Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) (65954 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by inme: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2015
7lives:

You mean being committed to what you do is going to the extremes to get votes? project fame is over, let the real show begin.
I remember how Mike was smuggled in against Nicholas, i also remember how Lindiwe was picked ahead of Dare art Alade in south Africa, the funny thing is that Darey came a distant third in that competition.
The whole of Africa if not the whole world knows Dare, the question is where is Lindiwe today? this lady is still missing on African music radar up till this moment, i am also waiting to see Mike.
Winning is good but good effort will eventually be rewarded, Arewa in sixth position is like let us reward complacency and ignore hard work, A BIG SHAME ON MTN PROJECT FAME AND ITS ORGANIZERS, ABSOLUTE TOTAL RUBBISH.

Where is Nicholas
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by inme: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2015
moruphb:
Anybody that follows the program from the beginning won't be surprise with this result, Jeff has always been favour by the faculty from on set... MTN and scam na 5 and 6.

Yes, because Jeff papa get share for MTN.

One question: Did you vote
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by amerengues(m): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmm......this is a very sad situation. How I wish I can make MTN know that they are putting people's career on the line. Yes! We can say they are all winners but trust me na mere consolation to the likes of Ada and Arewa. Mummy J was always a fan of pearl and Jeff. That was obvious.

Also, Deinde was not the best of vocals among the six guys in which his position cut no ice for me. Well deserved but maybe not. He knows what Naija is all about (showbiz) which someone errorneously misconstrued as gragra and showing off. I was never his fan but he is a star in the making.

Pearle, a good singer but I believe she is not worthy of a second. Fifth position is beffiting. It will be a futile effort in disputing the fact that Jeff and pearle were the faculty favourite ( but don't ask the judges though they also love jeff becos he was also exceptional). That was partial though for mummy J (pearle).

However, one thing worthy of note that most people commenting failed to realize is that pearle was exceptional at the latter part of the show. Very very impressing. Could this be that the REAL voters used that as a basis or they pumped money into voting? That I can't say.

Anderson!Anderson!Anderson!!! My man. You don't deserve 3rd ooo. More than that sef. But ask me who should he overtake? Sincerely, I don't know (becos they were all fantastic final 6 ). But Anderson can be a great singer of all time if he is ready.
He challenge me as a singer becos of his depth of his vocals.

ADA- despite how hard it is to pick a winner, in all honesty, you are my winner. Not becos you are far better than Arewa or Anderson, but there is this thing that I couldn't comprehend that shows you are the favourite.
NOW IRREGULARITIES OF THE SHOW
1) How come Arewa who was seen to be very consistent (reference- Ade Bantu) could not claim a spot in the top 4? Could it be that she has vocal minority supporters as against the " Let's invest 1M in this person kind of thing"?
This shows that the judges role of influencing the voters have be rendered null and void.

2) I can't stop laffing ( Mayb becos I have never missed any season of project fame- big time follower). How can they explain Ada who always have a higher vote getting lost when it mattered. Always performing well.

3) As much as some might want to say that Mtn needs to make money from us, should I be at disadvantage because I am not from a wealthy family that can sponsor my vote ( don't tell me it was viewers that voted the best)? It was glaring.
4) People like Chike and the rest were good, how come a Deinde ( I know u have what it takes to make it the most- ride on bro) can make it this far above the rest guys that are better?

5) Why bring back Anderson against the norm? In as much as this is my Guy, the truth must be spoken. It was so conspicuos that he was just the bomb. But wait? Why didn't they erect a better structure that wouldn't give room for this kind of thing in the first place ( better people eliminating at a earlier stage)

6) I think the faculty had more impact than the Judges in determing who was a brilliant singer which I thought wasn't fair.

7) The disappearance of Kumi after initially stating them as the FINAL 7? Now final 6. Because of health reason shebi? Even at that, she should still be recognized.

cool What is this thing about this Ghanian/Nigerian thing? Though I don't think they could balance this in terms of votes. Besides they get eliminated soon (safe for NII who came second). Hmmm little wonder Bibi brew stylishly rep Kumi ( Ghana tins)

Etc till I come back and comment.

