Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) (5503 Views)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pope Francis Gives His "Top New Year's Resolutions"(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs To Start Historic Address Before Congress
By wmw_adminonSeptember 25, 2015
Before It’s News — Sept 24, 2015
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.”Revelation 16:13 (KJV)
Pope Francis speaking before Congress this morning did something highly unusualfor a “man of God”, he didn’t open up in prayer. He did not invoke God in any way, shape or form. Instead, he jumped right into preaching the Laodicean gospel of social justice. What a phenomenal opportunity to bring Jesus Christ to the spotlight as the entire free world was watching! But no, Jesus never even got an ‘honorable mention” from the “ vicar of Christ“. Wow. I preached in church this past Sunday, and we wouldn’t even begin until we had prayed and asked for the Lord’s blessing. How much more should the Pope have done this? Take a look at the photo below and see the Pope starting his remarks by giving the Satanic Illuminati “OK” sign, and you’ll know why he didn’t bother to pray to God before speaking, he was already talking with his god. And you wonder why we call him the False Prophet?
In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). The bent three fingers are shaped as three number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign.
After that stunning spiritual flop, Pope Francis then spoke about how much he wished to “enter into a dialogue” with the American people. This is where the rambling started, and the audience in attendance began to grow confused, not sure where to applaud or even if to applaud. At the 15:00 mark, he began to talk about out of control capitalism, and the evils of money. In an ironic twist. he left out the fact that the Vatican is the world’s richest corporationand has incalculable riches within it’s vaults.
At the 24:00 mark, he started promoting illegal immigration, and chastising America for not letting more illegals in over our borders. He called it a sin to not allow more illegals in, and that we should “reject a mindset of hostility” towards them. What part of the word “illegal” does the Pope not grasp? At this point he invoked the “golden rule” and got the obligatory standing ovation. It’s now the 30:00 mark, and I am still semi-patiently waiting for the “ vicar of Christ” to give Jesus a shout out. Crickets., nothing but crickets.
Pope Francis completely ignored the Catholic priest pedohile sex scandal victims
“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her foreheadwasa name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”Revelation 17:4,5 (KJV)
Pope Francis make a fogged reference to the Catholic church priest sex scandals, and spent nearly 23 seconds talking about it. He said there should be “hope, forgiveness and rehabilitation” for thegay pedophile bishops who committed decades of vile sex crimes. He said NOTHING to the victims and their families. Not one word. The message the Pope sent is thatthe Catholic church has no desire to do one bit more than the law will force them to do. If I was a Catholic, at this point and for this reason alone, I would instantly abandon the wicked Vatican institution known as the Catholic church. Shameful and disgusting.Francis talks incessantly about “healing the world”, and he won’t even help to heal the victims that his own church created.Spoken like the lying, hypocritical False Prophet that he is.
At the 51:00 mark, Francis again invoked the memories of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. in an ongoing bid to call America to social justice. Still no references to God, Jesus Christ or to the Holy Spirit. The 4 Iranian hostages with one of them being a Christian pastor? Not a word. I guess they don’t count. He then closed his “sermon” by saying “God bless America”. Finally, the “vicar of Christ” mentioned God.
America, behold your False Prophet. Please step up and take the Mark.
Source: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=122066

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by dkronicle(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbagaun
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by chybykee(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2015
just a twinkle... guess that's what he's tryna put accross
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Illuminatus(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Can't you guys just give it a rest? Sigh
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by IamDarlington(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Learned not to speak against "men of God".. Na only God go judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by ikorodureporta: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
The pope too far sef....all d naija mega pastors wey dey initiate peopl daily nkor?
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by AltarBoy1: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
I guess this pastors are members too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Pavore9: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ignorance makes a man look small.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by italo: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2015
AltarBoy1:

Lol...Don't mind all these foolish anti-Catholics.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Op,find something to eat,you will feel better. Ewu.
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Op,find something to eat,you will feel better. Ewu.
If you don't have anything to contribute other than insults, better close your trap. :-
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Ubenedictus(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2015
The op is confusing an adress to congress with a sermon in Church.

