Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai (1833 Views)

Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by onauchi: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi guys pls I need urgent help. My brother wants to travel to Dubai. But he doesn't have money for ticket yet. Now he is looking for a working visa he needs it as soon as possible. So how does he go about it or is there anyone here who can help?
Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by slap1(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
I can help you.
Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by onauchi: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
slap1:
I can help you.
Pls how can you help
Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by slap1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
onauchi:

Pls how can you help

It will cost you something, I hope you know. I have a link and job ready. If you're interested, send me a PM. If you want us to talk here, still OK.
Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by onauchi: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
slap1:

It will cost you something, I hope you know. I have a link and job ready. If you're interested, send me a PM. If you want us to talk here, still OK.
Let's talk here
Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by slap1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
onauchi:

Let's talk here
OK. I have genuine contact of a job in Dubai. Visa would cost #450k, the job is 100k per month. If you're interested, let me know, and we'll talk on whatsapp.
Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by Andrew3(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
@op

Many people are promised wonderful jobs and later abandoned in dubai or offered cleaning
and construction jobs which are very difficult and low paid. I have personally assisted in
paying for a ticket of such person who wished to return back to naija after giving about 600k
to someone for a visa.

There is nothing like a work visa to dubai except a company is inviting you direct with an employment
visa tagged EMPLOYMENT. The residency process completes after you have entered the country
and undergone the medical process.

Look for a small amount, take a visit visa and visit dubai. Submit your cv on dubizzle.com and try your luck.

Even there in dubai, Nigerians will tell you there is a job but you have to pay. After paying, the result may be
unimaginable so shine your eye guy. I base in dubai temporally.

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by onauchi: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Andrew3:
@op

Many people are promised wonderful jobs and later abandoned in dubai or offered cleaning
and construction jobs which are very difficult and low paid. I have personally assisted in
paying for a ticket of such person who wished to return back to naija after giving about 600k
to someone for a visa.

There is nothing like a work visa to dubai except a company is inviting you direct with an employment
visa tagged EMPLOYMENT. The residency process completes after you have entered the country

Look for a small amount, take a visit visa and visit dubai. Submit your cv on dubizzle.com and try your luck.

Even there in dubai, Nigerians will tell you there is a job but you have to pay. After paying, the result may be
Thanks so much dear. I appreciate u for this

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by obua: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dubai is not fun. Jobs are lowly paid. Better stay in Nigeria and huddle.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai by Kingnonny(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Andrew3:
@op
to someone for a visa.
[quote author=Andrew3 post=38410081]@op
to someone for a visa.

Please what of someone with tourism visa, is the salary the same, or higher Not direct employment visa. Please reply ASAP Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lost DS-160 Application Form / Best Countries To Work And Live In Africa / More Info Needed-I Want To Visit Gambia For A Weekend Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.