Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Will You Pay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Pay? (798 Views)

How Much Do You Pay For Power Monthly? / How Much Will You Pay Your Maid Per Month ? [open To Read More Details.] / How Much Do You Pay For Hair-cut In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Pay? by 5minsmadness: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Your 85yrs old grandma needs N15m for a heart surgery and you have N16m in your account which it took you 9years to save. Will u pay for the surgery?
Re: Will You Pay? by ucheheart(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Why not? You can get the money back in another 9years but you can't get your grand mother back if she dies, you might say she is old enough to die but that might be your opportunity to extend her life. Tomorrow it might be ur turn, will ur child pay? Law of karma- do unto others as you want them to do unto u.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay? by hahn(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2015
5minsmadness:
Your 85yrs old grandma needs N15m for a heart surgery and you have N16m in your account which it took you 9years to save. Will u pay for the surgery?

@85years, if she doesn't have that kind of money saved in HER account, she's on her own

4 Likes

Re: Will You Pay? by Exponental(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
heart surgery at 85, I won't. the heart is weak already. other organs will also suffer same fate cos they are all weak.
Re: Will You Pay? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahn:

@85years, if she doesn't have that kind of money saved in HER account, she's on her own

Hahahaha. Wickid.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay? by eleojo23: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
A good grand mother will not want her grandchild to spend his entire savings on her like that.
She will say
"My child, I have seen enough of this world and from my experiences, you are going to need the money more than I do.
Don't worry about me, I will hang in here until my heart stops beating, after all, most of my age mates have already departed this world.
Go on and live your life, as for me, my time is far spent and I'm getting ready to meet my creator..."
Re: Will You Pay? by 5minsmadness: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahn:

Na wa o, you mean undecided
Re: Will You Pay? by 5minsmadness: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
eleojo23:
A good grand mother will not want her grandchild to spend his entire savings on her like that.
She will say
"My child, I have seen enough of this world and from my experiences, you are going to need the money more than I do.
Don't worry about me, I will hang in here until my heart stops beating, after all, most of my age mates have already departed this world.
Go on and live your life, as for me, my time is far spent and I'm getting ready to meet my creator..."

Yeah right
If na you you go talk so?
Re: Will You Pay? by baby124: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
An 85yr old grandma that will want you to do such is not worth giving such a gift. The chances that she will die during surgery is even very high sef.
Re: Will You Pay? by UnknownT: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thats dashing the surgoens #15m, i will pass. Grandma at that age no get economic value again oh
Re: Will You Pay? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

You and this your non ever ending tales by moonlight.
Sleep no dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay? by EfemenaXY: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
So many selfish, self-centered responses to this question - both here and on the other similar thread that made FP.

@OP, even if she's 100 years old, as long as I've got the money, then why not? It's not my place to play "God" with people's lives. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay? by temmy6996(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
even if I av 100million, I won't do it. What else does she wanna do in this world @ 85? She want break methusela record?

(1) (Reply)

Mama Mia! Pregnant Mercy Johnson-okojie And Kids Step Out In Matching Outfits / Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... / Style Blogger Ella Mo'adenugba Shares Touching And Emotional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.