Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Ngozi Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Ngozi Jokes (4748 Views)

Join Various Whatsapp Groups with guns and jokes. / Kemi Adeosun And Ngozi Okonjo-iweala LOOK-ALIKE Take Nation To Another Dimension / Huncho's Book Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Please do not copy and paste my jokes without prior permission from me. Read and enjoy. Comments and critics are welcomed.

Episode one
Ngozi! That girl is a devil incarnate. She can fall anyone even the pope will fall for her tricks. Whenever she wags her backside, the men on the street enjoy free show. Her chest is full like an overblown balloon. And when she walks, the way she crosses her legs is like a scissors cutting through a sheet of paper. Everyone takes her for a 'runs' girl but whenever I approach her, she turns down my advances.
One day, I made up my mind to get this girl with whatever it takes. I thought on what to do and decided to approach an herbalist.
"Good day ooo, papa". I greeted the old man who was fierce looking. His room was filled with charms. I saw a wooden carved statue dripping of oil. A big calabash was before him and the smell of rotten meat filled the room. I started regretting coming here. This is what Ngozi can cause.
The herbalist shouted at me, 'who are you?'. He roared like an angry thunderstorm. Aaaaaaah! I felt my bladder filled with urine and my legs began to shake. He screamed again. "You are standing on the gods and they are angry, you have just two hours to live".
What? Two what? Because.... I.. I looked below my feet and saw nothing but mat. I was too afraid to protest. Hurriedly, I fell on my knees and begged the man to help appease the gods.
"Two leaves of kolanut, three fat hens, two big rams and one bottle of original schnapps are what the gods want". The wild-voiced herbalist continued, "if these are not provided now, the gods will consume you soon".
Chai! I stood up, bent down, stood up again and bent down again, sweating like a sallah ram. I came there because of Ngozi but to soon become a festive goat for the gods. I didn't know when I started crying. The herbalist roared again, "nwa nna, bia! If you don't stop crying now, I will ask the gods to smite you right now". Now this is getting serious. I quickly cleaned my face and spoke with feint courage. I asked the man,
"Biko papa, I will get the fat hens but can't I pay for the rest?"
"Hahahahahahahahahaha, yes!" The man laughter wasn't a friendly type.
He brought out the calabash and told me it was the calculator of the gods. He spoke some few words into it and said to me.
"The gods asked you to pay #50,000"
I fainted!!!!

lalasticlala and seun, I think you should help us promote the jokes section too.

1 Like

Re: The Ngozi Jokes by ladyF(f): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2015

Episode 2
It wasn't real fainting! I rose up quickly for the fear of what the herbalist could do to me. I sat on the bare floor, trembling and shaking, I wished the ground could open up to swallow me.
"You had better go now. Get the money and three fat hens else you will be sacrificed to the gods".
"Yes sir ooo, yes sir" I replied rushing towards the door. I got to the door and slammed it very hard, as soon as I got outside, I picked race.
"Be quick". I heard the man's voice at distant.
"...the gods are waiting". His voice continued till I was out of sight.
I rushed inside the house like a mad man. I mean inside my house, no, our house. The rush with which I came in nearly killed my mother. I sat down, breathing heavily like a drugged ram and sweating like a cold beer inside a deep freezer.
"Emeka"! "Emeka"! "Gini kwa?" "What is the problem?". My mother asked me as soon as she regained herself.
"Mama! It's those masqurade oooo, eeeeeeeeh! Aaaaaah! Mama, they gave me the chase of my life oooo"
"Eeeeeh! Chineke yem ebere oooo!!! Gini naada?"
"Mama, I did nothing oooo. One gave me hot slap..."
"Chai!!! Ekwe oooo"
"...the other gave me an heavy blow"
"Argh! Gini bi i mere?"
"Mama, I couldn't bear it anymore, I also gave one a hard knock"
"Good!" "Chineke gba ndi ngbu oku"
"But now mama, police are chasing me around oooo because we fought heavily."
"Emeka, you don kill me, aaaaah! you don kill me. Na wetin make I do now oooo? Police maka ginni? Ndi uwoji? Chineke me eeeee"
"Mama". I called my mum now with a regained confidence. I saw this as an advantage to milk her of #50,000.
"Mama, police catch me ooo. They say make I go bring #50,000 ooooo"
"Ekwekwe!" Mother laments.
I quickly turned my face into a begging one, "they say if I no bring am now, dem go carry me go jail oooo"
"Mba! Jail maka gini kwa?"
"Bia, come collect money".

