Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls (1311 Views)

Cheap Data For Your Devices / Help How Do I Can I Get IPTV App To Use On My Laptop / Cheap Gigabyte To Use On My Lapi/smarthphone Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by Dainy1(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2015
pls someone tell me of a cheapest data plan to use. i want to download some video from YouTube.
thanks
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by bedfordng(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dainy1:
pls someone tell me of a cheapest data plan to use. i want to download some video from YouTube.
thanks
try airtel 3gb for #1500. Sub is *440*16# . But if you want my secret mtn or etisalat free browsing, you can get in touch with me
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by Olarewajub: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
bedfordng:
try airtel 3gb for #1500. Sub is *440*16# . But if you want my secret mtn or etisalat free browsing, you can get in touch with me
Can i use it via hotspot and not a modem? 3gb is really small.
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by Olarewajub: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dainy1:
thanks
Since you have a modem, why not try mtn bblited 5gb subscription using Psiphone. That's what i would have been using, but don't have a modem.
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by Dainy1(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2015
bedfordng:
Your number or email pls
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by Dainy1(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Since you have a modem, why not try mtn bblited 5gb subscription using Psiphone. That's what i would have been using, but don't have a modem.
what's the code?
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by Olarewajub: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Dainy1:
what's the code?
You have to download some softwares and involves series of tweaking. Google using the keyword "how to use bblited on PC using Psiphone"
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by bedfordng(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dainy1:
Your number or email pls
right on my signature. You can connect with me
Re: Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls by osinachifestus(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Dainy1 post=38423628]Your number or email pls[/quote
Are you sure that it works on PC?

(1) (Reply)

LG Slim Portable DVD Writer GP10 For Sale (Photos) / Buy Socks Proxy / HP Core I7 Needed With At Least 2gb Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.