Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? (2454 Views)

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church / Need A Date? Leave Your Message, Age, Location, And Phone Numbers. / Sexkillz Please Leave My Dearie Amyg Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by sweetlove(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2006
Do most woman shave, trim or leave it natural?
I'm talking about the "private" area.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by mimigirl(f): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2006
@sweetlove, is a personal choice. But is ok to shave for the of cleaniness.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by mimigirl(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2006
@sweetlove, is a personal choice. But is ok to shave for the of cleaniness.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by Coco29(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2006
mimigirl only for cleanliness ? cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by bukhy(f): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
whatever
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by iice(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2006
here we go again
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by mimigirl(f): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2006
@coco29 yes for cleaniness at least cleaniness is next to godliness beside a lady had to shave to avoid injuring a man during coupulation
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by studdys(f): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2007
Well i dont know about other women,but all i do know is that i feel more and a lot more
lovely when am clean shaven grin
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by adeboo(f): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2007
It is one of the most importantparts of my body.
And i treat it like a temple just like i treat the rest of my bod.

I have to shave my 'gravel pit' to keep it nice, and allow some air into that area. So the answer is, i most definately shave it bald. grin
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by SweetT1: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2007
I like to play with a little bush when i get my grove on !!! grin
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by whiteNkem(f): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
Sweet T:

I like to play with a little bush when i get my grove on !!! grin
ewwww

adeboo:

It is one of the most importantparts of my body.
And i treat it like a temple just like i treat the rest of my bod.

I have to shave my 'gravel pit' to keep it nice, and allow some air into that area. So the answer is, i most definately shave it bald. grin

Very good point!!
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by adeboo(f): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Sweet T- most definately ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by IBDat(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2007
So ladies what is the genral concensus here? trim or bald? not natural it has a tendency to create a stench. @SweetT - I here u, a little frolickin has it's benefits.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by adeboo(f): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2007
Most definately bald as an eagle's head.

Do you guys realise that she may be in pain when you play with her pubic hair?
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by nkbaby: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2007
hi, i'm new in this. hairy armpits and legs are a capital offence in my books. if you got hair stay in!
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by IBDat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2007
@adeboo - Bald works, when we refer to playin with the bush it is of course in the most sensitive manner, creation of the slightest amount of pain defeats the purpose_could also proof costly.

@nkbaby - I agree with u on dat point! Just last Sunday at church i made the mistake of sitting next to this one babe wearing sleaveless and had NEVER shaved her armpits. On top of that it was sweaty dripping of water - I had to relocate if i wanted any chance of my prayers being answered.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by abstarr(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
not just chicks, but also for the blokes grin grin

I like clean shaven chicks, Brazillian wax baby!!!!!
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by adeboo(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
@IBDAT - point taken and that must have been an awakening experience in church on sunday - imagine all the praise the Lord, halleluyahs that would have made ur eyes water.

@abastar - i thought the brazilian style was everything shaved with a mohican left in the middle.

Na wa o - any form of body hair just gotta go.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by goddas(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2007
I have shaved before and promised myself never to do it again d/t the discomfort i had to endure when the hair was growing back. I prefer to keep it trimmed and clean.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by SweetT1: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2007
@adeboo
Don't shave for months and then get your man to play with your bush in a very sensitive way and see how it drives you to extassy island. Or better yet let him braid it for you !! grin grin
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by goddas(f): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2007
Braid it! Wow whatever floats your boat. It shouldnt really matter as long as its clean. Its really not what it looks like on the ouside. Its how it feels on the inside.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by SweetT1: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
@godass
yeah, braid it and make a little corn rows or something ! grin grin
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by goddas(f): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
hey sweet t , nice picture if only it were you.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by jbuoy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2007
goddas:

I have shaved before and promised myself never to do it again d/t the discomfort i had to endure when the hair was growing back. I prefer to keep it trimmed and clean.
i understand what u mean but i must tell u that u did it in the wrong way,of cause with that u can never walk properly without scratching, try a better method and see the difference.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by IBDat(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2007
goddas:

See - if only u had someone scratch that itch for u, it would ave been heavenly.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by goddas(f): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
lol jbuoy grin. I would rather to keep it trimmed as i said before. why should i suffer. i dont see any guys volunteering to shave their parts.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by jbuoy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2007
@goddas why not? a lot of guys do also, and i do that too, its all about neatness in ma own opinion, though most times its just to get it trimmed thats all,but sometimes take it all out as the case may be. It depends on wat u want and sometimes wat ur guy wuld like too. If u use a shaving stick to do it,well u are on ur own, but there are better things such as cream or mini shavers, and u can get it all down without the slightest itch.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by funmise(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2007
goddas:

Gal, u damn right. Can nvr forget whn i did d same, d discomfort was jus 2 much especially whneva i wore jeans.

I agree with u it's beta 2 keep it trimmed and clean 2 prevent discomfort.
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by goddas(f): 2:01am On Apr 13, 2007
OK PEOPLE ITS APEARANT THAT MANY OF YOU JUST DONT GET IT. NO MATTER IF YOU WAX IT, SHAVE, CREAM IT, TWEESE IT, OR USE A LAWN MOWER ON IT. ITS GOING TO GROW BACK!!!!!! THAT IS WHERE THE DISCOMFORT COMES IN, AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I AM CAUGHT IN PUBLIC TWISTING AND TURNING LIKE I HAVE ANTS IN MY PANTS, TRYING TO AVOID VOILENTLY SCRATCHING MYSELF. I THINK THAT IS REDICULOUS. THE HAIR IS THERE FOR A REASON. HAVING HAIR DOWN THERE DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT KEEP IT CLEAN. IF YOU DONT WASH IT WILL BE NASTY!!! ANYWAYS WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING IT WONT MATTER IF ITS SHAVED. undecided
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by Ejovwokeme(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2007
it better when it is bald or shaven
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by richylaw(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2007
if the shaving will make it clean then keep it CLEAN. All I know is that he gets attracted to the cleaner side of you
Re: Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? by nairaguy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Patwhizkid Beautiful?upload Ur Pix / Want Girl In Benin City For A Romantic Date / Where Are All The Good Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.