertainers started running away and even basalo was walking backward, when gengor looked up to observ what was going on, he saw the white goddess coming towards him...while basalo frown and said

"You this woman, you ruined my fun again, well dont worry i will back" and dissapeared

The priestess bend down to his level and call on him

"My servant, your country cannot escape this doom without your help, it is forbiden for us gods to interfere into human business without being asked now take this sword it is the only weapon that can fell your brother, and remember as long as he lives, he will never cease to battle against you, you must kill him again, now..." the rest of her words fell on deaf ear for gengor has already took the sword and rushed off.

She shaked her head

"Human with impatience, doom! Doom!! Doom!!! And vanish

Meanwhile basalo too has went to give takolashi a sword

"This is the only sword that can make your brother vanish forever, he is already on his way, but i can delay him for you for just two days be fast" and dissapeard

Takolashi laugh wickedly

"Bring it on pitiful brother i will destroy you"

and he quickly rush to the general to muster the army while the two hundred will go first and when the general ask what about the issues of spys, he laugh and said

"Dont worry i will take care of that".....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stole My Heart / My Trust Is For Sale / Is Urgent And Important:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.