Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Kutana The Great - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kutana The Great (7545 Views)

See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday / The Great Hunt (#1, The Hunt Series) - - Now A Best Seller / The Great Hunt: A Sneak Peek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Everywhere was full of people charting happily, eating and drinking, everyone was in a joyful mood that night being the Great Sanguda's twenty second year coronation, the ministers were laughing with the king, the warriors too are not left out for most of them are heavily drunk.

The white goddess appear and was about to break a barrier between her and the priestess when Basalo the evil lesser god appear and sneer

"Perola, i know you are more powerful than i but think of it, you have many kingdome on this earth under your care and protection, both you and i know if you meddle in this war between takorachi and his brother, "DANGUN THE GREAT" will deprive you of your powers and those kingdom under you will be trampled upon by me"

He laugh wickedly

"If you dare meddle in my servant's revenge and i will make sure to cause more that havoc to the rest of your kingdoms when you lose your power"

Perola now resign to fate

" Basalo, you just continue your act, i know one day, the pact preventing gods from helping humans when not asked by them will be lifted and i will make sure to send you into permanent oblivion that day i swear"

Basalo laugh out again

"Even thou dangum wants to break the pact, the like of me will never give him the reason to"

Perola sighed

"You know you are the one who cause all this mayhem, just because i refuse to marry you"

Basalo flared up

"No, it is your destiny that chose a filthy human thereby making me lose my powers and turning my rage into evil, i wait for you, desobey my parents and they denounce me just because of you....."

Perola cut him off

"But how did you expect me to go against my destiny"

Basalo laughs

"Well.... I change gengor and his brother's destiny"

Perola counterd

"But they are humans"

Basalo faced her angrily

"And what are you before? Are you not a human? And how did i mayhem if i may asked?"

she replied

"You give gengor a kingship destiny and you replace his cool and caring self with a temperant and impatient man, you have fortell this, you know i will live to love durunju kingdome very well..."

Basalo laughs

"Quite a good assumption, you are right though, human are my pawn, i must play them as i wish now let go back and enjoy this fight"

With this he dissapeared living perola alone.

Takorachi turn to a white dragon flying towards the shrine,the priestess guards all position themselves in a combact way and everyone guarding the back of the shrine rush to the front ready to face the dragon.

General Takola who was watching from the top of a tree give signal to the soldiers dress in white assassin cloth covering their body from head to toe save for their eyes to move forward that the cost is clear.

Meanwhile in the front of the shrine, the priestess rushed outside to checked what was going on while takorachi use that exact moment to change back releving the priestess

"Oh great messenger you scared everyone not everyday a strange dragon payed us a supricing visit and i sence you must be a powerful god not a mere messenger as you claim to be for only a god can turn to a great dragon like this"

Takorachi laughs

"You finally pickthe puzzle together, am not a messenger, am already a hundred years spirit and i bring the great blessing the gods wants to bestow your kingdom"

Yaholai smile happily and ask

"Dont you need the king?"

Takolash laugh

"No priestess, we need only the pure hearts of this kingdom not some killing marchine king"

The priestess chucled and look around

"Alright, so how do we go about it?"

Takorachi laughs bend down and stretched his hand

"This is the blessing our priestess"

When the priestess looks back she was too shocked to speak hundreds of soldier has already srand behind her has killed all the guards silently while she was busy charting with Takolashi and before she can do or say anything the shrine has already started buring

She cried out

"WHO ARE YOU"?

Takorachi replied

"I am your nemesis"

He disappeared without another word while all the soldiers run away too.

The priestess now understood what is going on and realising the spirit she blow away was the good one while the imposter was the evil one bring out a dagger and cut her cloth using her own blood to write on it apologising for failing the king warning him to pe prepared the cried out aloud

"I have destroy durunju with my own hands am not worthy of being a priestess i hope the damage bealed"

With this she stab herself and with her last breath she saw the white goddess"Perola) smiling

"Don not worry my priestess, it is not your fault and you have fufil your destiny, but be rest assured Dangun will be coming soon and he will restore this kingdom"

She dissapeard while the priestess smile and breath her last
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2015
"..........Your Magesty! Your magesty!!, Your magesty!!!"