Oh my...! What a lucky day I had. For the first time, I smiled and puckered my lips in victory.
Mother gave me the money and told me to hurry. I collected it and off to the herbalist. I was feeling untop of the world and was planning how I will embarras the herbalist with overwhelming pride.
"Good day papa oooo" I entered the herbalist's shrine with laughter of pride. Money was in my pocket, I could play the old man as I liked.
"May the gods cut your head"! An unfriendly old man's voice replied.
"You took too long, the gods are angrier and they have increased your money"
I stood like a zombie in a shrine filled with disgusting smell. I didn't know whether to cry or to laugh. Behind me was a smoke from a burning incense, by my right was a wooden statue dripping oil like a refinery, to my left was a collection of red strips, some tied to remains of crabs and corals and before me was a fierce looking old man, who was looking at me the way a tiger looks at a cat, I began to tremble, my pants became wet and the image of Ngozi appeared before me, here I was standing, it was darker than that period just before the break of dawn.

Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2015

Episode three.
"Come here, bring what you have". The herbalist took the money from me without saying thanks. He ordered me to sit and I did.
"The gods are now happy with you". Said the herbalist. Wow! I was relieved. I nearly burst into laughter.
"You have done well and the gods are okay with this". This man didn't know how happy he's making me to be. I saw smile on his face but with gradual disappearance. Little did I know that problem was still hanging.
He looked at me with question on his face. I looked at him too and was asking myself if the man was mad or crazy. The man must have known what I just asked myself. Suddenly, I heard.
"And where are the three fat hens?"
"Ekwe!" Cold enveloped me.
"I thought the gods have calculated everything together"
"May Amadioha strike you to death"
Aaaaaaaah! Ngozi ooo! Ngozi ooo! This is what Ngozi's baloon sized breasts have caused me oooo. I looked behind me to see if there's a way I could possibly escape, like, running out of the shrine. Before I could devise any means, the herbalist said.
"Boy, look at your head. I can see death hovering around your head".
"Eh eh eh eh, chai! I am in trouble ooo". I didn't know when my two hands fell on my head. I was seriously shaking now.
"I give you one hour to find three fat hens. If you don't, Amadioha will eat Fufu with your head"
"Eeeeeeh, eeeeeh, eeeeeh". I kept crying as I disappeared out of sight. When I got outside, I cleaned my face and decided I would not return to the herbalist again. Just then, I remembered the man's threat and became restive. "I can't die, I have to find three fat hens". There was a problem, I had no money.
I remembered mama Ngozi had hens in her compound. The other time she came to my mother, I heard her say she was going to sell some of her hens in the next market as they had become fat.
"Yes! Fat, yes!" I said and laughed, "ha ha ha ha. Fat hens!". Zoom, I was off like a cold wind in the harmattan into Ngozi's compound.
I tip toed to the backyard where hens are kept. Oh no! I saw fifteen fat hens. I licked my lips and rubbed my palms together and assured myself I was going to steal four, yes four, I was asked to bring three but I wanted to impress the disgusting old man.
I was about to steal one when I heard splash of water. I turned my head sharply and saw a bathroom behind me. Someone must be bathing. I summoned the courage and approached the bathroom. I peeped inside and what I saw was magnanimous. It was Ngozi having her bath.

Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=35pt] to be continued....[/size]
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by imoscoayo(m): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2015
this one no gud oo
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Episode Four.
Did I say it was Ngozi having her bath? Damn it. It was Mama Ngozi. That old woman. I spit because what I saw wasn't too good. Two sagged bananas and a dark body. I went back to the hens and observed carefully which I could grab without any noise. I found one. I quickly stuck cloth in its peak and removed it sharply. I took it to a safe place and returned to the others. I stole another one but when I was returning for the third one I saw Ngozi returning from the bathroom. What? I quickly went into hiding and I began to wonder. Was Ngozi a witch? Or, was I blind? I...I was totally confused but quickly forgot about that. I'd to complete the task at hand.
I stole all four and waited till night before I took them away. Early the next morning there were cries, lamentations and wailings from Ngozi's compound. It was about four stolen hens. I just made my face look firm and as an Igbo boy, I remained unperturbed. Mama was wondering why I was feeling unconcerned but I told her that's how I am. "I am not usually shaken".
Before operation indoor searching could begin, I was off to the herbalist's shrine with all four hens. The man was obviously furious. And this time, I was ready to challenge him even if he would threaten me.
"A day has passed. Why are you just coming? The gods are seriously angry with you"
"But the gods are yet to kill me"
"Yes! They knew you will bring more than three hens. Had you brought three hens, you would have died on the way".
Fear gripped me again. I gently placed the hens down and sat like a beggar. The herbalist look at me with pity and asked what exactly I wanted.
I sighed and spoke.
"Papa, there is this girl that always insults me whenever I approach her"
"Does she live in this village?"
"Yes! Yes!" I replied quickly.
"Hahahahahahaha! I know what you want. Take this ring" the old man handed me a ring.
"When you see the girl, touch her with this ring. Even if you can touch her mother too, you will have them on your bed".
Wow! Wow! I shouted with joy.
"Thank you, papa. If this works, I will surprise you"
"Yes, my son. I inherited it from my father, it works like magic".
I was overwhelmed with joy. As I kept walking, I kept admiring the magical ring. I was thinking what I would do to Ngozi. How I would slap her backside, blow trumpet with her bananas and practise those tricks I'd watched in those films. This is one of my lucky days.
I got to the road and to my surprise, I saw Ngozi waiting to get a bike. I touched my trousers down there and squeezed my natural endownment. I licked my lips and blew a kiss in the air. I put up the ring and went to Ngozi.
"Kedu?"
No response came. She was just looking at me like the Paris statue. I smiled and had a look at her big backside. I smiled again and I was ready to hit her with the ring.
She clapped her hands like all girls do. She hissed and turned to face another side. I smiled and aggregated my confidence. I moved closer and hit her gbam!
But I heard 'gbooooos' on my cheeks.
"See this mad boy. Stupid and foolish. He hit me! Oh! He hit me!" She was screaming loudly like she was addressing some people. Oh no! She was indeed addressing people. I never knew crowd had surrounded us. I was still looking bleak as a result of the slap.
Before I could regain my senses, another big slap landed on me.

"Yeepa!" I screamed.
Then, blows, then another blow. Then, i received a kick to my butt. I was begging for mercy.
"Please, biko oooo, please oooo"
Like ten different blows were hiting me and when they were done, I was left alone but my face had added weight and my head had swelled like a doughnut immersed in flour. I cried like a sheep that just lost a lamb.
I picked myself up and decided to return to the herbalist. When I got there, I saw him untop of a house mending its roof. I looked down and saw the ladder he made use of leaning on the house.
"Oh boy! What happened to your face?". I looked up sadly and saw him mocking me. He laughed heavily and even said "ntor!!". I pitied him. He was on the roof and I was down. I looked at the ladder with a pleasing smile on my cheeks and what I did next is something you can guess.

