Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Would The World End This September ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would The World End This September ? (2677 Views)

Will The World End 3,000 Years From Now? / Date when the world world end / When Will This World End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmm! End time September 13th marked the beginning of a new year for Israel, being introduced by the feast of trumpets, in gathering & tabernacles. Beloved, this September will not leave the earth normal. Scripture has made us understand that the coming of Jesus will be within the celebration of these feasts.

THE QUESTION; Is He coming this September?
we may not know, but one thing is certain, this September isn't like any other.

EVENTS THIS MONTH INCLUDES;
1). Sept . 23rd- Pope Francis visits USA sept. 23rd is the 266th day of the year. Pope Francis is the 266th Pope. Gestation period of a baby is 266 days.
Obviously, something strange is about to be introduced on the earth that day.

2). Sept. 24th Pope Francis will address a joint session of the US congress.

3). Sept. 24, Obama is meeting with world leaders and Pope to discuss the one world government of peace, an agenda of the Anti-Christ and his beasts.

4). Israel is celebrating the ten days of Hur preceding atonement in the feast of trumpet between 14th to 24th Sept 2015.

5). Sept . 28th there'll be eclipse of the moon (blood moon) the last in the series of four blood moon that has appeared since last year. This is as prophesied in Joel 2:31. In between the blood moons the Sun has already turned black. Check Google.

6). The earth has enjoyed 6000 years of man according to Bible/Jewish calendar of human.

The 7000th year like the 7th day of Sabbath is a year of rest. For a day with God is liken to a thousand year. 2Pet 3:7-9.

This 7th is the millennium reign of Christ and His saint after Rapture.

7). CERN; an European Physics Research lab in Switzerland is performing a scientific ritual to open Abyss, reconnect with aliens and bring on earth fallen demons.

* The founder of Dominion City David Ogbueli is travelling round the world to warn the people concerning a vision he saw on rapture and the blood moon.

This is an injury time.
Let us all go back to the place of consecration.

Re: Would The World End This September ? by shevi4mb(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Bro, if the wold's gonna end, then chk urself instead of wasting time to tell ppl. Is it nt even enof for the world to end.....but em a muslim, and d world won't end until the Ka'aba in Mecca is destroyed. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would The World End This September ? by kossyablaze(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol itz not foretold...i see the future

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would The World End This September ? by tartar9(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
it may probably end for you

1 Like

Re: Would The World End This September ? by nobilis: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2015
We're waiting na.
Christians and their predictions.
The 266th whatever whatever have come and come.

Someone else somewhere on NL prophesied that the world will be riddled with disasters as a consequence of the blood moon on the 28th.

28th is two days away, on Monday.
We shall keep our arms folded and watch.
And when the things u predicted don't eventually happen, we will also fold our arms and watch you try to justify yourselves.

We are waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol itz not foretold...i see the future

kikiki Lol, hmm hmm so what does the future hold, how much will Dollar be by next month ? grin

1 Like

Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
nobilis:
We're waiting na.
Christians and their predictions.
The 266th whatever whatever have come and come.

Someone else somewhere on NL prophesied that the world will be riddled with disasters as a consequence of the blood moon on the 28th.

28th is two days away, on Monday.
We shall keep our arms folded and watch.
And when the things u predicted don't eventually happen, we will also fold our arms and watch you try to justify yourselves.

We are waiting.

kikiki TBH bro, am folding my arms too and waiting for what will happen, so we are both waiting sad
Re: Would The World End This September ? by kossyablaze(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, hmm hmm so what does the future hold, how much will Dollar be by next month ? grin
all I can say about future is dah itz endless......hmmm dollar ll kip raising. I see the economy going worse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
all I can say about future is dah itz endless......hmmm dollar ll kip raising. I see the economy going worse

Lol grin
Re: Would The World End This September ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shumuel, people before you who got knowledge and well recognised all over the world have predicted the end of the world in the past, but they fail woefully.

Try Google "Those who predicted the end of the world"
Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Shumuel, people before you who got knowledge and well recognised all over the world have predicted the end of the world in the past, but they fail woefully.

Try Google "Those who predicted the end of the world"

I pray so grin
Re: Would The World End This September ? by Aminat508(f): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Would The World End This September ? by Princewell2012(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
but the bible says no body knows the time and the hour.
Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Princewell2012:
but the bible says no body knows the time and the hour.

Yeah, and thats very true but years after years, people had been predicting the end, or should i say trying to.
Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked

Lol, why the shocked face, Are you afraid ?
Re: Would The World End This September ? by Aminat508(f): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, why the shocked face, Are you afraid ?
yes oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
tartar9:
it may probably end for you
Why are you taking it personal now
Re: Would The World End This September ? by shumuel(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
yes oo embarassed

ohh now i get it, but you just finished celebrating Eid, so you should still be in the Holy mood till October now, you are covered and insured wink
Re: Would The World End This September ? by nobilis: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shumuel, ur world has ended, right?

1 Like

Re: Would The World End This September ? by nobilis: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where are the blood moon doomsday prophets and their pastors
Why are they suddenly silent?
Or are they looking for another doomsday prophecy to latch onto mankind??

When I tell people to leave religion alone, they will think I'm joking.
Now see!!

You guys have always succeeded and have continued to succeed in making fools out of yourselves.
Re: Would The World End This September ? by Zodiac61(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
YES, then maybe the rest of us would be able to enjoy our lives without morons asking whether the world would end next week or next month or whenever.

(1) (Reply)

All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer / Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.