A soldier was waking Emperor Sanguda from his be

Sanguda manage to wake up and shouted

"What! Who is the idiot shouting my name? I swear i will have your head this monring"

The soldier drew back with fear but later surmoned enough courage and answered

"I am the one my liege, forgive me for disturbing you but this is urgent"

Sanguda slightly calm now asked

"So what is so urgent that someone cant have a nice nap after the festival yesterday?"

The soldier replied

"The shrine has been burnt to ashes"

Sanguda spranged up

"What? The shrine? Who dare? Have you inform the priestess?"

The soldier started crying immediately while Sanguda shout on him

"Will you common answer me?"

The soldier brought ot a cloth soaked with blood and stretched it to the king

Sanguda nearly colapsed when he saw Yaholai's blood written letter but for his brave heart remain standing and she manage to ask

"So where is she?"

The soldier burst into fresh tears again

"We found her dead my King"

With this sanguda fainted, while the soldier rushed out to call for help and not too long he was revived and immediately stood up

"Anyone that burn the shrine knows that the armour is in there, generals should assemble their men, armour or not we fight and defend this kingdome"

The generals all bowed

"Yes your magesty"

As they were about to rushed away a soldier having an arrow in his chest stargered in and fell flat.

The king bend down and hold him

"Solider! Speak to me. What happen, who did this? Dont die on me please"

The solder maaged to alter

"Gan-ga-nunk has strike, somatia has took over perlina province"

With this he breath his last

The king was about to ask a soldier to take the dead body away when another soldier burst in wounderd and fell flat again

"Your Magesty, General Takola of Somatia has took over solama province"

The second messenger's entery seems to be an open door for other soldiers ans about ten soldiers rushed in at the same time announcing the lost of their province to Ganganu and his generals livin king sanguda with only durunju province to defend.

"My liege it seems he devide soldiers for his generals because no matter what i cant seem to understand how he can took over all of our 12province in just a day"

The chief General concluded and went out.

As if to add to sanguda's misery a maid rushed in again gasping for air while sanguda shouted on her

"What is the problem this time around?"

The main having regained some strength replied

"The empress has started labour since monring and the baby isnt coming out, we dont know what to do again, the priestess is not even here and we cant find any of her apprentices"

Sanguda hearing this sat on the floor muttering

"Had i know? I wouldnt have go ahead with this cursed coronation, who will save me now? Please go and tell the midwife to try all she can do, i put my trust in all of you now "

The maid bowed and hurried away, while the chief General re enter again

"Your magesty the soldiers are all waiting for you outside but i cant help to say this..."

The king look at him

"What again? Any bad news?"

The general shook her head

" More than bad my king"

The king sighed and asked almost in tears

"What? Tell me right now there is nothing i cant take again"

The general shook her head again

"My leige we need you to be brave for us, dont be in despare please"

The kind nodded

"I have heard you, so what is that you want to say"

The general sighed and replied

"The soldier are all scared, there is no vanguard and horsemen armour to protect them again which is unusuall because they have never fought without that before, they are all worried and scared and both of us knew a scared warrior is nothing but a piece of trash during war"

The king bow his head

"You are right General, i made many mistaked , i shoud have teach them not to depend all on that armour, i cant help but think how much a failure i am now"

The general replied

"No my king, you are not a failure, we shall scale through "

The king smiled

"Thank you for encouraging me to the end my old friend now let go and address the soldiers"

Both of them walk outside and sanguda clearly saw how scared the soldiers are. He sighed and call out

"My fellow blood, i know we are lesser in number now and there is no armour for us but let remember King Gengor took over this country with just three hundred armouless soldiers. Why? Because of determination, if we lose durunju there is no place we can go again, did you want to become slaves?

They all regaine their courage and shout

"NO!"

