Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians (26576 Views)

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by laterthings: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
religion opion of the poor and suffering sad
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by theripper3: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who lose now? Dem or Devil wey stone dem back?
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/saudi-tragedy-hajj-commission-identifies-30-dead-nigerians/221209/ lalasticlala, Seun

Imagine the gravity. GO TO STONE DEVIL AND DIED IN THE ACT OF STONING DEVIL.................................. how can people be so brainwashed? Devil does not exist. Bad humans are the devil.
..................................................even if devil exist, why he has to wait in Saudi Arabia to be stoned?.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by Atlantian: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Muslim population reducing per second.
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by oviejnr(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
rip to the dead
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Somebody was simply thirsty... grin grin
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Why are they hiding the real figures? Even in Illela Local Govt Sokoto they lost morethan 20 peoples including the immediate past Chairman of the said Local Govt his 2 wives, Two brothers & his mother.
I dont trust those yellow arabs. cry

1 Like

Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by tola268: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/saudi-tragedy-hajj-commission-identifies-30-dead-nigerians/221209/ lalasticlala, Seun
R.I.P. to them. Only God knows how He handle matters of the world
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by amusadele: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
If one goes some where with deliberate intention to die, that persons may as well go to so many other places with that same intention to die, which will no doubt, include others to die and follow them, because in a crowd, there are people from other religions. Can somebody tell me why should someone wants to die while such people still marry and bear children since bearing children will increase their population. If they prefer to die, they should stop bearing childrence so as to continue to reduce their population until such a time when they are no more.
This has bring my mind back to when these muslems wanted the head of GEJ and others during the last election. If GEJ had won, my God, imaging what Buhari and his Fulani brothers, who originally prefer to die, would have done to people of other regions. A people who, every day of their lives go for blood.
One day we will go our ways. Just one day.
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by mostyg(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2015
To those who are making jest of the devoted that died while trying to serve their Lord, Allah says this about you.........

29. "Surely those who committed sin used to laugh at those who believed,”
30. "And when they passed by them, they were winking at one another (in mockerywink"
31. "And when they returned to their people they returned jesting,”
32. "And when they saw them, they said: 'Surely these have gone astray’”.
33. "While they had not been sent as guardians over them!”
34. "So, on this Day (of Judgement) the Believers win laugh at the Unbelievers:"
35."(Sitting) on thrones (of Dignity) they will command (a sight) (of all things)".
36. "Have not the Unbelievers been paid back for what they used to do?"

Quran 83 verses 29-36

1 Like

Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by rileyy(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Obviously, christians like to provoke muslims, I don't know why. you keep toying with other people's believe and expect them to smile and rub you in d back, check any islamic/muslim post and see who comments most (bad comments). I hope one day you lot we learn how to respect other people's choice, NL is now an e-war (religious,tribal) zone, I'm really angry right nw. Ya'ol lot deserved to b ban

1 Like

Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by rileyy(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Ur ignorance is top notched, pity.

amusadele:
If one goes some where with deliberate intention to die, that persons may as well go to so many other places with that same intention to die, which will no doubt, include others to die and follow them, because in a crowd, there are people from other religions. Can somebody tell me why should someone wants to die while such people still marry and bear children since bearing children will increase their population. If they prefer to die, they should stop bearing childrence so as to continue to reduce their population until such a time when they are no more.
This has bring my mind back to when these muslems wanted the head of GEJ and others during the last election. If GEJ had won, my God, imaging what Buhari and his Fulani brothers, who originally prefer to die, would have done to people of other regions. A people who, every day of their lives go for blood.
One day we will go our ways. Just one day.
Re: Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians by arabianights: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
30? Dem plenty o! How many people come remain for Nigeria? God will really punish Satan.

angry Those people are gone and now know their fates.I pray they are resting well.

Nigeria is the most populous nation in africa ,so dont understand your issue with us losing 30 et all.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. / Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.