Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland (5336 Views)

100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo / This Is Finally Made Public For The First 10 Action Takers Only! / Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Atesunate15(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
#scam tag
Ayofresh4u:

u are just a fool... two monikers? do u know how many people have testified to dis ? mehn u lack sense am just gonna show people wat I wanna show dem
you wanna deny? You better don't defend yourself again. @NLders Please stay away from this 'boy' -17 years old
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Atesunate15:
#scam tagyou wanna deny? You better don't defend yourself again. @NLders Please stay away from this 'boy' -17 years old
Lol chai u guys won't kill somebody....I will just keep doing my thing

1 Like

Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Let's go on...
There are three things that may hinder the success of your bulk sms business.

1. Selling GSM Database.
If you are part of those young boys that run 'me too bulk sms business' and sell so called gsm database, then you are not yet ready for a serious bulk sms business. Most serious clients that understand what privacy is all about, will never patronize your sms business. Again, selling the gsm database is even against NCC privacy rules. You cannot grab people's numbers and start selling them to whoever that cares to give you few thousand Naira.

2. Slow Website.
You must optimize your bulk sms website to be loading fast. You need to install some caching extension, enable joomla default caching option. Enable cache options on your host cpanel. Optimize your images to reduce the size.

3. Clunky and Unresponsive Website.
You have to find a way to make your joomla website responsive and clean. There 101 premium and free joomla responsive joomla templates you can use.

Stay tuned...
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by pattybf(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
There are couple of places to get your premium bulk sms API. These companies have direct connection and link with all the gsm operators in Nigeria and other countries. They sell in Euros and you have to pay online from their websites or through paypal. There are charges you incur each time you make a payment. Like paypal charges 4.9% of each payment. Other gateways they use on their websites charge about 2.85%.

For you to be able to make these payments, you must either have a paypal account or a bank token for internet banking. The reason for a bank token is because there are some payment gateways that demand mastercard secure code if you are using mastercard. And for you to get a mastercard secure code, you will need to make a request of certain PIN from your internet banking platform using your token to authenticate it. After that, you will be taken to the mastercard secure code website where you will register and get your secure code.

These are international bulk sms gateways you can use.

1. INFOBIP - www.infobip.com
This is a company from Netherlands. They have office in Ikeja Lagos. They are very reliable, but there pricing model for a starter is actually very high. Except you want to be selling at #2 or #2.50Kobo per sms, which is ok. There are people selling at that price and their clients are still buying from them. In bulk sms, delivery is the king, not the price. A client will be ready to pay you #3 per sms as long as the sms get delivered within seconds. If you want to use them, you can go to their website and send them a message. They will reply you and an account manager will be assigned to you and from there, things will fall into place.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0062 Euro (#1.40kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0062 Euro (#1.40kobo)
GLO - 0.0075 Euro (#1.70kobo)
MTN - 0.0071 Euro (#1.60kobo)

2. ROUTESMS - www.routesms.com
This is an Indian company. They are very good at what they do. They have economical and premium routes. Their economical route is very cheap, but it has delivery issues. Their premium route delivers sms in 1 second. And their premium route is even cheap. There is no initial purchase. You can start with 50 Euros.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0045 Euro (#1.08kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0045 Euro (#1.08kobo)
GLO - 0.0060 Euro (#1.34kobo)
MTN - 0.0052 Euro (#1.16kobo)

3. ARUHAT - www.aruhat.com
This is an Indian company also. They are also very reliable. But their initial purchase must be 500 Euros and their sms units have validity period.

