Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Using Your Simple Server Configured Android Device On Ur Pc Via Hotspot, - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using Your Simple Server Configured Android Device On Ur Pc Via Hotspot, (1188 Views)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Using Your Simple Server Configured Android Device On Ur Pc Via Hotspot, / Share Simple Server Connection Via Hotspot With Manual Configuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Your Simple Server Configured Android Device On Ur Pc Via Hotspot, by Cannonleo(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2015
i have just recently switched over to the simpleserver browsing platform cheat utilizing monthly plan on my android device (rooted)when i decided to try using for fun the hotspot connection with my bbm subscription on my Pc configure with simpleserver pc version.
well i wasnt expecting any miracles but i was surprised to see it work perfectly well on my pc. well with a little bit of common sense you can pull thru the plug.
hence let me share the steps i followed
{a} you have to first have a rooted Android device
{b) Simpleserver installed and setup initiated
for more info http://www.ityunit.com/2015/07/simple-server-setting-for-pc-n-android.html

on your PC make sure you have the simpleserver app and your Firefox browser network setting configured
to do this go to options on your Firefox browser,click on advanced and then on network
futrher more click on settings

on the radio buttons or option button ,click on use manual proxy
type in 127.0.01 as the Http proxy and then 8080 as host
below it enable (use this proxy in all connections) click on okay ur done.

on your android device.ensure that ur autoproxy is initiated ,turn on ur Hotspot and mobile network alongside ur configured simpleserver.apk
ensure you see the data movement or count ie data uploaded and received.

on your pc, connect to ur device hotspot,(make sure you start up the simple server.exe app first)
once connected
start up your browser and input a URl for a test (possibly Google.com) maximize the simpleserver.exe app and check the connection status, it is states connected then brother ur good to go.

pardon me if my explanation is to vague, point out any specifics and i would be glad to elaborate and accept any criticism ,wrote this in hurry

(1) (Reply)

Motherboard / Core I7 Laptop With 1 Terrabyte Needed Urgent / I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.