Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (20036 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:50pm On May 05, 2009
Atheism, go and sit down. Instigator

You sef too act like a woman

what's with all these shemales on NL sef grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by spikedcylinder: 4:51pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

says who? im reading so i can pass the info to ma babe tongue

Your babe doesn't need the info, she's covered. wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Atheism, go and sit down. Instigator

You sef too act like a woman

what's with all these shemales on NL sef  grin

for touching the referee, oya continue.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by debosky(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2009
I invite all users to visit the TURA International stand at the next trade fair next to you. We offer made-in-Nigeria beauty products at very affordable prices with excellent results. Patronise us and you will never regret it. All our products are made in our Onitsha state of the art manufacturing facilities and have been extensively used all over the country. Even if you are international, we can supply you with our products from our depots overseas.

TURA International - Enhancing your God-given beauty.  cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2009
covered with hair abi?  grin

Debo, please pass the info to tbk and his "babe".
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

covered with hair abi?  grin

Debo, please pass the info to tbk and his "babe".

@TOH 3 - 0 @tkb417
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2009
I will turn my words to you ti o ba shora

ashewo NL cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2009
debosky:

I invite all users to visit the TURA International stand at the next trade fair next to you. We offer made-in-Nigeria beauty products at very affordable prices with excellent results. Patronise us and you will never regret it. All our products are made in our Onitsha state of the art manufacturing facilities and have been extensively used all over the country. Even if you are international, we can supply you with our products from our depots overseas.

TURA International - Enhancing your God-given beauty.  cool

sad sad sad

see as global economic meltdown has reduced debosky to peddling bleaching cream for the likes of alao akala cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 05, 2009
The last I heard of Tura was in primary school. So it still exists?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2009
Spikey
help me tell TOH that ma babe isnt an illiterate.
i'll squeeze this babe if she doesnt get off ma case. na she get thsi thread?

Ibime
who u sabi for Gambia? grin
Some of ma people are running the 9ja banks there so no shakes.
are u still there?

Debosky

are u for real?
i tot u left Tura at Onitsha? u no wan do Petroleum again? grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by mukina2: 5:12pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

Ibime
are u still there?

Ibime grin you know no one more than me tongue

No he got deported grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I will turn my words to you ti o ba shora

ashewo NL  cheesy

Who told you that i have done them,  grin me i be
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by debosky(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2009
oyb:

sad sad sad

see as global economic meltdown has reduced debosky to peddling bleaching cream for the likes of alao akala  cheesy
Wetin man go do? Necessity is the mother of invention.

tkb417:

Debosky

are u for real?
i tot u left Tura at Onitsha? u no wan do Petroleum again? grin

Ol boy, we need to diversify the resource base - TURA International never went out of business, just took a back seat. We are better than Neutrogena and all the other names. A trial will convince you.  cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2009
@TOH
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by spikedcylinder: 5:17pm On May 05, 2009
oyb:

sad sad sad
see as global economic meltdown has reduced debosky to peddling bleaching cream for the likes of alao akala  cheesy

Fine tura! Buy 2, get one free. Abi, Debo? grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2009
Ibime   you know no one more than me

No he got deported

hehehe.

Ol boy, we need to diversify the resource base - TURA International never went out of business, just took a back seat. We are better than Neutrogena and all the other names. A trial will convince you
A trial will convince me? u want me to bleach ma skin? are u high grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 05, 2009
tura the skin cream of champion election riggers grin

forget about being 'segzy', use the cream, and you'll get your very own garrison commander godfather who will sweep you into govt house grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by mohawkchic(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2009
yjay:

@mohawkchic- the avon anew clinical eyelift is very good, the cream actually moisturizes the lower eye area
the gel firms the upper eye lids, trust me the difference is visible

~I want to assume you're too Young to be using eyelift undecided which was why i asked if there was a reason you're using it. . . .

~I read it helps with Dark Circles & Puffiness . . . .if anything that will be the reason why i'd use the product should i find myself w/ either of those,that is if my Cucumber slices dont work!