4. CNS NETWORK - www.cs-networks.net
This is also an Indian company. They are also very good. But I remember chatting with one of their customers' support, and she told me (whether by mistake or what) that routesms is very good. We were discussing something and I mentioned routesms, and she told me that they are very good.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0050 Euro (#1.12kobo)
MTN - 0.0055 Euro (#1.23kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0055 Euro (#1.23kobo)
GLO - 0.0050 Euro (#1.12kobo)

The pricing model of Routesms and Aruhat are almost the same. Just contact all of them and request for their pricing model. Make sure you ask them about validity period of the sms units. For instance, Aruhat will initially tell you that the sms units expire after 6 months, but if you insist, they will tell you that they will make yours not to expire. You will have to negotiate everything, including prices. Talking about prices, you cannot get a level head pricing for all the networks. Some networks will be cheaper, some will be higher. How do you get a level ground for your pricing? Just add the four prices together and divide into four and you will get a level price for each of them. Then you can now come up with your own price for your clients.

Check the sms price in Euro with the current Euro-Naira exchange rate. I did the calculation above with 1 Euro to 224 Naira.

When you have chosen the company you want after comparing and asking questions from their support team, they will create your account for you with a test sms units. You will get their HTTP API urls and integrate on your bulk sms application.

The way they credit you is not the normal way we credit people. For instance, if you pay 50 Euros, you will be credited with 50 Euros. But this 50 Euros in actual sense can send up to 9,000 sms. So as you send, they will be deducting it from your 50 Euros. For instance, let's say you have 50 Euros now and you send one sms, your balance will look like this: 49.2228 and so on.

Stay tuned..

so every coy sells above #1, where den does those who sell at #1 on their site buy from?

again, these prices r they really per unit of 160words?
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
pattybf:

so every coy sells above #1, where den does those who sell at #1 on their site buy from?

again, these prices r they really per unit of 160words?
some people even sell at 70k it all depends on your power to bargain and also the quantity u are buying
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Atesunate15:
#scam tagyou wanna deny? You better don't defend yourself again. @NLders Please stay away from this 'boy' -17 years old
are u d guy who added me to buy bulksms site? lol because I didn't sell for u? abi u are not thesame person? if you are I can send the screen shot of our chat here o.... I don't even know why am replying u piple.... anybody that thinks wat am doing is scam.. no wahala u are free to think whateva u wanna think...... just read the tutorials carefully in case u need it in future
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by olatpic(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
I thought I was the only one that noticed that (multiple account)...I mean it was so glaring! grin grin grin

SpeedyConnect:

You earn nothing less than 10,000 a day? Interesting!

It's abysmally frustrating when people particularly striplings think that everyone is a dolt.

What will it take to just open a thread and start your adverts genuinely and outright?
Why resort to dated scam strategies at this your tender age.
Whats the essence of creating multiple accounts and conferring with yourself deceiving innocent unsuspecting Nigerians?

I have not said you are a scammer but you have glaring proclivity of one and will grow into a monster in no too distant time.

AGAIN, Some of the stuffs you post here were just copied from someone's thread here without acknowledging the person. And you act as though they were yours. That's plagiarism you know.

Don't proceed with this thread again lest I present glaring proof of your multiple accounts.

If you are good at anything, just market it properly and not resort to phoney testimonies.

I had to do this because I felt slighted by the fact that you think everyone will believe your banal scam market tricks.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by atesunate(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Lol chai u guys won't kill somebody....I will just keep doing my thing
Just deny multiple account and lets see.
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by pattybf(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls what is d exchange rate of euro to naira?

what is d minimum SMS unit one can buy?
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ayofresh4u:
There are couple of places to get your premium bulk sms API. These companies have direct connection and link with all the gsm operators in Nigeria and other countries. They sell in Euros and you have to pay online from their websites or through paypal. There are charges you incur each time you make a payment. Like paypal charges 4.9% of each payment. Other gateways they use on their websites charge about 2.85%.

For you to be able to make these payments, you must either have a paypal account or a bank token for internet banking. The reason for a bank token is because there are some payment gateways that demand mastercard secure code if you are using mastercard. And for you to get a mastercard secure code, you will need to make a request of certain PIN from your internet banking platform using your token to authenticate it. After that, you will be taken to the mastercard secure code website where you will register and get your secure code.

These are international bulk sms gateways you can use.