************* watch out for the next episode

1 Like

Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Lolz Continue Nw
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Junaknoni(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
kakakakakakakaa............dibia dne dupe u................u dne enta one chance
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by san316(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Funny
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
san316:
Funny

Junaknoni:
kakakakakakakaa............dibia dne dupe u................u dne enta one chance

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by hfinest1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'm already engrossed in this story... lemne guess, you pushed d ladder down.... come continue ooo.... abeg Umartins1
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Episode Five.
I made sure the old man became aware of my next plan. Suddenly, he began to shiver. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Revenge is sweet. I forgot my swollen face and the beating I just received. There is nothing as interesting as this. I moved closer to the ladder gradually and gently removed it.
"Aaaaah! Please, don't do that. Please my son. Please return the ladder"
"Oh old man! Ha ha ha ha ha". I smiled and looked up at him on the roof.
I shouted very loudly, "enjoy yourself ooo. Mend the roof very well oooo"
"Eeeeh! Please my boy...aaaaaah! Please oooo. Biko oooo. Don't let me die aaaaaah!"
"That is where you will die".
"Aaaaaah! I beg you in the names of the gods". The old man began to cry.
"Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh" I laughed heavily. I was enjoying the show.
"Call on your gods to save you ooooo, foolish old man". "Why am I even still with you? Mtchwwww!"
I left the old man there. Before I departed, he was seriously weeping and begging and to make matter worse, there was no one to help him. Wow! What a very nice way to revenge!
I went home and immediately my mother saw me, she was startled.
"What? Mama why are you looking at me like that?"
"Eeeeeeeh! Emeka! Emeka! Wetin do your face, eeeeh?"
"Oh!" I smiled lightly and brushed my face through with my hands.
"Hmmm. Mama, it is nothing. I... I... I just..."
"Emekaaaaaaa! Mba! Mba oooo! There is something" mama cut me short.
"Mama, we were just hunting for honey and bees attacked us"
"Eeeeh eeeh! Emeka don kill me with lie oooo. Na bees make your face like this?"
"Mama. . . Ha ha ha" I faked a feint smile and continued.
"Mama, na those stubborn bees attacked us oo. See, mama, dem fit kill person"
"Ewooooo!"
"Mama, we ran so tey say our leg dey disappear from ground"
"Jesus! How you take commot from the forest?"
"Mama, na God do am oooo. I was just shouting the name of Jesus"
"Very good! You be my good pikin. Na to always dey call the name of Jesus. You hear?"
"Ah! Yes mama."
"Mama, biko, I'm hungry"
"Oh! Check inside. You go see eba and ogbono soup".
I struggled inside and lay on my bed. After a light rest I carried eba from the pot and was about eating when mama came again. Oh my...! Wetin this woman wan talk again?
"Emeka, you no hear wetin happen for village today"
"Ehn ehn? Mama tell me na". What I said was not clear because I had eba filled my mouth.
"Dem say one boy was beaten today for where we dey carry bike"
I jumped in dismay. "Ehn ehn mama? Wetin the boy do na?"
"Dem say he hit Ngozi and Ngozi come give him one dirty slap gboooosaaaa!"
"Eeeeeeeh! Mama? Na true so?" Men, I can't lie, I was largely uncomfortable. It was like someone was driving a 15-cm nail into my head.
"Hmmmm! My son. If you see the kind beating wey the boy chop, you go no say na goat suppose be him papa".
Aaaaaah! This is no longer interesting. I began praying mama changed topic and gladly she did.
"Emeka, you no come know wetin come happen now now?"
Happily, I asked, "no mama, I wan hear am". I had stopped eating.
" Dem say Iluha the herbalist don die".
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! My stomach was filled with laughter.

Watch out for the next episode.
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lolz Wetin Kill Am
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Lolz Wetin Kill Am
You wan know? tongue
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Umartins1:

You wan know? tongue
Sure I Wanna Know
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CARLOSZ: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Sure I Wanna Know

I guess he jumped from the roof and died. Lol
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
CARLOSZ:

I guess he jumped from the roof and died. Lol
Lolz I guessed as much buh stil wanna continue readng d story
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CARLOSZ: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Umartins1:

You wan know? tongue

Bro, Abeg finish your story make I copy am go paste somewhere.