"Now let defend this castle with our lives"

He concluded while the soldiers bravely ran to take positions around the fence.....
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu. Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24 chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20 jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6. u are all invited guys

1 Like

Re: Kutana The Great by Topsyvic(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmmmm..
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is as if am just writing this story for myself its better i stop
Re: Kutana The Great by Fembleez1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
I didn't get your mention. How would I have known if I didn't just scroll to see! sad
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fembleez1:
I didn't get your mention. How would I have known if I didn't just scroll to see! sad

sorry man but many people are just reading without comment its frustrating
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
You can kindly help me mention pple if u really wants this story to continue
Re: Kutana The Great by Fembleez1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
vickkydgreat:

sorry man but many people are just reading without comment its frustrating

I'm sorry I can't. Go check my story and see if I did mention anyone when I started. Even with a mad suspense in an update, I get less than 2 comments, yet, I never stop updating.

Tis left to you if you want to continue, and if not, all good. smiley
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks my man i will
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Ganganu and his soldiers camped on a plain near durunju's castle celebrating their victory,all the soldiers who where scared of durunju's army are now the first displaying their killing abilities anytime they attack one province which made the king happy and gave them permission to act as they wish to the women and young girls.

General Tarola raise his cup

"To the demise of durunju"

while both the king and Takorachi replied

"To the demise of durunju!!"

and they all drank and merry

Takorachi said aloud

"My king, whay dnt u let us have some fun before taking over durunju castle?"

The king smile and asked

"What do you think we can do to have fun?"

Takorachi replied

"I was thinking of sending a ridiculous letter to Sanguda asking him to surrender, ofcourse we both knew he will rather die than submit to us but just to discourage his army"

The king laugh

"You are right, that we be good let me even imagine his reaction when he open the letter"

He sqweezed his face and laugh out

"Failure"

The General suggest

"Let not use or solder, I mean when we want to send the letter, let disguise one of his citizen as ours, i bet he will kill him without a second glance after reading the letter"

They all laugh out loud

------------------------------------------

The soldier in durunju's castle were all supriced seeing a man raising white flag on a horse coming towards their gate, while some are suggesting to kill him for revenge, some are saying its wrong that he came for peace before the General came and asked them to open the gate.

The soldier bowed and said

"I bear a letter from Emperor Ganganu"

The general asked for the letter and the man refused saying

"I was ordered to see it is in the king's hand"

When the General sence that the man is bent on seeing the king he took him there.

The man knee down immediately he saw Sanguda and cried

"My king, am one of your subjects, i implored you if there is anything Ganganu wants, you to do please make sure you do it, because they are merciless and dont care a dim about human, this war is already good as over, they have won please my liege"

Sanguda drew out his sword

"One word to demoralise my army and i wont hesitate to slice your throat, you this traitor, i doubt you are a true son of this land you must be a bastard"

The soldier hold him

"You must listen to me your Magesty, we cant win this war"

Sanguda true to his word immediately behead the man in one swing and spat on him muttering

"Idiot fellow"..

The general nods and reveal

"It seems the man brought a letter to you"

He searched him and took out the letter while Sanguda read it and angrily throw it away.

The general not much supriced picked it and reat the content of the letter with is :

"King Sanguda, i wrote this letter to you out of my inner sincerety, because if its for my own soldiers. They will attack you tonight and kill every living thing in that castle for merriement, but i know you are a great mand and a very compassionate one so i will implore you to find a very peaceful way to avoid this unneccesary bloodshed and to my nobleself i have pondered on what you can do for this to end and only one thing comes to my mind"YOU MUST SURRENDER YOUR CASTLE AND BE SOMATIA'S SLAVE FOR TWO YEARS, I MEAN MY SWORD BEARER" I will be much glad if you can comply to this for it will make us avoid uneccesary bloodshed... From the Congueror NARUTARO GAGANU"

The general tore the letter into pieces and went close to the king

"My liege you must not let him get to you with this stupid letter, Durunju's wall are built to be impregnable, we stood a higher chance"

The king now calmed replied

"You are right General, we still have hope. And what about the farmers who volunteered to be trained?"

The general answered

"They are all doing well, no one can even guess they all started training today"

The king slightly happy now

"Thank you General, we need every support we can get now"

Both of them are busy talking when a maid ran in joyfully

"My king the empress has deliverd a bouncing baby boy, you need to see him, he looks just like you, am sure he will become a great king....."

She was about to continue when Sanguda cut her off

"You this talkative, are you there when they gave birth to me?"

