Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

States With The Most Beautiful Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Most Beautiful Girls (11376 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by SonOfEl(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
aim5:

Hmm I'm an Edo guy and I put Fulanis slightly over Edo girls. I think Edo girls as a whole are number two behind Fulani.

for me, Edo girls are the prettiest....
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

for me, Edo girls are the prettiest....

Which area of Edo is more pretty? Owans, Akokos, Unemes, Etaskos, Esans or Benins? And I can see how you view Edo girls as number one, some Benin girls can carry ridiculous YANSH.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by SonOfEl(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
aim5:

Which area of Edo is more pretty? Owans, Akokos, Unemes, Etaskos, Esans or Benins?

I can't really say, they all look same to me. I am yet to see an ugly Edo girl. I have seen pretty and ugly IGBOS, yorubas, calabars/efik/Ibibio, hausa-fulanis, idomas, but am yet to see an ugly Edo girl.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

I can't really say, they all look same to me. I am yet to see an ugly Edo girl. I have seen pretty and ugly IGBOS, yorubas, calabars/efik/Ibibio, hausa-fulanis, idomas, but am yet to see an ugly Edo girl.

Ha forreal? I wouldn't go that far but true.. the vast majority of Edo girls are HOT. Even the "ugly" ones are attractive they all have that oozing sexx appeal.. plus they're bold and hard working, traits I admire. Also Esan women are so damn hot and they age well too from personal experience.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ifywise(f): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by juman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Non. grin
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Calabar girls / igbo girls are beautiful they get height and big yansh wer sweet for fuckin

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by simpleseyi: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2015
I did my youth service in Onitsha, I almost did not come back to Lagos because of the fine girls I saw everyday. When you wake up in the morning to see beautiful girls, your mind remain beautiful, your thoughts are beautiful and your brain only think about beautiful things. I think Anambra girls are the most beautiful in the world. If you ask me whether I have been to all countries of the world, I will tell you that I have seen women from all countries of the world on TV and Anambra girls are the most beautiful in the world. Sorry, my Yoruba sisters, don't call me a bastard, I have to say the truth in this case.

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by OfoIgbo: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2015
simpleseyi:
I did my youth service in Onitsha, I almost did not come back to Lagos because of the fine girls I saw everyday. When you wake up in the morning to see beautiful girls, your mind remain beautiful, your thoughts are beautiful and your brain only think about beautiful things. I think Anambra girls are the most beautiful in the world. If you ask me whether I have been to all countries of the world, I will tell you that I have seen women from all countries of the world on TV and Anambra girls are the most beautiful in the world. Sorry, my Yoruba sisters, don't call me a bastard, I have to say the truth in this case.

thanks for confirming the obvious. Especially coming from an impartial source
Anambra ladies are the prettiest, and marriage materials.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by lyntiffany(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
I think its enugu state,The three ladies i'm crushing on are all from there.
your very right my dear,the kind of seraphic species in that region are indisputably beautiful, reminds me of Bianca Onoh turned ojukukwu.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
baby124:

You are very stupid. All states have equally beautiful and ugly women. Is it because Yoruba girls don't prostitute themselves in local dog shows called paegents? Talk about your sisters and mother 's body odor. Idiot. Afterall the girl that won miss world was dark skinned and not Igbo. Sucks to be as ret*arded as you. Ugly thing rating beauty

Wetin carry "The girl that won miss world was dark skinned and not IGBO" enter this matter now?
Smh , taking little issues personal. Na wa!
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
coolitempa:
Sometimes.....I think the only reason why Biafra has not been forced on the iboes by the Yorubas is their women......our men love iboe women and vice versa..... angry......but Yoruba girls rock.... angry

This point holds no water at all
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
baralatie:

Ogun,osun and Kwara states are never in short supply of beauties most especially kwara and osun states.
Ogun is blessed with an immense number of beauties!

Ill like to know your own definition of Beauty smiley
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
It all depends on what your own definition of beauty is, sometimes men mistake girls who enhance sexual desire for beauty. That's why some say Ghana and South-African girls are fine, I'm still looking for what ya'll see though.
For some, black and slim girls, others like fat girls and so on.
For me sha, if it has to do with state, Enugu & Imo have my own definition of beauty and they posses the finest girls in Nigeria.

Like it or not, jealous or frown, its the painful truth to the opposition tribes smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Zamfara State Legislative Officers Being Detained by DSS? / Video Of President Buhari's Speech At TICAD7 / SERAP Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors 7-Day Ultimatum To Publish Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.