Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,859 members, 7,798,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Can I Get In Touch With Producer Or Director To See My Scripts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Get In Touch With Producer Or Director To See My Scripts (580 Views)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / ‘ayomi’ Movie Producer Sets To Release Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get In Touch With Producer Or Director To See My Scripts by nkemjacob2(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Am a writer, i have wriiten two screenplays. (The twist & pleasure) can any one give me tips how can i get in touch with movie director/producer. Its a nice story
Re: How Can I Get In Touch With Producer Or Director To See My Scripts by Zabilon007(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2015
My friend will You shut up! Who told You You're a writer? You can't even spell words right and You dare call Yourself a writer; tarnishing the effort and reputation scholars have worked so hard to earn this country.
Re: How Can I Get In Touch With Producer Or Director To See My Scripts by Macdove02(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Zabilon007:
My friend will You shut up! Who told You You're a writer? You can't even spell words right and You dare call Yourself a writer; tarnishing the effort and reputation scholars have worked so hard to earn this country.
Take it easy bro....

(1) (Reply)

Is Multichoice / DSTV Alive Or Dead? / Amebo Tori Avenue / Mom With Cancer Makes Ultimate Sacrifice To Deliver Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.