Now facing the general happily

"Am so happy right now and we must celebrate this with something that will make the soldiers more happy and be couragious"

The general now confused asked

"But my king we cant be celebrating at the middle of a war"

The king nod

"I know that us why you are going to help me select two hundred elite warrious of our soldiers, we will feast on Somatia's soldier tonight, now let me go and see my beautiful wife"...

The General now understand him smile and went out
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
blasted007 , Glowinggee,
Mztemmy (f ), efzbah( f), Jollyjoy(f ), AnotherBoss (m),
dannybomb(m), Deejay1000 ( m), albert3404( m),
abbey4christ ( m), rossyV226 (f), Ehnihorlah1 (m),
harjay0623 (f), bummybummy ( f), fjigga , Blured,
Chimaks23 , ( m), PRIX( m),
ClassCaptain ... i invite in oo... criticism and encouragement are allowed and @ my ghost readers too i dey see una o
(
Re: Kutana The Great by Biggybaggy: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don land for here... am part of ghost reader but i don land now let me invite some member dis story go bam
Re: Kutana The Great by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Make i part here first,will be back.
Re: Kutana The Great by ashatoda: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
more update pls
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
ashatoda:
more update pls

welcome.. I will drop tomorow
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Make i part here first,will be back.

welcome ma
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguda and some soldiers were walking while almost crawling carefuly in a bush near the somatia armies camp and not too long they spot a camp house filled with heavily drunk and sleeping soldiers.

Sanguda whishperd to one soldier

"Were are the oils, We dont need to waist our energy here"

The man beckone to some soldiers and they brought forward the oil poured it all over the camp house and light it with thier own fire.

Not too long after this cry of agony filled the camp as the drunk soldiers now feeling awake are being burned alive and anyone who tried to put out the fire were being brought down and killed by The Durunju's army arrow and swords, and when Sanguda felt they have had enough and the soldiers are now fully awaked commands them to retreat.

Immediately they got to a safe distance he stoped and asked

"How many casualities..?"

The army recorder replied

"None my King"

Sanguda sighed happily and asked again

"Did you have any idea about our success"

The man smile and replied

"If am not wrong my king we got ride of nothing less dan TEN THOUSAND soldiers in their camp"

Sanguda laugh and call onto them

"Lets go"

They all joyfully trooped into their teritory while the General who has been impatiently waiting for them opened the gate himself.

The king got inside and said

"The day has already break, assemble the soldies"

After all the soldiers have assembled. Sanguda started...

"Yesterday, i and Two Hundere of our soldiers besides me here went outside this castle to confront the enemied, and we came back in one piece"

He turn to the soldiers and asked

"Brothers how did you see the enemies?"

They all chorused as if they have rehearsed the phrase

"Foolish and weak Your Majesty"

He asked again

"How many of our men did we loose?"

They in turn chorused again

"None my liege"

He now faced the military recorder that went with them and asked

"How many did we vanquished?"

The recorder stepped out and replied

"nothing Less than Ten Thousand My King"

The remaining soldiers all gasped in shock whil He continued

"You see! With just two hundred soldiers we fell Ten thousand of them, all the more reason you need to be brave and not scared of their number, they are many in numbers but we are far ahead of them in strenght. Now will you bravely defend your country?"

The soldiers chorus now brave more than they can ever be

"Yes Your Majesty!"

The king smile and said

"Good! Do not fear and we shall get passed thiis tribulation together we shall reclaim our province"

The soldiers with him lift him up and they shouted hailing

"Long life Sanguda the Great, the only man that is more than a man, the conqueroro....."

MEANWHILE IN SOMATIA CAMP.............

After the soldiers have successfully put out the fire and count their loss, about Fitfteen Thousand soldiers are dead while almost Ten thousand are wounded.

Ganganu was checking the damages when he saw a box, although the box seems meaniless but curiousity got the better part of him and he moved close to it on opening he discorverd it contains a letter which the content is as follows..

