Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex (4991 Views)

I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / My Elder Bro At Fuel Station Today (photos) / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by enorsaint001(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm... My friend Tade just came to my house this afternoon and explained to me how his elder bro caught him having sex with his girlfriend.

Tade is 19 and he is not yet a student (waiting for admission list) and his brother just graduated out of the university of Benin. And about to serve.. this was how it all happened..

''My gf came to my house, and we discussed all the normal thing been said before we started banging.. I just finished the first round, and started the second round when my bro came home,our house-help opened the gate for him, I never realized someone came inside cause I was about to cum in my second round. Mehn..nah so I hear knock for my door.. He started shouting 'tade!!! I told him I was coming... Maybe he thought I was taking my bath... So, I told her(my gf) to dress up.. And I came out with my boxers and singlet on me... He was like 'what took you so long to open the door?'... To cut the story short, he burst inside and saw my gf... Omoh! The guy drew my ear outside.. And told me to send my gf away immediately... I followed instruction and told her to leave... Before she could leave my brother started slapping me in front of my gf.. He took off him belt.. And started flogging me.. My gf even tried to beg.. Omoh!! The guy almost flog my gf... I later told my gf to go..''

nairalanders!!! Please.. With this scenario..abeg I wan ask, did tade's elder bro did the right thing?....
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by yemmybx(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ASK GOOGLE PLS

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by dhavel: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
enorsaint001:
Hmmmm... My friend Tade just came to my house this afternoon and explained to me how his elder bro caught him having sex with his girlfriend.

Tade is 19 and he is not yet a student (waiting for admission list) and his brother just graduated out of the university of Benin. And about to serve.. this was how it all happened..

''My gf came to my house, and we discussed all the normal thing been said before we started banging.. I just finished the first round, and started the second round when my bro came home,our house-help opened the gate for him, I never realized someone came inside cause I was about to cum in my second round. Mehn..nah so I hear knock for my door.. He started shouting 'tade!!! I told him I was coming... Maybe he thought I was taking my bath... So, I told her(my gf) to dress up.. And I came out with my boxers and singlet on me... He was like 'what took you so long to open the door?'... To cut the story short, he burst inside and saw my gf... Omoh! The guy drew my ear outside.. And told me to send my gf away immediately... I followed instruction and told her to leave... Before she could leave my brother started slapping me in front of my gf.. He took off him belt.. And started flogging me.. My gf even tried to beg.. Omoh!! The guy almost flog my gf... I later told my gf to go..''

nairalanders!!! Please.. With this scenario..abeg I wan ask, did tade's elder bro did the right thing?....

9ja mentally..... coz AM
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by missmary(f): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmn

Exclusive Opportunity

This goes out to all poets out there... An exclusive opportunity awaits 5 lucky people who have the chance to have their poems displayed on www.rebelswrite..com, all you have to do is register as a user for free and subscribe to the weekly updates also for free, after which you will send your poems and any contact address "facebook, whatsapp number, IG" e.t.c
This exclusive opportunity is only available for the first 5 people who register from this outlet.
Offer available for 3days
64:47:01
Your time starts now!

Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Zzyco: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
BLANTANT LIES

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
my brother are you afraid nemesis will catch up with you?
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by enorsaint001(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Zzyco:
BLANTANT LIES
Why would I lie? What for? FP nah money??
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by kesprime(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Omo na u this thing happen to joor...no be ur friend...by the way, ur brother did the right thing jare...lols.....*small boys of nowadays!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by enorsaint001(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother are you afraid nemesis will catch up with you?

Lol!! Not really... Just confused..that's all
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Chidexter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Your friend? undecided

How typical, e no dey ever happen to una, everytime either na your friend or your relative

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
How old r u? undecided
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Cholls(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
enorsaint001:

Lol!! Not really... Just confused..that's all
my brother the deed had been done just let it slide.
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by jonaifame22(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother the deed had been done just let it slide.
having sex at 19 yrs is not bad atleast the guy no be samll pikin again, the elder bro jus took things too far

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by enorsaint001(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
How old r u? undecided
Any problem??
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Tallesty1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pictures please
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by DWJOBScom(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
I honestly think your brother went a lot overboard BUT I can understand how he feels......

He probably wants you to understand that at 19 u ought to have graduated like him or almost thru with school or
He was alittle angry you didn't respond to his calls immediately or
You shouldn't be with a lady right now!

But am glad you didn't challenge him - never do

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
enorsaint001:

Any problem??
Just want to knw bf drop my $1 advice on ya thread cheesy
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
@OP i aint buying this lie
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
19 Is nt dat baad i started at 14
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by becah(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
19 Is nt dat baad i started at 14

Starting frm ur mother's womb would be bera

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
becah:

Starting frm ur mother's womb would be bera
Lolz I'm sayng dah truth nd I dnt knw y u re so harsh to even involve my mum
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by ATMC(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hahaha doubled. Heeya
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by killzone(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
I gotta ask is that when someone do something they post it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahahahaha....I can imagine the slaps & beatings in front of his girlfriend lol
Anyway, your frieƱd's brother only displayed his disappointment in him. At that age of 19, your friend should be more focused on how to gain admission, his mates are already in the university
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
19 year old boy without university admission dey straff?
Potential NFA. You get mind sha.
When i was 19, the only thing on my mind was how to maintain my 4.7.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by DikSeen(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
enorsaint001:

No!
Happy now?? undecided
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by DEIFIED(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok good for you. All your mates are praying for their names to be on the next admission list, you where busy exploring the treasure pot of a teenager.
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by MrDojo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Its not proper what the elder bro did sha.....bt a 19yr old ( an adult) cannot f*** is GF again....d only part I'll say w@ he did is right is becuz d yeye boy had d mind to f**k in his Father's House.....
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by anigbajumo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Keep on cook lies 4mumu like u 2chop for free

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by martinz1: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
ma hear say I beat my junior bros of 19 years and embarrass him in front of his babe.
I go even buy CD give him to do it
at 19 he is old enough to have a girlfriend
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Tomjazzy2: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
enorsaint001:

Why would I lie? What for? FP nah money??

Busted! He never mentioned FP grin
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by wizzprince(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
If i were him, after d flogging i go arrest you join nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Wife Will Run Away If This Continues >:( / ... / I'm DEAD!!!! HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.