Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

"You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker (27676 Views)

I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Funny Topic.
'You are my father' - Student
'No i'm not please' - Ex-Law maker

I guess the both of them have not heard about DNA test before.
The MAN no want, them they force am.
He feels he has enough KIDS at home giving him headache.

Anyway, it's not funny at all
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by chineloSA(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lesson for those who aspire to be babymamas.
Lesson for those who are comfortable in pre-marital sex.

More importantly, lesson for the young ladies

At the end of it all, its always the woman who is left with the puzzle to solve. The man zips up and move on to his next adventure and woman is left with the baby and obligated to narrate to the child of what happened. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by hamingra: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/youre-my-father-student-no-im-not-please-ex-lawmaker/ lalasticlala

There is too many inconsistencies in the story. Is the boy 21 pr 23 yrs old? When did the mother get pregnant for the ex lawmaker 29 yrs ago?

I smell set up here!

Need for more interrogation for the woman!

2 Likes

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Rexology: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:
What do u expect when they bring different women to Government house.
Did you actually understand what you read or could it be that you did not read the report? This man dated the woman when he was still a student.

2 Likes

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by fof1: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/youre-my-father-student-no-im-not-please-ex-lawmaker/ lalasticlala
THIS MAN WAS INDISCIPLINED AND RANDY $ MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT VERY CHILD.NO NEED DENYING. 23/24YRS IS NOT JOKE. THIS WOMAN ,IS A RESPONSIBLE TYPE $ HARDWORKING (BUSINESS WOMAN) IF NOT SHE MAY NOT HV BN ABLE TO SECURE D BOY THRO THICK AND THIN TO D LEVEL OF HIGHER EDUCATION NOW. BESIDE,THIS FORMER LAWMAKER HASNT YET GOT A SON TILL DATE,GOD WILL JUDGE WHO IS FOOLING WHO? PLS IS IT ALL FORMER LAWMAKERS WHO ARE BOUYANT $ STILL USEFUL POCKET WISE? WE SHLD ALWAYS BE CIRCUMSPECT IN OUR JUDGEMENTS OR COMMENTS.NLANDERS.

2 Likes

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by MarieSucre(f): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
onelife97:
Had it been that the said mother of the poor innocent boy hadn't been f...acking around then,there will be no way this man will be denying his own son.
Girls/ladies/women,when dem tell una say no shoki shoki around like a bi..atch on heat una no go hear.See the trauma you are putting everyone through now.

Just feel pity for the boy.Having an irresponsible father is one thing,have no father is another thing but a BASTARDO.

If the 1st dna test was true...The woman should forget about shame and put the poor boy's mind to rest a d tell him his real father.

"Had it been that the said mother of the poor innocent boy
hadn't been f...acking around then,there will be no way
this man will be denying his own son"

You're funny. You're very funny. You're sure that that is why he denied the child. Apparently you have not heard or been around couples who were in similar situations. Its just easier for the man not to claim the child seeing as "belle no dey show for man body"

OP There is something not right. The mother has some serious questions to answer. How can she not know the father of your child? How could she have kept such an information for so long to herself? Why reveal it now? And why are the medical tests not tallying it up?

I don't like the smell of this story. The mother needs to come clean now.
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by erimmy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Funny Topic.

You probably didn't read the post or you read but couldn't comprehend anything. Rather than you to seek clarification on the issue,you sheepishly and ignorantly exhibit your animalistic tendency. I hate such characters
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by RexTramadol1: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
The mother is @ fault

Loose woman!

C-U-N-T!
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Funny Topic.

As in eh The politician's explanation is stupid and a sign of being offguard. First of all, the paternity test, N75k Hmm, ok. Second, the diagnostic centre does the test via their US partners? What poo is that? Why do they keep speaking like goats are their audience?
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by EMERITUS1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
AM SURE THE LAEX-LAWMAKER IS AFRAID THAT SINCE HE DOESN'T HAVE A SON THE GUY MIGHT INHERIT HIS PROPERTIES.

1 Like

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Bigolly(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
the boy himself is not even serious,what is d big deal in father, father he's looking for all around, instead of him to face his life and plan how to make it in life? what of all dose their parent has died when they are young? are they not living?
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by dinachi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
The boy and his mother are on a gold digging adventure. Thank God the man was smart enough to demand a DNA test.
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Swissheart(f): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saliva for DNA?after 3 days?......I stand to be corrected but the little I know abt DNA test is that ...the specimens are collected(I know of blood)from son and acclaimed father...sealed...and taken to the lab.....not to be returned until abt 2weeks......sealed again.....but this saliva and internet thing na Wa o
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
If he does not want to accept u,forget him jare..u've been living fine without him..to hell with him and his lies
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Swissheart:
Saliva for DNA?after 3 days?......I stand to be corrected but the little I know abt DNA test is that ...the specimens are collected(I know of blood)from son and acclaimed father...sealed...and taken to the lab.....not to be returned until abt 2weeks......sealed again.....but this saliva and internet thing na Wa o
U can use saliva
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by montezz(f): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
D guy shud move on. What if d father z dead? won't he survive? Only God knwz d truth of dz matter.
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by sharpchap: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
come and repeat the test at echoscan abuja. we no dey compromise for anybody.
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by daresimon(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
To me the boy is not serious.

What about those that donot know their fathers at all.

At 21, he should leanrm to be independent and strive to be someone that the father himself will be running to.

Look at the case of clarence peter. Did shina peters not rejected him and his mom back then? See where he is now and what he is doing.

There is virtually no video in nigerian musical that doesn't need his talent.

I heard recently that his father has reconciled with him.

That guy should forget the issue of his father.

The father will come to him to beg when he is successful.

1 Like

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by 5minsmadness: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
dinachi:
The boy and his mother are on a gold digging adventure. Thank God the man was smart enough to demand a DNA test.

Bros I hail o!
e don tey smiley

1 Like

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by dinachi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

Bros I hail o!
e don tey smiley
Long time bro! How are things with you? grin grin
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by aperture11: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cadamlk:
This is a serious case oo.Nigeria politicians cannot be trusted,some women too cannot be trusted as regards the paternity of a child.Then who do we believe here?Both parties should keep their selfishness aside,check themselves and come up with the truth.They should stop making life meserable for the young guy.
He wasn't a politician 23years ago. He was in the University.
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by aperture11: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
I swear some nairalanders failed English comprehension throughout primary and secondary school. They don't understand what they read before they comment. Thank God for Macmillan o.

1 Like

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by Cameleon72(f): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2015
For 23years without father, why look for him now, guy focus on your education... Quote me when you make it in life then he is old he will come begging you to be his son... Never treat a woman they way your alledge father did... Jus advising

1 Like

Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by 5minsmadness: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2015
dinachi:

Long time bro! How are things with you? grin grin
Fine oh.
It's like you've been scarce around family section like me oh grin
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Adesiji77:

Too long for me to read.
Young man accept your life journey & march ahead. You gave the funny man a lifetime opportunity to become the father of the next celebrity & he lost it.
Sunday Adelaja is the most popular man in UKRAINE; he never knew his father.
Google his name & he see what God has used his life for.

Stop pitying yourself.
Re: "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker by EricDonn(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Even if the test proves he is d father and he accepts, will he love u as a father? or maybe its just his inheritance u re after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.