Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? (39898 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by atlwireles: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
YES I WILL OFFER MY N16M TO SAVE MY GRANDMOTHER

“The victims of this [throwaway] culture are precisely the weakest and most fragile human beings — the unborn, the poorest, the sick and elderly, the seriously handicapped, etc. — who are in danger of being ‘thrown away,’ expelled from a system that must be efficient at all costs.
…It is necessary to raise awareness and form the lay faithful, in whatever state, especially those engaged in the field of politics, so that they may think in accord with the Gospel and the social doctrine of the church and act consistently by dialoguing and collaborating with those who, in sincerity and intellectual honesty, share — if not the faith — at least a similar vision of mankind and society and its ethical consequences.

Pope Francis
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by horexy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
A big NO!
She has used 25 years extra sef... undecided
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
If I were the granny, I will not allow my kid to cough out such amount of money. I will let nature take its natural cause. I will prefer to kiss the world "goodbye".
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by shumuel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
What is she still doing at 95 ?
Is she still going to get married again or give birth, that will make me to spend that much on her, what will then have to raise my kids, mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by jammyunn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Even the grandmother would tell you not to bother.

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by lovely17(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will simply pull the plug of the life support machine undecided don't worry her burial will be great 15 million shuuu
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by idrisalomagold(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Grandma? I bet u, I will prepare for her burial rather than giving out #15M. Which kind deadly jackpot be that?
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Busolami2015:

Saw this on :http://streetgist.com/will-you-save-your-95-year-old-grandma-if-she-needs-a-surgery-of-n15m-and-you-have-n16m/

Assuming both were alive It will depend on which one it is..If it is my mother's mom, my answer will be a big NO. If it's my dad's mom I won't hesitate to give up d money if she so desires to live. That woman was d best mother/grandma anyone could ask for and she deserve everything in my account. Demnnn, wish she was alive now undecided undecided
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by IceDude(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
I wont make that mistake, i dey crase? grin. She is due to join her ancestors.........If she eventually dies i will give her a befitting burialgrin grin
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by hotice01: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will donate #2million for her burial tongue
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
@95 what is she living for, she's probably one of the few alive in her generation and I have a whole lot of years ahead of me, So I live her to die peacefully, keeping her alive is adding more pain to her misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by atlwireles: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
“All of us must care for life, cherish life, with tenderness, warmth…to give life is to open (our) heart, and to care for life is to (give oneself) in tenderness and warmth for others, to have concern in my heart for others.
Caring for life from the beginning to the end. What a simple thing, what a beautiful thing..So, go forth and don’t be discouraged. Care for life. It’s worth it.”

Pope Francis
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Imagine she come die during the surgery sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by ajebuter(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Any surgery on any nonagerian (90s) is just a way of exposing her to more pain because her body is already fragile and in her last stage.

So, why prolong her sufferings?

I will hold her hands and encouage her to breathe her last.

Then spend one million naira giving her a befitting funeral.

We both win.
And above all: Godwin!

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
NO..
If I know her very well,she would add the money to the one she have and tie iit in like 3 nylons fore dropping in her handbag.....
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Arebay(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
by d tym i spend 3m on her burial,.correct aso ebi..she go smyl 4 heaven
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Sijo01(f): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
NO, I won't!

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
95 years what is she still looking for?
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by LhoLar01: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Is she betteer than her mates in heaven? Abeg make she go join them for reunion. #justJoking
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Benoxvals(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
No!! I will not!!! O.P knows the reason..he just dey find word for my mouth.
No sane grandmother will even allow that @ 95

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Solowande(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
though it will be difficult, but i will do it for just two reasons, d 1st reason why i will i do it is becos of my mother. d 2nd one is due to d fact dat helping an old person like dat in my place attract lot of blessing and long life. so 4 these two reasons, i go am
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by lomprico(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Only if she has a secret dat will give me 100 million.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Yehman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
ab1x:

I dearly love my grandmother, she was so instrumental to what I am today. No amount of money is too much to spend on her. Only that she was not alive to have a taste of the fruits of her labour. Thank you Grandma. Thank you for everything you have done for me and will continue to do for me through the life I live, a life you helped mold and shape. To you, I bend my knee and swear my fealty. For you, I would have done anything. Through you, I will continue to do it all.
Geraaraaa here mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Yungbolex: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will if it happens but that can't happen to ma mum
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Idiataqueen(f): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
I don't care how much money i have.
I will provide the 15 million for the surgery even if she has one day to live.
I'm so foolish or should i say insane that sometimes i give a large sum of money to people i don't even know.
I wonder what will happen if I'm the richest man on earth, my only need is a mansion, cars & i will give out all my money to people.
Are u serious,c as ur mouth dey run like tap.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
The old woman may not even want to live. Haven't you heard old people praying to die, complaining that their mates had died?
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will ask her to explain to me what Jesus meant when he said ''Let The Dead Bury Their Dead'' undecided
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Kazrem(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
May God forgive me if it's a sin. Even if it took me 6 months to save it, I no go give. Is 15m na moi moi. If she was my mum now, not even negotiable.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
nikkiking:
Honestly i won't undecided undecided.

Life na turn by turn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by firestar(f): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided

I won't even think about wasting my time asking that question here when it's within my power to do so.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by sirwilly1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
See jamb question.
A grandma who knows what you have thru to get the money, and what you will still pass thru in life won't allow you spend such amount for her health.
For me, I dey think of the answer.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Benoxvals(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
ab1x:

I dearly love my grandmother, she was so instrumental to what I am today. No amount of money is too much to spend on her. Only that she was not alive to have a taste of the fruits of her labour. Thank you Grandma. Thank you for everything you have done for me and will continue to do for me through the life I live, a life you helped mold and shape. To you, I bend my knee and swear my fealty. For you, I would have done anything. Through you, I will continue to do it all.

Boyz 11 Men(love song)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Three Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photo From 1999 / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.