Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) (31913 Views)

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by bofoy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
1 EDO

2 CROSS RIVER

3 IMO

4 BENUE

5 ONDO

6 KOGI
GIRLS FROM THESE STATES KWNS THEMSELVES AND AND WHAT THEY DO BEST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by munchfani: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
NA EDO NA, EVEN ASK OSHO BABA

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by fckmn24seg(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pix??

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by chrisblack: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
1 EDO

2 CROSS RIVER

3 IMO

4 BENUE

5 ONDO

6 KOGI

GIRLS FROM THESE STATES KWNS THEMSELVES AND AND WHAT THEY DO BEST
guy you lie die. What of anambra,aka ibom or abia.

15 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Acjohn(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mere unfounded speculation born out of the Ops penchant for igniting embers of discord and craving attention. You can't just commit such fallacy of hasty generalisation because you stumbled across the few Judahs in a locality that has no decorum or the desire to be camouflaged in good habit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
1• Imo √
2• Enugu √
3• Edo
4• Anambra
5• Benue

These states have the highest numbers of oloshos in Nigeria. foolish op, you better remove ondo from your silly list before STFUT. angry

15 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
1• Imo √
2• Enugu √
3• Edo
4• Anambra
5• Benue

These states have the highest numbers of oloshos in Nigeria. foolish op, you better remove ondo from your silly list before STFUT. angry

U r an idioot

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
DrDauda:

I'm an ediot.. I really need a bullet in my bighead

Fool angry

8 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
3. Ondo
2. Edo
1. Benue

8 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by franchizy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Abia
Ebonyi.

This is there occupation and birth right.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
The referee drops a cockroach in the ring, next thing the two major cocks in nigeria starts fighting ......we are so smart to argue like idiots but we cannot contribute policies that would better our country. Am so ashamed to be a nigerian

Meanwhile, in one of my rigorous brainstorming, I had dis idea that the logistics of universities be run by contracted companies. That way, as little as a beaker broken in the lab is replaced by the company. Everything about maintenance, from keeping the lawn mowed to repairing broken facilities is taken care off by the company. With this our universities will start having a new look. Its just a wild thought, what do y'all think?

4 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
chrisblack:

Those 3 states are okay.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by globalresource: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
op you are wrong

remove kogi and ondo....others are right

conclusion is public opinion based

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Is Owerri(Imo State) there? yes. NB Thaz ma state
op is absolutely correct. Too much hotels too much whoress. most of em are visitors from areas like lag, akwa ibom port etc

5 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by bofoy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Edo girls

8 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by tohpahz(f): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Abia
Ebonyi.

Abia.. proof please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by socialmediaman: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Abia
Ebonyi.

From wailer to tribal bigot. How did it get to this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Duru009(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
ONDO
OSUN
EKITI
UYO
LAGOS

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
chai my Edo dominating everyone's list shocked
when did we get here? angry

5 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by agohmamuda(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
rasojie:
chai my Edo dominating everyone's list shocked
when did we get here? angry

my dear its by default. I keep hearing bad stuffs about Esian girls, i hardly talk to girls here cos of the tins i heard abt them.

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by sevantex(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Edo and Benue state most definitly must be in aany list. "Enugu gehs, dem too dey do, dey do, dey do"- in orezi's voice"

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by sevantex(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
agohmamuda:

. I keep hearing bad stuffs about Esian girls,y .
My broda, Esan girs are bosses on d matter, dem fii wound u. If u must marry any, be prepared!

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
chrisblack:

If you never mention Anambra you won't sleep....

Anambra ladies are hard working. And they can feed your generation!

9 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by agohmamuda(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
sevantex:
My broda, Esan girs are bosses on d matter, dem fii wound u. If u must marry any, be prepared!

my brother no be small warning i dey receive every day since is stepped into this town oh shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
This list is completely rubbish.

All the 5 Igbo states are well represented in this prostitutes business in Nigeria.

Please and please, go to all the brotels in Abuja(Apo alone ll shock you) and see Igbo girls with their Igbo accents.

Please, visit 98% of brothels in Portharcourt and see things for yourself. Igbo ladies love prostitution business like mad.....

And guess what, some igbo ladies who are UniAbuja students equally indulged in this stupidity called prostitution.

I wasn't told but saw it myself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by suxkill: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
90% girls are prostitute, I pay her bills after (shagging) her,while another guy does the same thing to her secretly.so I see no difference btw these girls and our girl friends who get (shagged) by different guys.
my girl friend might be another person's prostitute.whilsti yours might be mine.

hahahaha I mean no harm babes.

Even your boo get a boo!!!

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
1• Imo √
2• Enugu √
3• Edo
4• Anambra
5• Benue

pls the order should be lagos

' ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Oyo but the problem is they are too dirty

8 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by martha89: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
FolarinLondon:
This list is completely rubbish.

All the 5 Igbo states are well represented in this prostitutes business in Nigeria.

Please and please, go to all the brotels in Abuja(Apo alone ll shock you) and see Igbo girls with their Igbo accents.

Please, visit 98% of brothels in Portharcourt and see things for yourself. Igbo ladies love prostitution business like mad.....

And guess what, some igbo ladies who are UniAbuja students equally indulged in this stupidity called prostitution.

I wasn't told but saw it myself.

. The Op is an Igbo bigot.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by martha89: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tell him to list the state with the most cannibal ,drug pusher ,blood money ritualist, baby factory etc

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
pls the order should be lagos

' ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Oyo but the problem is they are too dirty

Haha you're a dumb Igbo who.re. I don't care for Yoruba women, but I know for a fact they aren't as promiscuous and vain as Igbo girls are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
martha89:
Tell him to list the state with the most cannibal ,drug pusher ,blood money ritualist, baby factory etc

Hahaha grin
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
sevantex:

My friend, you're a big fool to say Esan girls. Don't speak ignorant rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) / President Buhari Visited Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.