~I'll consider giving it a go but Not Just yet. . .maybe in another ten years when i'll Really need it grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by md4real(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2009
80 naira only for my hair cream grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Travelista(f): 6:11pm On May 05, 2009
When you say 'Beauty Products' are you also talking about hair care, body creams and make-up?

For now, I'll focus on facial products:
*Pond's Cold Cream for Sensitive Skin - $3
*Vaseline Petroleum Jelly - $2
*Walgreens Rubbing Alcohol - 2/$1
*Dove Beauty Bar - 3/$2

These are the ones that I use daily but Dove is really all I need. I hope I'm not the only one that buys products they never get around to using.  embarassed Oh, has anyone else tried Burt's Bees? I think it's highly overrated.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:17pm On May 05, 2009
what's the rubbing alcohol for?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Travelista(f): 6:33pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

what's the rubbing alcohol for?

The rubbing alcohol is used to remove excess oil on my cheeks and forehead.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by kweenchi(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2009
Look at these ashy-skinned black women spending thousands on products created for white skin when what they really need is some solid petroleum jelly or pomade.

Agreed! These woman really seem washed up, spending so much money, im sorry something aint right girls.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 05, 2009
how much are clinique products in Nigeria, trying to find out if I should buy a lot from here or just buy when I get to Lagos.

Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by kweenchi(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2009
For now, I'll focus on facial products:
*Pond's Cold Cream for Sensitive Skin - $3
*Vaseline Petroleum Jelly - $2
*Walgreens Rubbing Alcohol - 2/$1
*Dove Beauty Bar - 3/$2

Ponds indeed is awesome, its a shame its out of stock here in holland embarassed.  Iv'e never used dove on my face might try it once, for now I use biodermal both wash and daycream with spf12, its pretty good, and not that expensive either.
Last but not least Freeman -advocado and oatmeal mask, its great and cheap also, it thoroughly cleanses youre face, leaving it fresh and beautifull.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2009
If you must know,

- I don't spend anything on beauty products cause am already good looking ( no am not showing you my picture you pervert  grin)

- I only spend negligible amount of money on skin care  to maintain a healthy skin throughout all alley-ways, surfaces, areas and corners of this my body of pure sweet brown sugar(thank goodness am a male).
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2009
kweenchi:

Ponds indeed is awesome, its a shame its out of stock here in holland embarassed.  Iv'e never used dove on my face might try it once, for now I use biodermal both wash and daycream with spf12, its pretty good, and not that expensive either.
Last but not least Freeman -advocado and oatmeal mask, its great and cheap also, it thoroughly cleanses youre face, leaving it fresh and beautifull.

I suggest you fix that hole on the both sides of your mouth

One min you are agreeing with someone yarning dust about people to "be white", next min you're rambling about avocado mask and pond

why dont you follow the first advice and use petroleum jelly only as well.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by nazzyon(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2009
Beauty product?

If Dudu Osun is enlisted amongst beauty product then i'd say I spend N220 in 2 months.

Don't shout yet.

I often spend 18 hours indoor in just 1 day. So that should justify.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2009
mukina2:

Ibime grin you know no one more than me tongue

We're talking about people of substance, not your cousins.  grin

tkb417:

Ibime
are u still there?

OK, Mr ITK, Im withdrawing my offer. This was a one-time offer. Im highly connected over there, for real, and Im not talking about your middle-management pals level.  cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2009
OK, Mr ITK, Im withdrawing my offer. This was a one-time offer. Im highly connected over there, for real, and Im not talking about your middle-management pals level
hehehe
footie don start. later
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:49pm On May 05, 2009
Travelista:

The rubbing alcohol is used to remove excess oil on my cheeks and forehead.

That's where you use an oil-free toner. where does it state that rubbing alcohol is for skiin upkeep?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Makavelis(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2009
ask my girlfriend kiss she's the one doin all the spendin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tie Gele? / Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants / Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.