Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Which Do You Prefer Between Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well And Darey's Pray For Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Do You Prefer Between Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well And Darey's Pray For Me (737 Views)

Download Darey Pray For Me" Ft. Soweto Gospel Choir / Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / Pray For Me-darey Art Alade VS Wish Me Well-timi Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer Between Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well And Darey's Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Without doubt, timi dakolo and darey art alade are two of nigeria's finest vocalist, they are talented and they've got all it takes to be the king of nigeria's vocalistdarey dropped pray for me while timi dakola fropped wish me well, both songs are talking about the same thing, i've been listening to both tracks on repeat, both men killed it.
Now the question is, which song is better, pray for me by darey or wish me well by timi dakolo ?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well And Darey's Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2015
There is no difference between the two... They are both about living home and going to the city. I always play them together
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well And Darey's Pray For Me by NOBODYY: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Both Songs are so cool

Its so unfortunate that nigerian don't encourage good music
All we want is "Efe Efejoku ni o" rubbish songs

(1) (Reply)

My Top 10 Rap Hip Hop & Rnb add urs / Falz Ft. Tekno, Skales – 406 Na The Code (video) / P Square Performs Bank Alert At The One Africa Music Fest, Houston. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.