Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (138247 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2012
"I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more I have of it."

-- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States of America
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2012
"You must master your time rather than becoming a slave to the constant flow of events and demands on your time. And you must organize your life to achieve balance, harmony, and inner peace."

-- Brian Tracy

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

Dr. Robert Anthony
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by khynxly: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
Compliment people. Magnify their
strengths, not their weaknesses.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2012
"When written in Chinese, the word 'CRISIS' is composed of two characters - one represents DANGER and the other represents OPPORTUNITY."

-- John F. Kennedy, 35 President of the United States
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2012
"I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine."

Fritz Perl
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-- Douglas MacArthur, General

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2012
"Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible."

-- Mary Bethune, educator
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
"The only certain means of success is to render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be."

-- Og Mandino, author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2012
50 Greatest Life Lessons I Wish You Should Know

1. You are braver than you think you are.

2. Kindness will take you further in life than intelligence.

3. Perception is reality.

4. Life is better enjoyed at a leisurely pace.

5. Time heals all wounds… regardless of how you feel right now.

6. There is only one question to ask yourself: “What would you do if you knew you could not fail?”

7. It’s often hard to tell just how close you are to success.

8. Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart.

9. The biggest joys in life are usually free.

10. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

11. Life-long change does not happen overnight.

12. Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.

13. Laugh at yourself often.

14. You can press forward long after you think you can’t.

15. Support your children in pursuit of their dreams.

16. Good is often better than perfect.

17. Forgiving yourself is far more important than getting others to forgive you.

18. Be nice to yourself.

19. If you awake every morning with the thought that you are the luckiest person on Earth, you’ll often find that you’re right.

20. Don’t get too attached to your successes or your failures. Everything will pass.

21. No education is ever wasted. You never know when you will need a certain skill.

22. You are where you are right now because of the actions you have taken or haven’t taken.

23. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

24. Not trying is 100% failing.

25. Do small things with great amounts of love.

26. Money is just a means to achieve other things or to reach other people. It is never the ultimate goal.

27. Crying is not a sign of weakness. But it is not something that solves problems either.

28. Simple is not always easy.

29. Give up worrying about what others may think of you.

30. Accept that some things will never be yours, and learn to appreciate the things that are only yours.

31. Some of the best life opportunities will transpire only after you dare to lose.

32. Be vulnerable.

33. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.

34. You only have this moment to change something about your life.

35. Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go.

36. When angry, stop talking!

37. Not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of good luck.

38. Never say things about people that you would not say in their presence.

39. It is okay to be wrong.

40. One of the most important relationship skills to master is to learn to say “I’m sorry”.

41. People who aren’t the easiest to love are the ones who need it the most.

42. Giving is a lot more gratifying than getting.

43. What lies before us and behind us are tiny matters when compared to what lies within us.

44. It’s not about getting a chance; it’s about taking a chance.

45. Don’t waste your time being upset about something you can’t change.

46. Rest is the key to being productive. Feeling guilty about not working is the biggest sign that you desperately need a break.

47. You are not alone.

48. Making one person smile can change the world.

49. If you love someone, tell them. Don’t take people for granted.

50. Everybody has a mission. You are not an exception!

.........Arina Nikitina
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2012
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Winston Churchill
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
"Never let success go to your head and never let failure go to your heart."

Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become."

-- Jim Rohn, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2012
A short saying oft contains much wisdom. - Sophocles
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by kolaoloye(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Listen to your father who begot you,
And do not despise your mother when she is old.
-Holy Bible
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Life is NOT a dress rehearsal!

Do, or do not. There is no try.

- Yoda
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2012
"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads."

-- Erica Jong, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.

......Michael Jordan
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
"If you have zest and enthusiasm you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind."

Norman Vincent Peale
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2012
"There is a time to let things happen and a time to make things happen."

-- Hugh Prather
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
You are not beaten until you admit it.

George Patton
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:27am On Aug 16, 2012
"Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."

-- Malcolm Forbes, Publisher
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 3:11am On Aug 17, 2012
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy."

Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
"Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions, and of all achievement."

-- Claude M. Bristol, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2012
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the staircase."

-- Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2012
7 Habits of Highly Happy People Inspired by Stephen Richards Covey

1. Happy people savor a joy of simple pleasures

Happiness does not come in shiny black cars, Rolex watches or the most exotic homes. It comes in small bursts of joy when we learn to savor the simple pleasures life offers us. You know, those times when you lifted your head to see the birds flying in the light blue sky and life felt so good?

Or when heard your favorite song on the radio and could not stop yourself from singing alone? Or when you cut yourself a slice of freshly baked apple pie and it tasked just like the one you had when you were little?

We all have these “happy” moments once in a while. But just think of how much more satisfying and happier your life would be if you took time to discover, recognize and savor the simple pleasures and blessings that surround you each day.

2. Happy people have complaint-free days

If your attention is focused of learning, recognizing everyday blessings and finding something positive in every person that you meet, you really don’t have time to notice negativity or dwell on problems. It is actually that simple.

Do a little experiment and try to go the whole day without complaining about anything or anyone. Because if you are not going to do something about the situation, then why would you bring it up?

3. Happy people expect no gratitude or appreciation

I know one lady, who volunteers for a retirement home. Twice a week she takes older people in a wheel chair for an hour long walk. She once told me that she enjoys doing it so much that she almost feels guilty about it.

If there is a wise way of being egoistic – this must be it.

When you help – help because it makes YOU feel good, not because you expect to benefit from it in some way or because you hope to receive gratitude and appreciation.

4. Happy people smile

I know this may sound simple, but it really works. And if you are one of those people, who always have a ready smile you will know what I am talking about. Smiling is one of the simplest gestures that create a deeper connection between people, giving them a reason to pass on the smile.
A sincere, heart-felt smile can instantly make you happier and, more importantly, it can brighten someone else’s day too.

5. Happy people believe in something bigger than themselves

You may call it God, the Universe, a higher or an invisible energy that connects humanity. But every happy person that I have met in my life believed in something greater than themselves. Maybe it is because having this helps us to let go of the illusion of being in control. Maybe because it makes us realize that we might not always know what is best for us. And maybe it gives us a feeling of being connected with other human beings.

But I know that without faith my life would be a whole lot more confusing and purposeless.

6. Happy people accept imperfection

None of the happy people I know are perfect. They all seem to know that.

Some of them are very health-conscious and some do not exercise or eat healthy on the daily basis. Some of them are organized and some of them embrace the art of clutter. Some take great care in always looking elegant, while other could not care less about their clothes or hair style.

And while all happy people I know are constantly working on improving something, they accept the weaknesses of others and their own shortcomings. I believe this is one of the reasons why it is always so easy and enjoyable to be around them. You can be yourself and feel great about it.

7. Happy people inspire and empower others

You can not inspire or motivate another person if you lack inner enthusiasm and positivity. On the other hand, as you empower and encourage others you will find yourself happier and more energetic. It is a circle – the more you give and strive to help others improve their life, the more your own life improves.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
A man with ability and the desire to accomplish something can do anything

Donald Kirchner
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2012
"You don't have the power to make life "fair," but you do have the power to make life joyful."

Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
"All life is a chance. So take it! The person who goes furthest is the one who is willing to do and dare."

-- Dale Carnegie, motivational expert
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
"We are free to choose our actions,... but we are not free to choose the consequences of these actions."

Stephen R. Covey
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by kolaoloye(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters,
proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

-The holy bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply)

With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.