Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (6128 Views)

The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? / Yorubas And Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by hendrixxx(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
chowlade:
if that's true i'm happy cheesy cheesy
really?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol! The moment the professor mentioned hausa fulani I knew he had no idea what he was talking about. As a professional uttering that groups those two ethnicities even if only once completely discredits his knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
macof:

perfect, your own family quarters is Ileba(Ile Eber)... there are many quarters named so and a small village in Oyo and I'm very sure they don't share the "Eber" idea

what can you say about their origin? Nothing. But you are very sure I am wrong. na wa for your determinism and knowing everything surely.

you can identify your "ileba" quarters to Eber, a mesopotamian man whose descendants are the Hebrews but don't distort the history of over 40million people.

I don't distort any history, i brought my own word and my idea about it, I have not touched any of your cardinal point or idea emanating from your idea, if I do, refute it, not with argument, but with 'valid points' to point out what the true history should be, and I or others would learn the truth.

you can trace ur family origins to Hebrews (which of course is just delusional) but people will at least respect that its ur family not the entire Yoruba nation.

If not the entire Yoruba nation, tell me where the entire Yoruba nation come from, when you can do this, I would be clear about your arguments. For now I only know what you are arguing against, which is my context, but your own historical content is immaterial.

everyone has his family oriki and quarters and can choose to read any meaning to it even if he claims Chinese origin but your family history is not Yoruba history. that will only mean that you are an immigrant here in Yoruba land

Sorry Yoruba history is a family history: Omo Oduduwa. He was said to have come from "Orun" and that's where my family also originated from, as I am "omo oniporogun l'ode Orun". You do not have any idea where Oduduwa came from, so that means Oduduwa was an immigrant from somewhere.

this has nothing to do with my religion or lack of it. it is you that brings your religion in to your history... learning ur history through a foreign religion not me

I am learning my history from various pointers from diverse but contradictory sources (written and oral) that harmonizes to establish the same point, as avail me in historical precepts, bible, ifa, oriki, place names etc, so that if contradicting sources can agree on a point, there are great possibility of that being factual:

Am I delusional to handle such complex data and deduce historical fact from it?
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

what can you say about their origin? Nothing. But you are very sure I am wrong. na wa for your determinism and knowing everything surely.

I don't distort any history, i brought my own word and my idea about it, I have not touched any of your cardinal point or idea emanating from your idea, if I do, refute it, not with argument, but with 'valid points' to point out what the true history should be, and I or others would learn the truth.

If not the entire Yoruba nation, tell me where the entire Yoruba nation come from, when you can do this, I would be clear about your arguments. For now I only know what you are arguing against, which is my context, but your own historical content is immaterial.

Sorry Yoruba history is a family history: Omo Oduduwa. He was said to have come from "Orun" and that's where my family also originated from, as I am "omo oniporogun l'ode Orun". You do not have any idea where Oduduwa came from, so that means Oduduwa was an immigrant from somewhere.

I am learning my history from various pointers from diverse but contradictory sources (written and oral) that harmonizes to establish the same point, as avail me in historical precepts, bible, ifa, oriki, place names etc, so that if contradicting sources can agree on a point, there are great possibility of that being factual:

Am I delusional to handle such complex data and deduce historical fact from it?

u seem not to have anything better to do so you go back to a post you have already replied... well, lemme indulge you

I don't need to know the origins of everybody's family quarters as I don't expect everyone to know the origin of mine. as you have said your family is descended from a mesopotamian man named "Eber" in the bible...I can't argue with that.. so I didn't.. you are free to claim where ever for your family...
my family is of Yoruba land not Israel or Mesopotamia and have remained in Yoruba land only moving within Okun and Ekiti, we are IFA priests and travellers before settling in Ido to own farms... its in our oriki....that's enough gist wink (I don't give family history on faceless forums) I am not your family so that ur claimed family origin doesn't concern me what's more I won't argue that. you are free to make up things and claim stuff for your family ... whether you are wrong and only being delusional is really your business, its only members of your family that can shut u up.
But what you must never do is to be stupid and arrogant enough to claim for other people what they have never claimed for themselves, resolve your family history and don't expect everyone to have ur history(of coming from the middle east ) as I don't expect everyone to have my history ... my origins is unique to me and my family even as I am Yoruba..not even everyone in our quarter share the same origin with me...should I force my perceived origins on them too?
you have established that you are not of Yoruba land.. it's simple, you are an immigrant in west Africa and we can help you if you want to return to your fatherland (the middle East) but please leave Yoruba people out of your family history.. Again Your family history is not Yoruba history

if you want an honest answer (which I'm always sure to give)...it is only a completely deluded mind that will use a book written by Jews and complied by Romans to point out a west African's history.... I've told you before to seek help you thought I like insults

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
ZelrothCloven:
Lol! The moment the professor mentioned hausa fulani I knew he had no idea what he was talking about. As a professional uttering that groups those two ethnicities even if only once completely discredits his knowledge.

grin grin there's not a single one of these wannabe Hebrews and Arabs that know what they are talking about. every utterance is filled with absurd points that aren't compatible with all known facts

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2015
macof:

grin grin there's not a single one of these wannabe Hebrews and Arabs that know what they are talking about. every utterance is filled with absurd points that aren't compatible with all known facts
@Macof, you love to claim to be knowledgeble in Yoruba, let stick to sharing knowledge. Please help me interpret this little folk song:

Aina o, kekelogun, lausa lotiwa.

