Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley (10296 Views)

Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by smile11s(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2009
Super Eagles and Chelsea of England midfielder, John Mikel Obi has added another expensive car to the automobiles in his garage. The footballer's choice this time around is the 2008 Bentley Continental GT. This latest addition was acquired few weeks ago and it is said to have cost the 22 yr old soccer star a princely $273, 200 (N35m). A black range rover sport, a Sedan and Mercedes 360 are some of the other automobiles in Mikel's garage.

http://lindaikeji..com/

Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by kaysie83: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2009
He better be careful with his spending or else he will joining the league of "washed-up,broke-ass athletes"  cheesy.

Top 10 Worst Athletes to Ask for Financial Advice

http://www.realclearsports.com/lists/famous_financial_troubles/
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by chidichris(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2009
mikel shld be talking about a private jet and not normal cars.
the much talk about car does not cost him three weeks salary.
pls mikel go out there and get urself a flying object or a sea cruising object.

He better be careful with his spending or else he will joining the league of "washed-up,broke-ass athletes" Cheesy.

Top 10 Worst Athletes to Ask for Financial Advice

@kaysie83,
i saw an advert in which mikel is looking for a qualified personal/financial adviser. can you do the job? you sound qualified for this job.
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by MrCrackles(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2009
What is the point?

A twerp who is gonna get banned for drinking driving soon, went out and bought another car!

Does he think decorating the car park with luxury cars is the deal?

He better get a driver, because very soon he wont be driving himself!
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by ilaugh1: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2009
I laugh my butts off

Calling someone who has his own personal money to buy what he loves a twerp is a completely derailed way of speaking.- Is he not better than thousands of your brothers who travel abroad to engage in fraud and 419 and stuff and buys cars after cars - what will you call those ones? I think you are simply jealous, hence your rantings in here, when has it become necessary to teach people how they spend their hard earned money? You better go learn how to earn yours.

This is the same guy who loves calling people names, called me an idiot the other day and the powers that be got me banned for replying him - now he calls someone else a twerp - how i wish Mikel can reply him and see what the moda foking nigger will say.
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by MrCrackles(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2009
i_laugh:

I laugh my butts off

Calling someone who has his own personal money to buy what he loves a twerp is a completely derailed way of speaking.- Is he not better than thousands of your brothers who travel abroad to engage in fraud and 419 and stuff and buys cars after cars - what will you call those ones? I think you are simply jealous, hence your rantings in here, when has it become necessary to teach people how they spend their hard earned money? You better go learn how to earn yours.

This is the same guy who loves calling people names, called me an idiot the other day and the powers that be got me banned for replying him - now he calls someone else a twerp - how i wish Mikel can reply him and see what the moda foking nigger will say.

You are ejaculating intermittently again TUMFULU?

You need help ASAP!
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by chidichris(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2009
MrCrackles,
is like u live in london? do u have any idea where phantom is sold over there bcs i wld want mikel to get that in addition to what he has.
brother, life is too short. though i understand ur pains, i will suggest u come back home if london is not favouring u.
ur position in london now is to read history while mikel is there to write history.
from your stand point, i am begining to feel that God refused you money making brains and gave that to mikel while God refused mikel money managing brains hence u have that. that is one for one but the big question is, can u manage what u don't have. the answer to this question is yes especially when u are dreaming.
mikel is living a low prifile life compared to what u and i will do if we are in his shoes. the difference btween u and i here now is envy/jealous.
bently and other moving machines are mearnt for money ppl and i know mikel is a money making machine(mmm).
a wise man is he who accepts the things he cannot change.
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by MrCrackles(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2009
chidichris:

MrCrackles,
is like u live in london? do u have any idea where phantom is sold over there bcs i wld want mikel to get that in addition to what he has.
brother, life is too short. though i understand ur pains, i will suggest u come back home if london is not favouring u.
ur position in london now is to read history while mikel is there to write history.
from your stand point, i am begining to feel that God refused you money making brains and gave that to mikel while God refused mikel money managing brains hence u have that. that is one for one but the big question is, can u manage what u don't have. the answer to this question is yes especially when u are dreaming.
mikel is living a low prifile life compared to what u and i will do if we are in his shoes. the difference btween u and i here now is envy/jealous.
bently and other moving machines are mearnt for money ppl and i know mikel is a money making machine(mmm).
a wise man is he who accepts the things he cannot change.

You are missing the point here, you ninny!

Stop being an idiot with bar none thinking faculties!
I wont get into anymore war of words with you because idiots like you flip other people's opinions and make a meal of it!

That is why we have constant bickering and fighting on this forum!

If you are not happy with my comments, simply pass and make yours without moaning and groaning over your misfortunes!
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by chidichris(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2009

Stop being an idiot with bar none thinking faculty!

I wont get into anymore war of words with you because idiots like you flip other people's opinions and make a meal of it!

If you are not happy with my comments, simply pass and make yours without moaning and groaning over your misfortunes!

My Dearest Idiot,
in chelsea, we have a way of life. spending money is a culture. the owner of chelsea has a yatch that is one of the best in the whole world. the special one who brought mikel to chelsea moves on a farrari 911 posch sedan so u can understand that wealth is infectious.
wenger is working for a group of traders who are strugling to overcome poverty hence stinginess is a way of life in arsenal. is it mikel's fault that wenger is not paying his players well enough to afford them good things of life?
how can a poor riddden slowpoke like u advise mikel? what do u have to offer? why don't u convert ur ideas into money and start living like a normal being.
very soon, i mean very very soon that is sooner than u can ever imagine, mikel will be moving on his private jet ad crusing on his own yatch only then and then u will be needed on how best to keep them clean.
u have nothing positive to offer when it comes to advise. u are a first class imbe,
God bless mikel
God Bless Abramovic
God bless jose mourinho
God bless Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by toshacer: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Stop being an idiot with bar none thinking faculties!

