Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering (6889 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by bettercreature(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by agarawu23(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked

As you can see, her best lady is also putting on the same shitt and you expect this marriage to last? Even if then use cow rope tie the knot, it will still cut noni.......

The husband should be flogged or maybe the Lady is the one feeding him lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked
CONSEQUENCES OF DATING AN OLOSHO TURNED GOOD GIRL....

THOSE THINGS DON FALL APART SEF... JUICELESS

4 Likes

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by excellencyabia1: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
I blame the husband
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by amnesty7: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Reality or Nollywood?
But..have a look at the supposed husband once again wink

1 Like

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by kendrick9(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Her boobs are even sagged

4 Likes

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
hey little melon will u come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight cry cry
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by bettercreature(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
excellencyabia1:
I blame the husband
I blame the pastor
I had to call my bursty ex-girl friend to see me today after seen this pic

2 Likes

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
I blame the pastor
I had to call my bursty ex-girl friend to see me today after seen this pic
if not for the world wey don spoil, why should a pastor bless this kind union? I will send her back to change the rag she is putting on.
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
d husband sef. so happy like a new madrid player bought wit a record breaking transfer fee.
he dey sign wit enthusiasm. grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by LordOfTheWeed: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2898544_picsart1443267271077_jpeg8f548dc5ae737dd4505fa7169bf65a9b ***speaks in tongue***

Zukazukatada.. .. .. What a massive fallen Olympus! shocked

Maybe they also planned for a night sex party, coz looking at the lady standing beside her also, i can deduce that that's the dress code for the wedding.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by amnesty7: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Once an asha**, always an ****wo cool
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
I seriously wonder why some Nigerians lack common Diginity.... How will you show this to your future children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Damstarr(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Falling skies
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by bettercreature(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
if not for the world wey don spoil, why should a pastor bless this kind union? I will send her back to change the rag she is putting on.
I don't know what to call that pastor,am sure he blessed that union because of money

1 Like

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by excellencyabia1: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
I blame the pastor
why the pastor
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by kwencypresh(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
D boobs sef get low self esteem
angry
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
I don't know what to call that pastor,am sure he blessed that union because of money
well, who knows?

But the husband sef dey kolo for head. Was he blind when his wife to be left the house with this yawyaw cloth ?

Make God just dey forgive us
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
kendrick9:
Her boobs are even sagged

1 Like

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
well, who knows?

But the husband sef dey kolo for head. Was he blind when his wife to be left the house with this yawyaw cloth ?

Make God just dey forgive us
You no see the best lady self? her own wedding go worse past this one
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by doublewisdom: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
If only they b00bs were firm.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Dozzmani(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Na so one man mistakenly stepped on her wife's clothe who wore dis kind dress as de wia walking to dia seat for reception hall,na so all ia well wishers use eyes do Xmas for dem sefs with what shud have been for d man alone.crazy fashion

1 Like

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Richy4(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe the summer was too much in Nigeria and she couldn't bear the heat.

Was it pushing 45° in Nigerian weather condition?
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Omotayor123(f): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked see the bride's maid sef.. And I don't think the wedding was held in a church!

As old as she dey undecided
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Deefuray(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nawa ooo
Boobs for sale
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by LADYARIK(f): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by pretydiva(f): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is d real definition of olympus has fallen..

She n her bridesmaid r both disgrace 2 womanhood. They would ve just showed d world everything nau. Na d groom wey marry dis kind person I pity 4
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
God bless this marriage, I love me a woman with big jugs mehn.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by JoeCutie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Deefuray:
Nawa ooo Boobs for sale
Nobody wants to 'buy' though
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by bettercreature(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nobody wants to 'buy' though
We are all interested! even ladies are jealous of big boobs ladies,they can never admit it tho
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by JoeCutie(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
We are all interested! even ladies are jealous of big boobs ladies,they can never admit it tho
You're interested? Come lemme show you around. I've got very many of them around me.
Re: See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering by nikkypearl(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:

Ifa hear What happens to having a medium/ moderate boobz! Hian
*anyways, just passing*

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll / Thank God!!! / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.