In conclussion, all contestant were worthy winners as you say this shud be the winner, here the next person perform and you will see that the judges are trying.
All in all, JEFF was a Worthy winner. I had no doubt but I still see some people showering him more votes than reality ( Money things). You deserve to win.

But for Arewa, you don't deserve what you were given ( very consistent ).

Ada- maybe should have won ( this is my view based on merit) but am happy you won something.

Pearle, hmmm. If it was by the latter stage of the contest, your position is deserved. But some will say what about those who also started well ( this is not to say pearle didn't start well too). Mummy j's favourite. A ri she owo yin.

Deinde. Its deinde oooo. Have a feeling you will blow than d rest. You have it joor. Mayb don't worth 1-5 position but trust me, You, Arewa and Ada rock the show.

Finally, our opinion cannot be the same as these guys were just too good.

Amerengues.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Mancity26(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
majestique:

dance with peter started yesterday with 16 contestants making it into the competition. 9 for team peter, 4 for kaffy and 3 for flexi. it shows on AM urban, 7-8 pm Saturdays.
10ks in abundant.. Hope to keep myself busy with this one
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by danny56: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Talking about relevance..... Haters should wait and see if jeff will not be relevant... I laugh joor!!! grin
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by laraiaminat: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Joywendy,pls when does dance with peter start?
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by barrysome001: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Scam program.....
The look on his face showed it was a done deal that he'll win as they await the result.
Arewa/Ada should have won that competition, it was obvious that the so called PFW competition is influenced.
If u are an upcoming act...work ur way to stardom and skip Competitions that lacks a reasonable % of verity.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by amerengues(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Project Fame (mayb now project Shame).

Now, most people will say that Mtn project fame does a lot of training, meaning? The academy makes them stand out.
But the truth is that Nigerian Idol also have a bit of training, mayb not to the heavy standard of project fame.

One thing I really like in Nigeria Idol is that the eventual winners are worthy of the title ( this is not to say that it is free from all these obvious and raw manipulations).

Also, one cannot shy away from the fact that Project Fame brings out the best in you which should be the ultimate thing. So the likes of Ada and Arewa (ousted favourite) have what it takes to make their name a brand to conjure with.

So, its more than money if they can let go and forge ahead. What could be more interesting than them already having a collabo with superstars and having an instant remix that is remarkable. Carry on joor. Arewa and Nice, Ada and sound sultan, pearle and ever green Chidinma, Deide and inyanya, Anderson and praise, Jeff and Yemi Alade.

This is what the recently condemed project fame can give you. But the truth is, if they don't change (mayb because of people' "hypocracy"wink, people will become disinterested in the show with time.

Only when people start airing their view would their be change.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Dhorkars(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2015
KingTom:
Sisi you blind so?
Na u blind sir
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Christeety: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
nmaihat:
Anyone who truly loved and followed the show would not be surprised at Arewa's defeat/loss.

I personally did not want her to win the show. My personal favourites were jeff and Anderson. Those guys were working their butts off. And Arewa kept getting the praise.

How would any of you have felt if were in a competition you worked so hard and your colleague keeps getting exceptional praise.

Imagine ty mix saying he wished he had a daughter as hardworking as Arewa as if d others didnt work as hard. Jeff a Ghanaian sang in Yoruba and Igbo what more depicts hardwork.

I said if for any reason Arewa won this show i would stop following PF cos the judges by their comments n at times design by almost always featuring last or after jeff n anderson had performed gave her the victory.

Thank God it did not happen. I would have preferred Anderson is second but third isnt so bad.

To Arewa and the other contestants,well believe that knowledge is power. Use the knowledge you acquired in the pf academy.

Arewa do not let anyone deceive you that you were the best in the competition. You were not. The best won. Anderson was the the second best.

Jeff is a Nigerian... not a Ghananian
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by joywendy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
laraiaminat:
Joywendy,pls when does dance with peter start?

bchi:

is the dance with peter showing on TV. Which station??

Mancity26:

pls detail abt dat '''dance with peter'' pls. Which channel is showing it and time, days of d week pls
sorry guys for the late reply

It has started and its shown on weekends.

Saturdays on African magic urban from 7-8pm and AIT from 3-4pm on sundays

check out the first episode here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTu1_YnCIww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.