"Ganganu the coward, i am very sure this letter will find means of getting to your hands that was why i place it for your soldiers to see, I knew right fom the begining that you are the one who burn our shrine, well tet leave that to the gods for a curse is already following you, and because you took my provinces unexpectedly does not give you the criteria that you can take over my castle, what i just want you to know is that, the victory of a war does not depend on good weapon and armours,it depedns on the soldier's courage and a spirt.. Well to your previoue letter i will like to give you my reply now"I WILL RATHER DIE THAN SURRENDER TO YOU, THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO ESCAPE THIE NEFARIOUS FATE IS FOR YOU TO LIVE MY COUNTRY FOR GOOD OR ELSE......... Its better left unsaid from Your nemesis GENGOR SANGUDA"

To say Ganganu was angry is an understatement, He was raged with this letter and when he managed to calm he was later thinking maybe truly curse is already with him but he disparsed the doubt saying he already took over nearly all durunju country so it dosnt make sence.

He was confused on the next action to take maybe to attack or wait till Takolashi comes back from where he went to, and he was still thinking when General Tarola came inside and said..

"My King the soldiers are angry that the Durunju's army came right under our nose and cause this much damages, they are raged and i will like you to use this rage very well, do not wait for The Tactisian instructions now let attack right away when the soldiers are not yet calmed"

The king seeing sense in his word agreed

"Yes you are right, we shall attack right away"

The soldiers all assmebled boiling with rage while Ganganu came out to address them

"IT IS TIME LET WIPE OUT DURUNJU TODAY, the first Five Thousand battalion will attack right noww..."
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
"...Your Majesty! Your Majesty!!"

Sanguda sprang up immediately sensing danger for the last time he heard that it was a bad message and just to confirm his fears a soldier show up immdiately panting

"Your Majesty, Somatia soldiers are attacking"

Without a Seconda thought again Sanguda took his sword and rush to the city fence with his horse, the solder are already fighting before he get there and they seem to be gaining the upper hand while the General was busy giving them command. Something told him to look at the sky and he saw something flyimng towards them as if his brain were a jet he already knew those were arrows and in the last minute shouted

"SHIELD"

Majority of the soldiers were veterans so they have already understood and obey him while the pitiful one get struck by the arrows.

The somatia soldiers use this distraction to gain on them and whitin a minute they are already on the ladder climbing the fence before the general shouts his order requesting for rocks and hot water.

The soldiers climbing and those at the foot of the fence were all soaked with hot water and bashed with rocks scatering them into pieces the General leading them quickly order them to retreat and the unlucky among them were brought down by arrows living them with only one thousand soldiers out of the ten thousands that attacked.

Ganganu was fuming with rage after seeing how his army was defeated by Sanguda within a twinckle of an eye and he thought aloud

"But our previous attacks should have demoralised them, how can the be fighting with such strenght as if someone is givng them hope, I hope this tactctican is right where did he even go now?"

He was still on this when General Tarola burst in and bowed

"Your Majesty, They said a soldier who knows when to fight and when to run is knwn as a true warrior, this thing is getting out of hand, i doubt we even made any progress on their walls, when they came upon our soldiers mightifly, i think the tactician has deserted us and to my own knowledge i think we have has enough of them, lets reteat for now and wait for when atleast they expect us to attack again"

Sanguda stare at him muderously

"You are such a fool, so you thing Durunju people will fall for our tactics over again? If we retreat right now i am very sure Sanguda will regroup and reclaim those castles we took over before we get to Somatia, or dont you know is better than an half killed one? They will attack ferociously"

The General now thinking the same way quickly apologised

"I am sorry My Lord, You are right about that, am just worried about the soldiers they are begining to loose their courage and this is disastrous"

Ganganu sighed

"Why wont they fear? We leave somatia country with two hundred thousand troops and although the durunjy army were taken by suprice they still succeded in vanquishing almost Hundred thousand of our man"

The General replied

"My Lord you are right but something came to my mind right now"

The king asked him

"What is that"

"We both knew the tactician is capable of perfoming magic, why cant he just bring down...."

The rest of the General's statements were cut off when takolashi appeared

"Yes General you are right and that is what i will do, get the soldiers ready, we are bringing down durunjy castle today and not tomorow Gengor must not meet us her"

The king asked him

"Where are you all this while? And who is Gengor? What is his own concern in this war?"