Have it at the back of your mind that we are not fighting, but on a course to get insight into an elusive past, hope I've not offend you? My apologies, thanks.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
sorry i am yoruba and NOT a damn israelite.... please...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2015
teeowl:
sorry i am yoruba and NOT a damn israelite.... please...

Of course, nobody can make you what you are not.

We are talking about the past and not the present.

We are probing the deepest possible meaning of words.

Great minds investigate deep knowledge, mediocres supports one another with likes.

Wise people dont read likes, they read the deepest nuts of thoughts, and of knowledge.

With knowledge comes the insights to know who is telling the truth and who is forcing the truth.

Everybody claims to know.

But mediocres will never come to a logical conclussions, according to Ifa precept that says:

"Ogbon inu Ologbon,
Ni ologbon fi n jeun;
Asiere eeyan ko mo
Imoran ara ree gba;

A dia fun Orunmila
Baba nlo ree bawon mule ni budo.
ke pe o,
Kejina.
Oko Agbonmiregun waa dodo,
O nsan lo bi Oba ereke."
-Oturupon Meji.

We dont need your damned emotions, we need logical insight for mankind to learn from: enough bullies are here already
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
@Macof, you love to claim to be knowledgeble in Yoruba, let stick to sharing knowledge. Please help me interpret this little folk song:

Aina o, kekelogun, lausa lotiwa.

Have it at the back of your mind that we are not fighting, but on a course to get insight into an elusive past, hope I've not offend you? My apologies, thanks.

@Macof, if I had sparked at you with equal emotions, you would have fill this place with angry posts upon posts.

But for 24 hours now, you have not answered a scholarstic question.

Whats your excuse? Aren't your oracle (search engine) working?

I don't argue this days, I impart knowledge with no holds barred. Thats my work.

Ile Akoko latii gb'edo.

Good morning fella.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

@Macof, if I had sparked at you with equal emotions, you would have fill this place with angry posts upon posts.

But for 24 hours now, you have not answered a scholarstic question.

Whats your excuse? Aren't your oracle (search engine) working?

I don't argue this days, I impart knowledge with no holds barred. Thats my work.

Ile Akoko latii gb'edo
Good morning fella.

u have nothing better to do.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
macof:

u have nothing better to do.

Evidently, you have nothing better to say.

I think you have no historical insights but 'historical arguments', though you can't differentiate one from the other.

If you have historical insights, you will definitely share it.

Good to have you back anyway, kindly give the line a trial. Whatever your idea is amount to historical insight, not arguments.

One of the best thing I've done today so far is an excerpt from Odu Oturupondi given above.

I don't speak for truth, I allow truth speak for itself.

Whatever I delight in is better thing I do.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by macof(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

Evidently, you have nothing better to say.

I think you have no historical insights but 'historical arguments', though you can't differentiate one from the other.

If you have historical insights, you will definitely share it.

Good to have you back anyway, kindly give the line a trial. Whatever your idea is amount to historical insight, not arguments.

One of the best thing I've done today so far is an excerpt from Odu Oturupondi given above.

I don't speak for truth, I allow truth speak for itself.

Whatever I delight in is better thing I do.
Smh, what is there to say? U asked of a translation, dont u speak yoruba? Oh lemme guess you are trying to accuse me of being a non yoruba posing as yoruba grin...you've done that before. you haven't made any point other than letting us know ur family origin is not of youba
U are only looking for something to help relieve you of boredom and idleness. Unfortunately I'm not the one for that...at least not right now
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
macof:

Smh, what is there to say? U asked of a translation, dont u speak yoruba? Oh lemme guess you are trying to accuse me of being a non yoruba posing as yoruba grin...you've done that before. you haven't made any point other than letting us know ur family origin is not of youba
U are only looking for something to help relieve you of boredom and idleness. Unfortunately I'm not the one for that...at least not right now

Look at you tongue

I only want to establish the opinion that

1. You don't have the competence to isolate and analyze any Yoruba historical terms,

1b.Only to punch hole in any idea that does not agree with your line of thought or believe system

2. You are not capable of appreciating what anyone says because you are not attuned to erudite mindset.

3. I know you will be blabbing till Jesus comes, trying to build a subject around my family (respect your family)

4. No valid or quintessential historical items will come from you, only refurbishment of whatever you pick from google.

5. You are only good at "mind games", to annoy whoever tango with you by being who you are, a big taunting bully.
Re: Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) by absoluteSuccess: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
This line is still open to anyone with erudite mind to try and give its meaning in Yoruba,

Aina o,
kekelogun,
L'ausa lo ti wa.

Everyone claims to know, but true knowledge comes with great insight that solves problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Source of Yorubas from Benin As A Bini Nairalander / Fact About Oduduwa The Ancestor Of Yoruba.history. / Pictures Of Great African Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.