LoL grin
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CARLOSZ: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Lolz I guessed as much buh stil wanna continue readng d story
Getting boring
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Getting boring
Lol it wil get intrestng soon
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Sleekey(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is really a great story. Loving it
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Toyade888(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
bros...I dey cry b4 sey dem no given me me beef chop 4 ouse.......I no knw sey turkey dey wait 4 me here

#abeg kontinu
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Toyade888:
bros...I dey cry b4 sey dem no given me me beef chop 4 ouse.......I no knw sey turkey dey wait 4 me here

#abeg kontinu

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Toyade888(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Umartins1:

grin grin grin tongue tongue

no b ur teeth I dey fyn na ur write up dey my mind lolz
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Episode six
I burst out in laughter, I was unable to hold it within me. Mama was just looking at me in dismay, she was obviously confused. The Igbo tradition forbids laughing over someone's death and that was why mama thought I was mad.
"Emeka, you dey craze? You dey laugh untop person death?"
"Mama, no vex o. You no go understand why. That man na one useless fool".
Mama was obviously furious. She left me in great anger and disappointment.
I finished my eba and set out to the street. I decided to forget about the incidents of the day. I was going to catch fun anywhere I see boys gathered. Luckily, I found some old friends smoking, drinking and playing cards.
"Alugo, how far guy?".
"Aaaaaah! The Emeka! Na your face be this?"
"No ooo. Na my yansh".
I shook hands with Alugo, Izuku, Bunzu and Camara. We shared pleasantries and I watched them play before I broke the silence.
"Guys, I get one matter wey dey boil for my mind"
"Ehn! Ehn?" That's Izuku. That boy was dismissed from school at age twelve. He was said to be handling with a fellow student's private part in class. He and the girl were both fired from school. Bad boy!
"Wetin e be? Yarn boys make we hear". He spoke with smoke in his mouth like the Yoruba god.
"Na Ngozi ooo. Ngozi ooo".
All of them burst into laughter.
"Hahahahahahahahaha, na Ngozi matter dey worry you?" Alugo questions.
"Na her oooo. I swear."
Camara said to me. "Guy, you be mumu. You entered here and you can't take what boys are taking. You cum dey talk about Ngozi".
I just laughed. "See boys, I don't smoke nor drink".
"Jesus boy!" Yelled Alugo. They all laughed again but this time to mock me.
"Na all of you sabi".
"Mama go beat am for house na, una no know?" That's the smoky Izuku.
The mockery later became unbearable and I decided I was going to try a liitle smoke. Izuku handed one to me. Kai! It was thicker than I thought. I took the first sip and let out some smoke.
"Hahahahahahahaha. You don become man now oooo". All of them applauded me.
I was feeling proud and hurriedly took the second, third and fourth sip and let out a larger smoke.
"Chai! This guy sharp pass wetin we think oooo".
"So, he no be Jesus boy"
"Boy don grow from mama ooo"
I swear, I didn't know those that were talking. After I took the fourth sip, I felt my head trippled its size. My eyes became heavier and I became capable of the most scariest thing on earth. Suddenly, I saw everyone around me running. I didn't know why. I started running too. Luckily, I ran home but seconds later, I saw one old granny. I gave her a heavy knock and she fainted. I saw a giant. I was afraid of nearing him but I didn't know when I wrestled him till he fainted. And suddenly, I saw two black cats approach me. I tried to fight but they manage to hold me down. I still didn't know how.
About some hours later. My eyes became clear and I saw myself in police custody. Now I began to know what I did.
Here is exactly what had happened
The granny I beat was my mother. The giant I wrestled was our priest and the two black cats were policemen.
I swore I would never smoke again.
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by ijobaooorun(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Following bro .....nice one
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Umartins1(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2015
i am currently on a work which does not afford me time to continue this. I will find time out of my pastime to continue very soon.
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by Izecson3D(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Lol
Re: The Ngozi Jokes by PreshyG(f): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Interesting! Emeka, try and get Ngozi o! Waiting for d nxt episode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokes Thread End Of Year Party! / I Need Honda Accord Euro / Promoting An Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.