Takolashi moves to him

"Ganganu i have told you to stop being inquisitive and curious because curiousity do nothing good to the sturbon cat but led it to its death"

He back off now

"Now both of you should get ready to lead the soldiers"

The General scurried away while the king was been helped with his Golden armour by Takolashi

"My Brothers today and not tomorrow is when we shall destroy durunjy, spare no one,do not hesitate for this is our moment, we shall attack non stop until no one is left at their city, we ride for greatness, for peace, for success FOR VICTORY!"

Ganganu concluded

"FOR VICTORY!!"

The soldier chorus...
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is anybody here?
Re: Kutana The Great by Igwoh: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Brotherly come and continue the story u started
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Igwoh:
Brotherly come and continue the story u started

Yes sir
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Sanguda was at the fortress inspecting the soldiers when he saw the somatia's army marching upon them in thousands,he quickly ran down and met the general rushing towards him.

"Your Majesty the enemies are here"

Sanguda replied

"I know General and it seems they are here in all"

The general nods

" Yes Ganganu was the one wearing the golden armour besides the Emperor flag"

The king shakes his head and sighed

" I hope we scale through this"

They were still talking when Ganganu halts his soldiers and call onto Sanguda

" Sanguda at last we meet man to man, i offer you liberty but you strikes me as a reply you will surely regret it tonight because am going to sleep in your chamber today and not tomorrow"

Sanguda laugh out

"Ganganu you coward, you just like taking people by surprise, well i can see your surprise earlier this morning wasn't enough to be a warning to you but do not worry for you will be dead before tomorrow and not tomorrow"

He collect a bow from the general aim at Ganganu but the arrow was melt before it reach Ganganu by Takolashi.

He was surprised and somehow getting scared while takolashi spoke out

"Sanguda a descendants of Gengor, although you are not him but i will destroy you to quench my anguish you shall die today and right here because you are already doom"

Sanguda asked him

" Who are you?"

Takolashi laugh and replied

" I am Takolashi the first guide of this kingdom...enough talking now prepare for your doom"

He raised up his hand and began chanting

" Na naega pogoeni yeonghon eni bulenuen jeongsin eun jigan ibyeog en pagoehanen myoleglyoeng jeongsinen takolashi"

How its done remain a mystery to the durunju and eveb the somatia army but all they saw was the walls cracking and falling killing many durunju soldiers while some quickly took to their heels

Ganganu quickly sprang into action

"Soldiers look at them scamping away do not let a soul escape kill them all"

The soldiers all shouted and ran towards the castle for the kill.

Sanguda stood his ground while his soldiers are imploring him to escape.
He replied them

"Warriors they may have dark powers but not pure heart if i run now no one will harbour me i will rather die protecting my kingdom than live to being ridicule"

A soldier step forward

" Your Majesty i will die with you"

While all the soldiers chorus

" We will all die with you"

The king nods and took command.

" ON ME!!!"

The soldiers all ran after him to collide with the invading enemies while the Great general stood back and recollect his last discussion with the king

" General please protect my child and my wife he is the future of this country "

He replied

"My Lord how did you expect me to run away . no you should go with them let me defend d this kingdom"

The king shouted

" Soldier obey the last order!"

He quickly knee down

" I will with my life"

He regain himself and ran towards the queen chamber.

Swords clanging the durunju warriors are powerful and full of courage but for the small number the somatia gradually overcame them yet they didn't relent or ran but stood their ground making sure to kill as many as possible

Ganganu has already joined the battle and not too long he spotted Sanguda chopping some soldiers head off. He quickly race towards him and both of yhem collide with eachother's sword...
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2015
anyone following dis story @all
Re: Kutana The Great by Igwoh: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sure! Where went thou?
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Igwoh:
Sure! Where went thou?

Av been busy bro buh am back nw update continues tomorow... need ur encouragement
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Both of them collide and their heart beating ferociously, in the heat of this Ganganu spoke out

"Sanguda you bastard, today is my chance, you killed my father twenty years agoe and for your information that is what lead to today's war, i will make sure i chop off your head and appease my father's soul tonight"

Sanguda laugh

"You are such a fool Ganganu, but dont worry you will join your father soon"

Ganganu explode with rage and push him away and both of them started fighting, attacking and docking. Adrenaline rushed out of Sanguda and he did a backflip knocking Ganganu off immediately but like a master himself Ganganu quickly regain himself and move backward while the Somatia's Emperor guards quickly get between the.