1. INFOBIP - www.infobip.com
This is a company from Netherlands. They have office in Ikeja Lagos. They are very reliable, but there pricing model for a starter is actually very high. Except you want to be selling at #2 or #2.50Kobo per sms, which is ok. There are people selling at that price and their clients are still buying from them. In bulk sms, delivery is the king, not the price. A client will be ready to pay you #3 per sms as long as the sms get delivered within seconds. If you want to use them, you can go to their website and send them a message. They will reply you and an account manager will be assigned to you and from there, things will fall into place.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0062 Euro (#1.40kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0062 Euro (#1.40kobo)
GLO - 0.0075 Euro (#1.70kobo)
MTN - 0.0071 Euro (#1.60kobo)

2. ROUTESMS - www.routesms.com
This is an Indian company. They are very good at what they do. They have economical and premium routes. Their economical route is very cheap, but it has delivery issues. Their premium route delivers sms in 1 second. And their premium route is even cheap. There is no initial purchase. You can start with 50 Euros.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0045 Euro (#1.08kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0045 Euro (#1.08kobo)
GLO - 0.0060 Euro (#1.34kobo)
MTN - 0.0052 Euro (#1.16kobo)

3. ARUHAT - www.aruhat.com
This is an Indian company also. They are also very reliable. But their initial purchase must be 500 Euros and their sms units have validity period.

4. CNS NETWORK - www.cs-networks.net
This is also an Indian company. They are also very good. But I remember chatting with one of their customers' support, and she told me (whether by mistake or what) that routesms is very good. We were discussing something and I mentioned routesms, and she told me that they are very good.

PRICE MODEL:
AIRTEL - 0.0050 Euro (#1.12kobo)
MTN - 0.0055 Euro (#1.23kobo)
ETISALAT - 0.0055 Euro (#1.23kobo)
GLO - 0.0050 Euro (#1.12kobo)

The pricing model of Routesms and Aruhat are almost the same. Just contact all of them and request for their pricing model. Make sure you ask them about validity period of the sms units. For instance, Aruhat will initially tell you that the sms units expire after 6 months, but if you insist, they will tell you that they will make yours not to expire. You will have to negotiate everything, including prices. Talking about prices, you cannot get a level head pricing for all the networks. Some networks will be cheaper, some will be higher. How do you get a level ground for your pricing? Just add the four prices together and divide into four and you will get a level price for each of them. Then you can now come up with your own price for your clients.

Check the sms price in Euro with the current Euro-Naira exchange rate. I did the calculation above with 1 Euro to 224 Naira.

When you have chosen the company you want after comparing and asking questions from their support team, they will create your account for you with a test sms units. You will get their HTTP API urls and integrate on your bulk sms application.

The way they credit you is not the normal way we credit people. For instance, if you pay 50 Euros, you will be credited with 50 Euros. But this 50 Euros in actual sense can send up to 9,000 sms. So as you send, they will be deducting it from your 50 Euros. For instance, let's say you have 50 Euros now and you send one sms, your balance will look like this: 49.2228 and so on.

Stay tuned..

I talked to one of their customer care agent who told me I have to own a Reseller account with them which will be opened when I pay the sum of 100usd. I asked him/her if I will be credited after paying that amount or will I pay another amount to get credited, I got this message as a Reply This cost is for reseller system after that you can recharge your account to send Sms according to your need you can recharge your account Please help.
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Joshua8694(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
following
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Blossomedosomwan: 1:29pm On May 16, 2017
Just to add, I found this on facebook about owning a website at a very cheap rate at N2000 plus N500000 award. This is the link where I found it. https://m.facebook.com/wayoutnigeria/photos/a.1837205546548638.1073741828.1837129159889610/1889228488013010/?type=3&fs=5
Re: How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
If you are looking for an online business you can start in Nigeria without any scam, then, bulk sms is definitely the answer. You can make a living doing just this https://freebulksmscredits..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A4 Paper Proucer / Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly / Www.fmptr.com Is A Scam Site. Be Warned....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.