@Chichris

Dont let crackles crack his butt hole in tears o.
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by HNIC(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
chidichris:

wenger is working for a group of traders who are strugling to overcome poverty hence stinginess is a way of life in arsenal. is it mikel's fault that wenger is not paying his players well enough to afford them good things of life?
I hope what you wrote above was meant to be a joke.
firstly, Wenger doesn't own Arsenal and doesn't pay Arsenal players wages from his pocket. embarassed
Secondly, who told you arsenal players are not well paid.??
take a trip to Ashburton Grove on match day and see the vehicles on display.
Not every club likes to do stuff in the media like the Chavs do!
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by PurestBoy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
chidichris:

My Dearest Idiot,
in chelsea, we have a way of life. spending money is a culture. the owner of chelsea has a yatch that is one of the best in the whole world. the special one who brought mikel to chelsea moves on a farrari 911 posch sedan so u can understand that wealth is infectious.
how can a poor riddden slowpoke like u advise mikel? what do u have to offer? why don't u convert ur ideas into money and start living like a normal being.
very soon, i mean very very soon that is sooner than u can ever imagine, mikel will be moving on his private jet ad crusing on his own yatch only then and then u will be needed on how best to keep them clean.
u have nothing positive to offer when it comes to advise. u are a first class imbe,
God bless mikel
God Bless Abramovic
God bless jose mourinho
God bless Chelsea

You're a stupid ninco for the above statement, see how outdated you are, Arsenal tops Chelsea in the list of richest clubs and do you think Mikel earn more than Fabregas? You're stupid once more
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by bigfather(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2009
Na wa for una ! All these yabbing ontop of another man money ?! undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by chidichris(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2009
You're a stupid ninco for the above statement, see how outdated you are, Arsenal tops Chelsea in the list of richest clubs and do you think Mikel earn more than Fabregas? You're stupid once more

PurestBoy,
am sorry if u were offended. anyways, ashley cole, jemie aldiere, hled, matheu flamini, henry, pires, edu, and a host of other arsenal players left because of salary structure/wage policies of wenger. i hope am not taking u too high. u can make inquiries on the internet and know if am stupid for real or,
are u sure u are arsenal fan? because even wenger himself knows he is the most stingy human being in the history of man.

as for mikel, he is out to enjoy his life because life they say is too short.
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by PurestBoy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
chidichris:

PurestBoy,
am sorry if u were offended. anyways, ashley cole, jemie aldiere, hled, matheu flamini, henry, pires, edu, and a host of other arsenal players left because of salary structure/wage policies of wenger. i hope am not taking u too high. u can make inquiries on the internet and know if am stupid for real or,
are u sure u are arsenal fan? because even wenger himself knows he is the most stingy human being in the history of man.

Biko iwe ni we( Sorry for my poor Igbo), I'm sorry for using the word stupid on you. I didn't know what came over me. You are right, even a mad man knows how Stingy Wenger is and a close pal of him said he goes to the market himself to buy foodstuffs and groceries instead of his wife and another source confirmed that Mrs Wenger cuts her hair since Prof couldn't afford a salon hairdo
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by HNIC(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
chidichris:

PurestBoy,

Dude, You can't be serious!
Henry, Pires, Aliaderre, Edu and a host of others left because of salary structure/wage policies of Wenger
Why not include Kanu,Gilberto,Lehman and Campbell in your list also
Before I continue, do you think because Wenger's first name is Arsene(which is similar to Arsenal), he owns Arsenal
You will do well not to listen to all those beer parlour analogies which always metamorphose into 'Chelsea is rich' and ' Arsenal is poor'.
Try and research wide and also ask questions if in doubt.
It will help you instead of writing drivel all over the place!
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by HNIC(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
PurestBoy:

Biko iwe ni we( Sorry for my poor Igbo), I'm sorry for using the word stupid on you. I didn't know what came over me. You are right, even a mad man knows how Stingy Wenger is and a close pal of him said he goes to the market himself to buy foodstuffs and groceries instead of his wife and another source confirmed that Mrs Wenger cuts her hair since Prof couldn't afford a salon hairdo
@ Purest
For about 3 consecutive matches, Wenger wore the same suit, same tie and no belt grin
In fact, there is a rumour in London, that after each match, the jerseys are returned to the club for washing, so that it will be used for the next match.
Don't be fooled that some of them exchange it with visiting teams, they go back later on to retrieve it. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by olokun(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2009
I think the guy is in money now so he just have to spend it and enjoy himself.
Up Chelsea!!! Up Bues!!!

Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by olokun(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2009
I have not been seeing this guy playing nowadays, why?

>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com
Re: Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley by PurestBoy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
olokun:

I have not been seeing this guy playing nowadays, why?

>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com

Don't worry, you'll see much of him against Barca, Another Etim Esim in the making,

(1) (Reply)

1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds / President Buhari To Receive Victorious D’tigress Today During FEC Meeting / Olympics: Congo Athlete And Coaches Missing After Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.