The sign u claim was made has nothing to do with illuminati, anyone who has spoken in public before and at the same time gesturing with his/her hand has probably made that sign severally whether knowingly or unknowly. I am sure I have made that sign at some point.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ubenedictus:

The sign u claim was made has nothing to do with illuminati, anyone who has spoken in public before and at the same time gesturing with his/her hand has probably made that sign severally whether knowingly or unknowly. I am sure I have made that sign at some point.

He ought to have started his address with some words of prayer, as a leading christian figure. Please go through this link and you will realise people don't make that sign out of reflex or by accident.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica24.htm
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
I repeat,go and eat.only hungry and angry people will post such nonsense.
seagulsntrawler:

If you don't have anything to contribute other than insults, better close your trap. :-
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Rich4god(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

He ought to have started his address with some words of prayer, as a leading christian figure. Please go through this link and you will realise people don't make that sign out of reflex or by accident.
So pastor Chris and TB Joshua are members of illuminati....
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rich4god:
So pastor Chris and TB Joshua are members of illuminati....
It is up to you to make that deduction. We are talking about the pope here not T.B or Oyaks.
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
What has being hungry angry got to do with the post? Better stay away from my mention if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute.:-
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by italo: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
peppyluv02:

Seconded.

Seagulsntrawler, go and eat balanced diet.

You know the brain needs essential vitamins to function properly.

By the way, I just made the sign too...so I have joined illuminati abi?

grin

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
italo:

Seconded.
grin
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
italo:

Seconded.

grin
Why you come dey take panadol for another man headache now?
If you like join any cult, na you sabi, after all you no get a big church and followers like the pope,oyaks,david and T.B. gringrin
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Ubenedictus(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

sorry dear, the pope is at liberty to begin his address whatever way he likes, personally i believe he began his address correctly. If you wish to address God then do so, if you wish to address me the address men.

Pope Francis didn't make the said sign before the speech but during the speech as he was gesturing.

There is nothing occultic about that gestures unless you are simply superstitious.
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by waldigit: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Ubenedictus:

I am sure I have made several public speech but have not made such signs. But wait how come this sign is common among these public figures. Why not other sign at random. I try to make this sign and discover it very strange bending my finger into such shape.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Rich4god(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
waldigit:

I am sure I have made several public speech but have not made such signs. But wait how come this sign is common among these public figures. Why not other sign at random. I try to make this sign and discover it very strange bending my finger into such shape.
The sign is popular among public figures cos "media camera" is always flashing at them.... How many times have you spoken in front of a media camera. When next you are making a speech, tell your friend/colleague to cover your speech and then watch it to see the funny gestures that you have made. Any sensible person will know that, that [particular sign is sometimes use to express "small/little"....
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by waldigit: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Rich4god:
The sign is popular among public figures cos "media camera" is always flashing at them.... How many times have you spoken in front of a media camera. When next you are making a speech, tell your friend/colleague to cover your speech and then watch it to see the funny gestures that you have made. Any sensible person will know that, that [particular sign is sometimes use to express "small/little"....

Ah aa God is watching in 3D. But what of other public figures now. Some are even more in a public glare care for some names
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by parisbookaddict(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
AltarBoy1:

Excellent post
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by donnie(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
waldigit:

U got arthritis? shocked
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by waldigit: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
donnie:

U got arthritis? shocked

Never! But because I don't belong to 'BAD SOCIETY' cheesy
donnie:

U got arthritis? shocked

Never! But because I don't belong to 'BAD SOCIETY'
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
waldigit:

Never! But because I don't belong to 'BAD SOCIETY' cheesy

Never! But because I don't belong to 'BAD SOCIETY'
You need to get accustomed to things like being labelled as an arthritis patient cos someone once said I was hungry and angry whatever that means? And how it relates to the awkward sign made by the pope is baffling. gringrin
Re: Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) by Ubenedictus(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
waldigit:

there is nothing stange about bending your fingers, to make the sign all you need is to join ur thumb and the next finger. Infact, i have made that gesture each time I say "there is something important...", or try to make emphasis and also when i refer to a quantity, like small or tiny or little. It is suprising that people are superstitious and simple gestures made while speaking are now interpreted as occult.

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity / The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. / Can a Christian go to The Mosque?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.