Sanguda voice out angrily

"Gengor you this coward, i expect you to be more good than this, and do you thing your soldiers can prevent me from killing you?"

He looks around realising he has been rounded and all his soldiers are down. He laughs and said.

"Although my fate may have been sealed tonight but you are wrong, i will bring you with me"

He kill some soldiers rushing towards him and use them as a step to jump over the remaining guards towards Ganganu, General Tarola immediate brought out two poisoned dart and throw it at him. He succesful fent off the 1st one with his sword but the second one grazed him by his arm and he fell down midway, the poison already somehow taking effects.

Ganganu moves towards him

"Sanguda, you are a brave soldier and a man of courage,although you are my sworn enemy but as a compassionate man am giving you the last channce now to join me, rule with me and become my feudal srare"

Sanguda spat out

"You are really a coward until the end, where is your honour Ganganu, where did you keep your so called honour? Why cant you let us finsih this man to man, why resolve to poison"

He supports himself with his sword and stood up

"You know what? I will rather die than being your servant"

Ganganu shakes his head

"How pathetic, am offering you a chance to live, you are clinging to some nameless pride"

Sanguda laugh

"That is what makes the Durunju people unique and different unlike you people, we have our pride to protect till the end now quite talking, we havent finish our duel, i know this posison is spreading but i also know the strenght in me is still enough to kill you"

Ganganu smile

"You are really something, you should have just beg for death, you and i know you cant take me on like this"

Sanguda scofs

"I see you will give excuse like father like son. I can still remember your father begging me to save his life but when i did he attacked me and i slice the bastard's throat, i killed him gruesomely"

This seems to fuel Ganganu anger as he rushed towards him and knocked him down

"Never in your life mention my father's name, you this vermine!"

Sanguda laugh

"You are really a fool like your father, common fight dont use your soldiers as shield, if you want to avenge your father, attack me right now"

Ganganu commands the soldiers to form a circle around them and face sanguda

"You this idot, you have asked for death and that is what am going to give you"

The both raced towards each other and staetd fighting.
Ganganu cut Sanguda's arm were d dart pierced deeper and he slice his leg in return. The sword against sword. It was even hard for the soldiers to belive sanguda was poisoned.

Takolashi smiled and though aloud

"Just like Gengor, look at his fencing mode, this man is a true Gengor's blood such a pity he will die today"

Sanguda summersault and hit Ganganu in the process, while the later stargerd back, and not allowing him aany respite, he jump up and hit him with his leg again, Ganganu fell down and winced in pain . Sword now thrown away

The General was about to attack him when he laugh out loud and said

"Who will believe a poisone man defeats you, now your soldiers wants to attack again, i said it you are a coward just like your father"

Takolashi shaked his head

"You maybe right because i dont know what the general is doing right now"

He faced Ganganu

"Your Majesty, jistory will forever mark this if we kill sanguda like this, you need to stand up and fight for us now"

Mad rage and new powers overwhelmed ganganu immediately and he rolled up towards Sanguda kicking him repeatedly and giving him no chance to fight back

Sanguda quickly backflip and hold him down, Gangnu spots the wound on him and press it hard while Sanguda fell down in pain paralized now by the poison.

Ganganu breath deeply and pick Sanguda's sowrd

"Sanguda this soword killed my father and i will avenge him with this same sword, Now go to hell"

He cut off his head in one strike. Immediately a wind started blowing ferouciously and not too long a man dress in durunju armon appear

Takolashi laughs and clap

"If its not my brother who else can make such a grandiose entrance..... Gengor Long time"
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
comment please dont just read
Re: Kutana The Great by dannybomb(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
nice story u have here although the names of d village Is kind of confusing but is still nice. keep it up
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
dannybomb:
nice story u have here although the names of d village Is kind of confusing but is still nice. keep it up

thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stole My Heart / My Trust Is For Sale / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.